warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
For anyone who are still having problems with Sensual Haunting and unable to find out what the hacked options are, I found out who the torrent maker was on kickasstorrents.ee. The name of the torrent maker is D.G.O. and just type up his name and lesson of passion and sex and glory together to show up to the torrents he made.

Sensual Haunting Hack:
Hack includes:
- Uses up less Energy when performing tasks
- Drink Beer (In Kitchen) - Gives +30 Energy Level
- Consume Electricity (In Study) - Gives +20 Energy Level
- Open Window (In Living Room) - Gives +10 Poltergiest Level
- Hear Voices (In Kitchen @12pm) - Gives +10 Mental Level (Weekends only)

Hope you guys find this helpful! :LOL:
Im taking a trip down nostalgia valley rn and was kinda bummed by this version of sensual haunting. I remember there being a swf version in a all in one collection on piratebay i believe, but that version let you save your progress so you could use the skip to day 10 button once finishing the game and the cheats were better imo they were a button press increases stats type of thing. Anyone know where that version is by anychance?

uztgft

May 26, 2018
I tried multiple times to download this collection and only a small percentage of them works, i thought that was because i forgot to download the tools found in the instalation folder but when i tried it said that its invalid any help?

DoubleV100992

Apr 27, 2017
Just an innocent question (I know it takes a really hard work to do it):
Why isn`t there a Living with Temptation 2 (the newest expansion) or Eleanor 3 Orange Daisy cracked version yet?
Those, I believe, got out in November 2019, especially the Eleanor one. I tried searching even on Google but there is no new expansions yet cracked. Only the base versions of the games. Do you guys have any ideas?
P.S.: I respect all the DEV`s out there. I`m just curious about this. Thanks!

lalalalala000

May 17, 2019
i dont understand all in one's difference with others download links? i wanna start game ,can someone tell me what i have to do ????

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Just an innocent question (I know it takes a really hard work to do it):
Why isn`t there a Living with Temptation 2 (the newest expansion) or Eleanor 3 Orange Daisy cracked version yet?
Those, I believe, got out in November 2019, especially the Eleanor one. I tried searching even on Google but there is no new expansions yet cracked. Only the base versions of the games. Do you guys have any ideas?
P.S.: I respect all the DEV`s out there. I`m just curious about this. Thanks!
All of their new releases apparently uses a new DRM software which is pretty much uncrackable as of right now. Living with Temptation 2 was released far before that DRM so it was cracked. Any new game added here after 2018 are just the ones they released on Steam because only the Steam ones are crackable. Eleanor 3 was on Steam so its here.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes