Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

Jun 6, 2022
Don't overthink it. It's just a craving of dicks regardless of gender and sexual orientation - and something we don't recommend here and avoid like the Gray Death.Sounds like a decent use-case for "lax" females only with MC focus where the idea is whether the game can be completed without any filthy non-female parts ruining adult fun. I like it if it's used properly.

Of course, you'll always have someone claim that lesbians can grow dicks too and as such, it is a lesbian route as long as the protagonist is female and has sex with females, which leads to cleanup nightmares.

Adding "all body parts, including but not restricted to genitalia, must be female and only female" feels redundant and exaggerated but as of 2023, it has become mandatory in a definition for people to get the damn point. Eldritch horrors who clearly look like biological females also qualify, but how do you phrase that for the average developer/moderator?*

*Covers edge trolling cases with limb grafting, mostly zombies, golems and other kinds of constructs.

Edit: Yeah, I'm overthinking it too, but better safe than sorry if we're ever allowed to tag something and wipe bad tags.
I think you are overthinking it, the futa tags still exist so it is simply to exclude it and if the game is well taged it should exclude games like that.

not ideal but still works.

Oct 26, 2017
I should have stopped the mental gymnastics at "if it's used properly". Thanks for the fix and sorry about that. :D

Rilok

Mar 13, 2023
CboyC95, are the games your posting throughout the thread being added to the list of games on the first page?

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
I feel weird recommending my own game, but https://f95zone.to/threads/the-exhibitionist-v0-9-2-exciting_epiphany.116206/
There is only a tiny hint of a penis in a tiny scene and all the sex is lesbian.
Are we going to need a "hint of a penis" tag now? Things are getting more and more complicated...

I haven't played The Exhibitionist yet so I don't know how it plays out in the game, but I'm envisioning a lesbian scene where suddenly a suspicious phallic-shaped shadow appears on the bedroom wall.

Player: "Good God, what is THAT? Who could it possibly even belong to...if anyone? Damn, I didn't even notice this game had the 'hint of a penis' tag!" The horror and mystery tags would also be fitting for this situation.

Last edited:

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Are we going to need a "hint of a penis" tag now? Things are getting more and more complicated...

I haven't played The Exhibitionist yet so I don't know how it plays out in the game, but I'm envisioning a lesbian scene where suddenly a suspicious phallic-shaped shadow appears on the bedroom wall.

Player: "Good God, what is THAT? Who could it possibly even belong to...if anyone? Damn, I didn't even notice this game had the 'hint of a penis' tag!" The horror and mystery tags would also be fitting for this situation.
Tehehehehe.

Literally every sexual interaction is lesbian or masturbation. However, there is one scene where a guy in shadow jerks off to you. No intention of going further than that.

Reactions: EndlessNights

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Tehehehehe.

Literally every sexual interaction is lesbian or masturbation. However, there is one scene where a guy in shadow jerks off to you. No intention of going further than that.
any possibility of there being a situation where the player discovers this guy, sends him to jail and the inmates do the same to him? jerk off on it? (no need to show, just a text explaining that this happened)
why, for someone who has no interest in guys, knowing they have a jerking and spying on them is kind of bad. it's a crime and I don't know... imagine you, if you're a straight guy, knowing that there's someone in the shadows masturbating and spying on you while you masturbate...
even though there is no interaction between the guy and the female protagonist, this is still a straight fantasy of seeing the girl masturbating, especially if it's a girl masturbating to another.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
any possibility of there being a situation where the player discovers this guy, sends him to jail and the inmates do the same to him? jerk off on it? (no need to show, just a text explaining that this happened)
why, for someone who has no interest in guys, knowing they have a jerking and spying on them is kind of bad. it's a crime and I don't know... imagine you, if you're a straight guy, knowing that there's someone in the shadows masturbating and spying on you while you masturbate...
even though there is no interaction between the guy and the female protagonist, this is still a straight fantasy of seeing the girl masturbating, especially if it's a girl masturbating to another.
Here's the thing though. He's not the POV character. It should be her fantasy about being watched. The thing is there's 2 approaches to exhibitionism really. One is to focus on the feeling of risk, but the exhibitionist really *does not wish to be caught or seen* but just to take a risk. And in the other the exhibitionist actually wants to be seen by others. I understand the first kind and that's the majority of the game but I was trying to cater to the second kind too. It did make me feel a bit uncomfortable, and I think it's for the reasons you comment.

It gives me a lot to think about...

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
Tehehehehe.

Played it just now... other than sister/roommate being confused which one they are its a pretty fun story with some choises. And as the autor said... hint of cock :D you cant even see the thing. Old dude watching you from balcony fondles himself through his pants and another dude spots mc and her roommate/sister from a window. Any sexual interactions between mc and her friends is consensual and lesbian.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
I feel weird recommending my own game, but https://f95zone.to/threads/the-exhibitionist-v0-9-2-exciting_epiphany.116206/
There is only a tiny hint of a penis in a tiny scene and all the sex is lesbian.
Not a fan of 3D but I don't see many games using RPG Maker like this (looking at the screenshots, a mix of 2D in maps and 3D for picture calls), that's an original concept. Nothing wrong with recommending your own game by the way; you're the best suited to know what it contains/will contain. Best of luck with your game as others have said. :)

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Well i get what you are saying, as a defender of femprot lesbian games ( or alteast having a fMC who is not a pushover and decides what encounters she is into) having a situation where there is even a description of some ol f jerking it feels kinda weird!

But that game is focussed on a specific kink which is exhibitiosm...
Which means she doesn't get sexual arousal out of it if someone is jerking it, but to the fact she is brave enough to get out in the public while being naked and seen ( and yeah i understand even reading about that seems like something forced onto you as a player).

Being a lesbian doesn't mean tho you can explore your exh fetish and there are just woman seeing you...
As long you are not forced into some bs i'am good ! :WeSmart: