VN Ren'Py Lesson in Loyalty [Ch.3] [Lesson in Loyalty]

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

luckyking01

Mar 6, 2021
I don't know if anybody here have said this but,
"This whole VN story is based(copied?) from a manhwa(sorry i don't remember the name) and by copy i mean every fucking detail is copied." But at least we have a game so no complain.

just wanted to point it out!!

frank4op

Dec 16, 2019
I don't know if anybody here have said this but,
"This whole VN story is based(copied?) from a manhwa(sorry i don't remember the name) and by copy i mean every fucking detail is copied." But at least we have a game so no complain.

just wanted to point it out!!
new town

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
So in 3 chapters I've seen 2 random guys that aren't the MC fuck someone, and the MC hasn't done anything. But it isn't NTR either so that's not even going on to justify it.

It's also really funny how somehow the best looking male model I've seen for a visual novel and he dont get no pussy

Last edited:

Lilzeddyy

May 11, 2023
this is slowly becoming one of my favorites keep up the good work also there's sex scenes between other characters which is nice because that adds spice to whats seems to be a slow burn although ep 3 was my fav so far for sure.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
So in 3 chapters I've seen 2 random guys that aren't the MC fuck someone, and the MC hasn't done anything. But it isn't NTR either so that's not even going on to justify it.

It's also really funny how somehow the best looking male model I've seen for a visual novel and he dont get no pussy
So, it seems that this game is only decent for the renders? Well. I'm not even gonna play, just download decrypt the images and delete the other.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

There have been a lot of repetitive questions lately and we are publishing this post because we don't have time to answer them one by one and we are afraid to respond to bad language.

First of all, the NTR issue

• It is a term that everyone interprets differently. Our interpretation is that NTR is when the main character (MC) has sex with other men who are women he likes, girlfriends, etc.
  • As you can understand from the name of our game, most of the female characters in our game will be determined by the choices we will make and how faithful they are in their marriages.
  • And it is normal for married women to have sexual relations with their husbands.If this is NTR as you call it, then yes, our game deserves the NTR label. But we don't think that way.
  • For those who are uncomfortable seeing these scenes, we put an option for this.
The reason why the chapters are short is that we have a goal of 1 chapter every month and as you can understand, we do not set a time according to our pleasure, we have been steadily updating for 3 chapters. (There may be time disruptions because we also have a private life).

And finally, our main character does not have sexual relations with any woman in the game. The reason for this is that we want to introduce the characters we interact with to the player first and strengthen the bond with the main character. During this process, the female characters will have plenty of time to question their loyalty to their partner.

We hope your questions have been answered. There will be those who will be satisfied with our answers and those who will not be satisfied, unfortunately we cannot do anything about this because every player has different expectations. We are trying to tell a story and we will have a lot of choices in our story and you will direct the story.

Keep following us... With our love!

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes