Jan 7, 2022
Had the same question, but powered through it and the Wife Perspective unlocks once you finish the entire line of just the Husband's Perspective. Then it gives you the other choice when you start a new game.
I did complete the game once and started new game too and played it multiple times. It shows wife’s perspective for all other choices except for River road's 1st scene. Not sure why damn it.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
After I had it 1x through and always got only the perspective of the husband, I could choose in the second run whether I wanted to observe him or her.
It did not matter whether I followed the river or went into the jungle. Had saved at this decision and tried both ways.
Also later I had used the rollback and always looked at all choices.

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
Game is pretty okay, I like the setting
But the white text on the light background is a bit hard to read
Does anyone know how to change either of those?
Edit: I attached my modified gui.rpy file in this comment. Make a backup of your own before replacing it just in case.
Or follow the instructions below if you want to do the modifications yourself.

You can change it in the gui.rpy file found in the "game" subfolder.
I tried changing it from white to black but that didn't help much. The background illustrations of the text box obscures the text. I tried a whole bunch of different colors but nothing worked. I also tried increasing the size of the text, but that didn't help either.

What I ended up doing was changing the text from white to black and then repositioning the text so that it doesn't go over the illustrations on either side of the text box.

So this is what you do (in Windows 10):

Right click on gui.rpy and select "Open with", then choose more apps and select notepad (uncheck the box that says "always open rpy files in this app")

Once you have the gui.rpy open in notepad you want to change these settings:

In the "Colors" section:
## The colors used for dialogue and menu choice text.
define gui.text_color = u'#000000'
define gui.interface_text_color = u'#000000'

(The 000000 is black text. It's set to ffffff by default which is white.)

In the "Dialogue" section:
## The placement of dialogue relative to the textbox. These can be a whole
## number of pixels relative to the left or top side of the textbox, or 0.5 to
## center.
define gui.dialogue_xpos = 575
define gui.dialogue_ypos = 35

and

## The maximum width of dialogue text, in pixels.
define gui.dialogue_width = 785

Then click on the File menu in the top left and choose save, and start the game.

This moves the text more to the middle of the text box and a little higher. It also limits the width of the text. All the text should be contained within the text box, but I haven't gone through the entire game to check that yet. Some text might go outside the box on the bottom. If that's the case, you can also change the font size. You can find it under the "Fonts and Font sizes" section in the gui.rpy file:

## The size of normal dialogue text.
define gui.text_size = 36

It's set to 36 by default I think. As I wrote above, I tried to increase it to 42, but that only made it worse. In case some text goes outside the box, just reduce it some. Maybe to 32 or something. Just try and see what works.

Last edited:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
With how buggy the game is and with all the teases that could lead up to potential options honestly think someone should mod and make this a complete game.

- Lesley should blow or fuck the dude who took them there as there is a implication she would of convinced him otherwise that wasnt money and she later references his dick size so it seemed like there was gonna be a scene there and just never got added, would be perfect first option for her to convince him with more money or "in private"
- The intro to the village should be a bit spicier, play a bit more on the oblivious/cucky husband route the game was going for, like having a comment of hers slip about how big they are and similar to Bawdy Traditions they getting dicks out friendly with her despite husband being present
- Lesley should have a scene in first night thats a build up for 2nd night in which she just gives a BJ or something to the BBC when he comes in at midnight and then 2nd night escalates into what we saw
- End could have 3 or 4 endings, the 2 it already has, the going back home being divided into 2 epilogues one where she isn't cheating after arriving back home (although could tease at her craving for some more exciting sexual experiences due to what shes lived) and another where she becomes an avid cheater for big dicks since whole game narrative implies she was unsatisfied and loose/lustful since the beggining, and a 4th ending where she either chooses to stay herself/villagers capture her and she tells husband to leave
- And much more things that could be added, just not gonna write forever lol

Theres sooo much wasted opportunities here that its incredible, might be game I see that missed most of so much obvious good opportunities for its H content.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 13 Votes