JohnyLong

May 4, 2017
any news on cracking some new games? are they going to be more crackable since they are on steam? just asking dont flame me right away

f95zone69

Oct 21, 2017
there were no steam relaeses since Eleanor, except the free games which must not be cracked like Flirting with Yasmine Demo or Beneath steel clouds

Reactions: Leo17
Dec 28, 2018
Question about the game High School Romance (free) & Passion One (LOP Bonus). Do they still have "endings" that pop up as a separate thing? Casue if they do they don't pop up anymore or have separate files like in Zoe & Vince (free).

PvtAllen

Mar 23, 2020
Hi, I'm new to this site and I was looking for Strip Texas Hold'em from Sex & Glory here but it is mentioned that the game is still uncracked. Is there a free version or does someone know where we can find a crack version of this game ? Thanks for the reply.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Hi, I'm new to this site and I was looking for Strip Texas Hold'em from Sex & Glory here but it is mentioned that the game is still uncracked. Is there a free version or does someone know where we can find a crack version of this game ? Thanks for the reply.
As far as I know, the game is still uncracked, and havent been able to find it anywhere on the internet, not even play it for free, let alone download it.

There is however the Poker game from luxobscura, which seems like it is basically the exact same game, just limited to 2 girls only, kinda like a trial or free version of the paid game.
You can find it here:

I was able to download it without any problem, and can play it offline.
The game is more of a teaser however, to get you to buy the real thing.

MrOmil

Apr 23, 2017
Member of Lesson of Passion Gold and I am curious if there is a secret to unlocking a full gallery. Was playing Pledge and realize how long it takes to go through one game, sigh.

bleach5700

Aug 31, 2018
For anyone who are still having problems with Sensual Haunting and unable to find out what the hacked options are, I found out who the torrent maker was on kickasstorrents.ee. The name of the torrent maker is D.G.O. and just type up his name and lesson of passion and sex and glory together to show up to the torrents he made.

Sensual Haunting Hack:
Hack includes:
- Uses up less Energy when performing tasks
- Drink Beer (In Kitchen) - Gives +30 Energy Level
- Consume Electricity (In Study) - Gives +20 Energy Level
- Open Window (In Living Room) - Gives +10 Poltergiest Level
- Hear Voices (In Kitchen @12pm) - Gives +10 Mental Level (Weekends only)

Hope you guys find this helpful! :LOL:

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
Reactions: evildead

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
View attachment 142480

Overview:
Lesson of Passion is an adult-brand video game company began by Leonizer. The site originally started out with using famous models and adult entertainment actresses, until the introduction to the 3D/2D model concepts that are featured on the websites today. Most games are playable online through web browsers via a built in Flash. Lesson of Passion, or LOP, have several websites in their name ranging from Free-to-Play games to Pay-to-Play sites that requires a subscription to play some games. Though they are all part of the LOP label, many websites require separate subscriptions to sign-in, such as Sex & Glory, Real Love 3D, Play Force One...​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-21
Developer: - - - - - -
Censorsed: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Other Information:

Changelog:
which is the 3rd and fourth pic especially from? which one is ntr? voyeur like watching a girl get fucked or forced

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes