VN Ren'Py Lesson in Loyalty [Ch.3] [Lesson in Loyalty]

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
First time playing this, and honestly not sure how much I have left but I'm getting sick of watching everyone else fuck. So far into the game we have had 1 scene watching a husband cheat of his wife, and another scene where you walk into a coworker getting drilled.

Not to mention why is everyone not a presumed LI just a fucking dick to the MC and he just gets walked all over.

Every single potential LI in the game already has a partner...

Just reached the splash screen, says end of CH 2. so not sure what is up but disappointed so far in this one. Every single sex scene is between other characters, and only one one MC is involved in is because he again walked in on 2 people and asked to join.

This is very clearly heavy in the voyeur / stealing the gf away, if I have to watch them fuck for that to happen its way not for me.

Last edited:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
disappointing short update. Dev wasting time and resources for pointless sex scene with LI and her husband, next is this lesbian thing with some random chicks, who needs that? Push the story, focus on relationship development and lewd content with MC & girls

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LessonInLoyalty-CH3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
(deleted the image...it was lagging my typing.)

You could have seen where this was going way back.
HaHa...top vote = 55% DON'T want to see other dudes fucking girls. 31% want to see it, and only 14% don't care.

I also took a look at the dev's discord page and other sites, and there is zero mention of any future tags (the controversial content). So for me it's still a huge pass as this dev has made zero effort in communicating with regards to answering any of the past questions many have asked (everywhere....all the other websites, they just ignore them).

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
At first, when the MC meets Lilie for the first time in the coffee shop, she has a huge cleavage, then, when they both lead outside and go to the park, she hasn't.. It's silly to say this, I know, it's quite common on movies and games either (that raccord thing), I'm commenting only... Over the fact that I've read here that the MC sees other than him fucking her own wife, that involves the vouyerism's tag missing (I'm playing this game now and I haven't reached that scene yet)...

Albert696

Jun 2, 2023
Has anyone here read the new town manhwa? The similarities in the game and the manhwa are striking...i feel that manhwa was some sort f inspiration for this VN...

• Hey there
Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Mwahaha I'm aware that the game has "Loyalty" in the title, but was it too much to ask to have at least one of the female LI with a dead husband or at the very least single?

PS:The MC is a fricking doormat, he should not stand being mocked around all the time at his workplace. The most annoying thing is that the mc acknowledges that he should do something (almost every time it happens), but chickens out anyways.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
looking here, the guy even deleted my review, a criticism regarding the protagonist being a beast and a mongoloid, it was just a line, apparently it has to be said that the game is one of the 7 wonders of the world, discarding any error :FacePalm:

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes