lalalalala000

May 17, 2019
i dont understand all in one's difference with others download links? i wanna start game ,can someone tell me what i have to do ????

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
Can someone help me.
Example, i want to download something in LOP gold.
Are all the games linked or different?
I don't understand ^^
There are soooooooooo many things !

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
I tried multiple times to download this collection and only a small percentage of them works, i thought that was because i forgot to download the tools found in the instalation folder but when i tried it said that its invalid any help?
I do not understand how to even run the game after reading the information........
I want to download this but i am confused seeing the download section.What do i have to download?
How do i play these games, tried dowloading did not work
Can someone help me.
Example, i want to download something in LOP gold.
Are all the games linked or different?
I don't understand ^^
There are soooooooooo many things !
Blind people "All .swf games can be played with flashplayer_30_sa.exe or you can use a browser with flash support" .
Download "ALL in one ( all games )" or download one bye one choosing the file you want because they are all different"
Guys, school is good :WeSmart:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

uztgft

May 26, 2018
Blind people "All .swf games can be played with flashplayer_30_sa.exe or you can use a browser with flash support" .
Download "ALL in one ( all games )" or download one bye one choosing the file you want because they are all different"
Guys, school is good :WeSmart:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have flash and followed the instructions but still the majority of games dont work it constantly says invalid character or some thing similar

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Lop are greedy clowns not worth it the time spending to much money and effort to stop piracy they lost tons of clients! To pay them so i can play the game for 1 month its like paying for cell phone and bring it back after a month you cant download the games so retarded so unprofessional so greedy if they making profit at all its minimal and on the end after a year they will have no choice except release the games on steam i kinda forgot they existed also they ruined completely the story of Eleanor also they draw her very bad her face its not so sexy and hot like used to be in Eleanor 2 if you ask me also the losers suck with unity which proves they are lame programmers their game are full of bugs and they expect someone to pay them for month and be unable to download the games. Who knows how much they spend to buy that protection system so they can ruin their own profit they used to be all over the internet now competition its so big if anyone remembers them probably its their side job anyway i guess they hoped to become professional programmers but i guess they can only dream about the only game maybe worth it is LWT 2 if till then internet not forget about them completely! So people dont bother they are not worth it you dont see any of their games any time soon!

OnY0ur6ix

Jan 21, 2020
Is it too difficult to just have a download link? I get it...some of you are more educated than some of us. I don't know how to modify via Ren'py, change code, blah blah blah. Can someone just put up a MEGA link and be done with it?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Why was this thread updated? I don't see nothing new. Which are the new games uploaded?

By the way. It seems that we need to wait until september for Pledge, that's when it will be available in steam and someone can crack it.

1589935385403.png

duoluogudu

Feb 7, 2020
Is it too difficult to just have a download link? I get it...some of you are more educated than some of us. I don't know how to modify via Ren'py, change code, blah blah blah. Can someone just put up a MEGA link and be done with it?
Lop is mostly a FLASH game, with Ren'py as the game engine .

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
LOP will never ever be worth their ridiculous pricing model. They release a handful of games a year, the games are of middling quality and are super short, and they have the audacity to charge like $100/year, and don't let you keep any games if you stop paying.

Meanwhile there are developers on Patreon who are developing games with far more content -- that content is much higher quality -- and they are releasing those games for free in return for sponsorship.

Would I like to play the LOT expansion? Yeah, sure. Would I buy it outright? Probably. Would I buy a subscription service to have temporary access to it? Abso-fucking-lutely not. Never. Get fucked. It's like a handful of sub-par developers who have gotten together and tried to pull some Electronic Arts/Bethesda/Fallout First nonsense.

One of the reasons that nobody is cracking these games is the anti-piracy measures they are taking. The other reason is probably because the crackers who used to make them are tired of paying out the ass for a mediocre product.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
If the games are not safe use protection :LUL:, strange thing tough all the games i got from here are working.

The update is 2020-05-18 Added [REAL Love 3D] Blind Date 3D BIG BANG [v1.04] Windows, i found a strange thing called changelog.

• Haha
Reactions: papsuken

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
LOP will never ever be worth their ridiculous pricing model. They release a handful of games a year, the games are of middling quality and are super short, and they have the audacity to charge like $100/year, and don't let you keep any games if you stop paying.

Meanwhile there are developers on Patreon who are developing games with far more content -- that content is much higher quality -- and they are releasing those games for free in return for sponsorship.

Would I like to play the LOT expansion? Yeah, sure. Would I buy it outright? Probably. Would I buy a subscription service to have temporary access to it? Abso-fucking-lutely not. Never. Get fucked. It's like a handful of sub-par developers who have gotten together and tried to pull some Electronic Arts/Bethesda/Fallout First nonsense.

One of the reasons that nobody is cracking these games is the anti-piracy measures they are taking. The other reason is probably because the crackers who used to make them are tired of paying out the ass for a mediocre product.
Its like paying full price for a phone but after one month of use you need to bring it back wtf? And also many times that phone will not have network especially you need emergency call and what you get is sry for the inconvenience? Hmmm! Yeah tnx but no tnx!
I also heard when you play the game you must finish the game you cant save or sometimes in the middle of the game black screen you must start the game from the very beginning also many times not remembers your endings and their games have more endings full of bugs cant reach or see certain scenes "important" scenes so yeah definitely not worth!

Reactions: Parnso
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes