5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Added and good luck with you project always good to see new games with a focus on lesbian content
I'm risking to look meddling but i want to notify if someone want this rare lesbian game not to die soon please play it and write any comment on my thread. My game is so extremely unpopular so i'm even didn't have clear idea what i'm doing wrong (except grammar errors). :) I really need information in which way change game in the next updates to make it more appealing for mass audience.

I didn't want to shift game from lesbian to the straight niche but i feel like i need to make some major changes.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
I'm risking to look meddling but i want to notify if someone want this rare lesbian game not to die soon please play it and write any comment on my thread. My game is so extremely unpopular so i'm even didn't have clear idea what i'm doing wrong (except grammar errors). :) I really need information in which way change game in the next updates to make it more appealing for mass audience.

I didn't want to shift game from lesbian to the straight niche but i feel like i need to make some major changes.
I havent played the game but for what i can say is it looks really weird and not something i would search for in a H-game. The cover here on F95zone shows a woman with a warped face which does not look attractive. In the screenshots there is the clown which is really weird and does not make me think that i want to bang that. Then the game is made in RPGM which is hated by a lot of people me included. If i see RPGM its a 99% i wont play it. With that said i would change the engine if possible and change all the pics on the F95zone page except the one with the girl with the upskirt

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I havent played the game but for what i can say is it looks really weird and not something i would search for in a H-game. The cover here on F95zone shows a woman with a warped face which does not look attractive. In the screenshots there is the clown which is really weird and does not make me think that i want to bang that. Then the game is made in RPGM which is hated by a lot of people me included. If i see RPGM its a 99% i wont play it. With that said i would change the engine if possible and change all the pics on the F95zone page except the one with the girl with the upskirt
Thanks for honest opinion. Now i better understand what turn off potential audience.

But i want to give few explanation:

* Women on the cover look weird by the reason. :) She is protagonist and she is very far from 100% good person. She have her evil side.
* Clown girl temporally have role or the game guide. She is not fuckable. :) She give explanation about game and lore rules.
* And the most important i modified RPG Maker for real time arcade battles. What seems to confuse many people. So this is not RPG game or turn based game. This is real time arcade adventure with sexual content. You don't need to lvl-up chars or thinking about stats. You have four spells (in current version for free from the beginning) and you choose which spells to use in real time depending on situation or enemy types.

And of course i'm avoiding to use standard or overused RPGM tilesets as much as it's possible.

* I'm deliberately making this game look unusual and even weird but i'm open-minded and ready to accept honest criticism and changing something to the next updates.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ZTex

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Mr. TS, so how about "coming soon"-section? Not for everything of course, but for some noticeable titles. And does your list must include only games with sexual content and only presented in f95?
If no, i'd like to mention a couple of interesting titles.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Onibaku

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Mr. TS, so how about "coming soon"-section? Not for everything of course, but for some noticeable titles. And does your list must include only games with sexual content and only presented in f95?

I make another section when i am back home but it will be like the "Abondened Dump" without under sections.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Abandoned but good piece of game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/due-process-v0-3-6-0-kivik.11966/

You can choose character's gender at beginning and if your choose female this is full lesbian path.
I'm not sure about this game from start to finish, but my walkthrough to the first bad ending was entirely lesbian. :)

https://f95zone.to/threads/occunt-v0-1-hotfix-meesteres.38899/

All Done

Also added Sakura Knight and Lives so Sweet

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Thanks.
And also thanks for great work. While, as hopeless yuri-fan as i am, i dont like more than half of the list (for exm. sakura-shit or most 3d-0.01-crap) - i really appreciate, that this kind of list is exists and growing. Keep up the good work.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Thanks.
And also thanks for great work. While, as hopeless yuri-fan as i am, i dont like more than half of the list (for exm. sakura-shit or most 3d-0.01-crap) - i really appreciate, that this kind of list is exists and growing. Keep up the good work.
Thanks.
I dont like a lot from it either but i wanted to give F95 users a tool to actually find lesbian games

Reactions: doidera

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Thank you for maintaining this list! Very helpful since I agree, the lesbian tag as such is pretty useless. I wonder why so many truly lesbian games are anime style? Maybe because I'm not really into anime I don't understand.

Also, if I can ask for suggestions, are there any games with a lesbian main character where you seduce a straight girl?

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Thank you for maintaining this list! Very helpful since I agree, the lesbian tag as such is pretty useless. I wonder why so many truly lesbian games are anime style? Maybe because I'm not really into anime I don't understand.

Also, if I can ask for suggestions, are there any games with a lesbian main character where you seduce a straight girl?
I would suggest The Yuri Doctor and Bright Past(it is not on this list because there is some unavoidable dick but it is mostly lesbian).

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes