Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MerpADerp

Feb 6, 2018
Lust Doll+ lets you completely turn off male content and play as a female. But it's not like there's a lot males in that game in the first place, all the important npcs are females and the only males are random encounters.

Nazhara

Oct 8, 2019
I'd add The Coceter Chronicles.
Its abandoned as of now, but the game as it is, its really long and you can chose to go full lesbian, without ever touching a guy.
Its a nice story, well made renders as well! Has optional futa element as well.

Heart of the Woods is just a heartfelt story, a real hidden gem (more story heavy with a few softcore lesbian scenes). The art style is really great, nice to see it on the list!
High Life was sadly abandoned, it has such beautiful visuals, a pity really :(

Reactions: Onibaku

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
I'd add The Coceter Chronicles.
Its abandoned as of now, but the game as it is, its really long and you can chose to go full lesbian, without ever touching a guy.
Its a nice story, well made renders as well! Has optional futa element as well.

Heart of the Woods is just a heartfelt story, a real hidden gem (more story heavy with a few softcore lesbian scenes). The art style is really great, nice to see it on the list!
High Life was sadly abandoned, it has such beautiful visuals, a pity really :(
Added both

Reactions: Nazhara

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I don't think Sakura Agent and Sakura Maid Series should be on the list since you play as male in those games.

Reactions: Onibaku

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Good list. Help me more than the forum itself
Several topics have been raised with complaints about this tag, and yet management does not take action.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes