int00h

Oct 10, 2017
Ok well, I dont understand what this proves.
Saying "only for you" while not providing an explanation of how this works proves nothing.
Your screenshot can easily be faked btw.
do you really think i should prove something to you? if you want to know -> find out by yourself.

Reactions: achopstix

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
do you really think i should prove something to you? if you want to know -> find out by yourself.
No, you dont have to prove anything. You already have managed to come off as arrogant and condescending, so I am just not interested anyway.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Ok well, I dont understand what this proves.
Saying "only for you" while not providing an explanation of how this works proves nothing.
Your screenshot can easily be faked btw.
You're literally on the internet. Just Google how to run multiple instances of Chrome or Firefox, both are possible btw. Saying Chrome/Firefox wont run again if it already running without looking it up to confirm it, is disingenuous to begin with.

Reactions: Folomo and int00h

MidKnight

Jun 12, 2017
In case you can't run a game, just download a standalone flash player goes by projector(I think...).
Just set the game to open with that standalone version and you're good...........

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: took me a month to figure it out, so here's to the betterment of mankind.......

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
In case you can't run a game, just download a standalone flash player goes by projector(I think...).
Just set the game to open with that standalone version and you're good...........

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: took me a month to figure it out, so here's to the betterment of mankind.......
They're not flash player games (the ones that people werent able to run), they were browser games launched via a .htm file.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019

bsuman2518

Feb 2, 2020
How do you do cheats for Roommates?

I've done exactly what it says, but nothing works.

Start the game and press F12 and the go to Console and add these cheats.

Note: You can 100 with any number.

Money > game.setProperty ( "money", 100)

>Lina <

Lina's Socialization > game.setProperty ( "social", 100)
Lina's Favor Points > game.setProperty ( "favour", 100)

>Vivian<

Intelligence > game.setProperty ( "int", 100)
Vivian's Mood > game.setProperty ( "mood", 100)
Goodwill > game.setProperty ( "goodwill", 100)

Cheats Codes by F95 0 | Check Comment's for more cheats.

i am facing the same problem ....can anyone suggest?????????????????????????

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Was about to take a subscription, but then understood that you had to subscribe to each sites. I wanted to play Vampire stories and Under the black banner then have to pay twice, hell no. On a site note, the game cracked here doesn't allow you to play the endings, is there any way ?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes