Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
The configuration file does not exist after extracting palemoon browser. Does anyone know how to play the sex and glory games?

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Annotation 2020-04-30 21335512345.jpg I see their version of Dating My Donut shows up here. With the sallow cock of death in her mouth...

fol111

Apr 5, 2020
Hey Guys!
If i buy membership on the site of lop games i can play with lopgold games sex and glory game also?
thx for the answer

The_impaler

Oct 4, 2017
View attachment 142480

Overview:
Lesson of Passion is an adult-brand video game company began by Leonizer. The site originally started out with using famous models and adult entertainment actresses, until the introduction to the 3D/2D model concepts that are featured on the websites today. Most games are playable online through web browsers via a built in Flash. Lesson of Passion, or LOP, have several websites in their name ranging from Free-to-Play games to Pay-to-Play sites that requires a subscription to play some games. Though they are all part of the LOP label, many websites require separate subscriptions to sign-in, such as Sex & Glory, Real Love 3D, Play Force One...​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-21
Developer: - - - - - -
Censorsed: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Other Information:

Changelog:
Thanks for this. Is there the cracked version or the uncracked version of the new living with Serena anywhere that I can download?
Thanks for the answer

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
So I ended up re-subbing for a bit to try the game out. I will immediately say I do not know how to pull a copy of this game from their website and even if I did I don't think we have the means to crack it.
It looks like the whole game was done in Unity so I'll do a quick amateur rundown comparing it to the previous version.

Art: 6/10. Slightly above their average game but it's the normal style they use. Renders are a little bit better but I wouldn't say they're extravagant. They did add more animations which was a nice bonus.

Story: 8/10. It's more interesting now with the sister introduced as it actually adds a backstory to some of the main characters which you do end up uncovering as you progress through the game, a nd of course there are more endings added.

Gameplay: 5/10. Again this is comparing it to the previous version. The gameplay is essencially the exact same so there were no improvements and/or big changes compared to the pre-expansion game. One big hinderance though were the loading times fort the scenes. I don't mind LOP hosting the files on their server-side for DRM however I was often finding myself waiting an entire minute for a scene to load and more often than not it would just completely crash and I'd have to reload the page.

To sum it up the expansion itself did not feel like there was a large improvement on the current game. The core gameplay and events remained the same. There were only a small handful of scenes with the sister but they did add some new scenes with Serena and improved the story which was a nice touch.
The game was fun to play if you enjoy their style of games however I wouldn't consider it to be a must-play.

Reactions: BranTheBrokenDick

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Hot wife story 2 available on playforceone for free can someone download it?
Hot wife story 2 or do you mean remastered? I don't think it's downloadable as it is a unity game most of the scenes in their new games are loaded from LOP servers. It's basically their way of doing DRM and for most of their future games we're going to have to hope for a steam release.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes