GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
Game is pretty okay, I like the setting
But the white text on the light background is a bit hard to read
Does anyone know how to change either of those?

Edit : never mind I figured it out

Go to the game folder and open GUI.rpy with a text editor
Scroll down to

## The colors used for dialogue and menu choice text.
define gui.text_color = u'#ffffff'
define gui.interface_text_color = u'#ffffff'

Then change the ffffff with any of the other

And if you open up Screens.rpy in the same game folder with a text editor, then scroll down to

background Image("gui/textbox.png", xalign=0.5, yalign=1.0)

Then delete that whole line to remove the text box backgound

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2022
I think there is a bug.
There is only 1 choice in the game - Jungle road or River road. I think this choice affects the first sex event. [Nothing else]
Jungle road leads to 1-1 sex scene.
River road leads to gangbang.

However no matter what I do, I cant get Wife's perspective to view the gangbang scene when I choose River road.
Only Husband's perspective is available.
Anyone knows how to fix this and view Wife's perspective for the first event if we choose River road?

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
I think there is a bug.
There is only 1 choice in the game - Jungle road or River road. I think this choice affects the first sex event. [Nothing else]
Jungle road leads to 1-1 sex scene.
River road leads to gangbang.

However no matter what I do, I cant get Wife's perspective to view the gangbang scene when I choose River road.
Only Husband's perspective is available.
Anyone knows how to fix this and view Wife's perspective for the first event if we choose River road?
Had the same question, but powered through it and the Wife Perspective unlocks once you finish the entire line of just the Husband's Perspective. Then it gives you the other choice when you start a new game.

makimango44

Oct 23, 2021
In the scene where you leave your wife behind, in one animation the screen goes black and it says image cave 6 not found. Anyone else have same problem?

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes