giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lesley Jeane and Crystal Skull [Final] [Sinccubus]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC/ANDROID:

SIZE ~ 223 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
Edit: I attached my modified gui.rpy file in this comment. Make a backup of your own before replacing it just in case.
Or follow the instructions below if you want to do the modifications yourself.

You can change it in the gui.rpy file found in the "game" subfolder.
I tried changing it from white to black but that didn't help much. The background illustrations of the text box obscures the text. I tried a whole bunch of different colors but nothing worked. I also tried increasing the size of the text, but that didn't help either.

What I ended up doing was changing the text from white to black and then repositioning the text so that it doesn't go over the illustrations on either side of the text box.

So this is what you do (in Windows 10):

Right click on gui.rpy and select "Open with", then choose more apps and select notepad (uncheck the box that says "always open rpy files in this app")

Once you have the gui.rpy open in notepad you want to change these settings:

In the "Colors" section:
## The colors used for dialogue and menu choice text.
define gui.text_color = u'#000000'
define gui.interface_text_color = u'#000000'

(The 000000 is black text. It's set to ffffff by default which is white.)

In the "Dialogue" section:
## The placement of dialogue relative to the textbox. These can be a whole
## number of pixels relative to the left or top side of the textbox, or 0.5 to
## center.
define gui.dialogue_xpos = 575
define gui.dialogue_ypos = 35

and

## The maximum width of dialogue text, in pixels.
define gui.dialogue_width = 785

Then click on the File menu in the top left and choose save, and start the game.

This moves the text more to the middle of the text box and a little higher. It also limits the width of the text. All the text should be contained within the text box, but I haven't gone through the entire game to check that yet. Some text might go outside the box on the bottom. If that's the case, you can also change the font size. You can find it under the "Fonts and Font sizes" section in the gui.rpy file:

## The size of normal dialogue text.
define gui.text_size = 36

It's set to 36 by default I think. As I wrote above, I tried to increase it to 42, but that only made it worse. In case some text goes outside the box, just reduce it some. Maybe to 32 or something. Just try and see what works.
can a mod or OP put or pinned this on the front page this is really helpful since the text choice is white which is stupid hard to read

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
Lesley Jeane and Crystal Skull [Final] [Sinccubus]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC/ANDROID:

SIZE ~ 223 MB

- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if this is comming from the revamp or the android version, but the font is white and is placed in front os a clear panel. AKA i can't read shit, does anyone knows how to change the panel/text color on the android version?

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
Game is pretty okay, I like the setting
But the white text on the light background is a bit hard to read
Does anyone know how to change either of those?

Edit : never mind I figured it out

Go to the game folder and open GUI.rpy with a text editor
Scroll down to

## The colors used for dialogue and menu choice text.
define gui.text_color = u'#ffffff'
define gui.interface_text_color = u'#ffffff'

Then change the ffffff with any of the other

And if you open up Screens.rpy in the same game folder with a text editor, then scroll down to

background Image("gui/textbox.png", xalign=0.5, yalign=1.0)

Then delete that whole line to remove the text box backgound
Is there a way to use this solution on android?

Reactions: Panos24

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
Is there a way to use this solution on android?
No, not as is. The android version is compiled using the original gui.rpy file, which has the white text. The person who complied it had to fix the gui.rpy before compiling it. You can't really uncompile it and fix the files (as far as I know, but I don't know alot about compiling apk's for android.)

You could try to contact giqui and ask them to compile the game again using my edited gui.rpy found on page 6 of this comment section.

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
No, not as is. The android version is compiled using the original gui.rpy file, which has the white text. The person who complied it had to fix the gui.rpy before compiling it. You can't really uncompile it and fix the files (as far as I know, but I don't know alot about compiling apk's for android.)

You could try to contact giqui and ask them to compile the game again using my edited gui.rpy found on page 6 of this comment section.
Thanks, will give it a try.

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
Why did I get the version with the girl having hairy armpits. Damn it. The screenshots didn't show that so I just downloaded it and when I'm in the game she's suddenly have more hair in her pits than the men in this game.

Aplyr_ro

May 14, 2022
OK I played the game, and before saying something maybe the creator just makes quick VNs and many at the same time that's why they're short, soooo I felt the "game" really rushed even tho the story has a lot to offer to be honest a lot of plot etc, it could've been a little by little corruption ending at the wife joining the tribe willingly, also with a notice of how her behavior changes as she is corrupted. Well that what I think. Good base story but rushed

spavon

Mar 10, 2019
Hi
I search for the oldest version (not revamped), anyone can helped me.
Thanks in advance

ps: thx to mocthezuma,
I made my own settings, not exactly the same, but so far I have no reading problems.
thanks for the information.

Parjial

Jun 13, 2020
can anyone know more game like this?
i have already played queen of spade and part time yuko.

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes