Brenda

May 6, 2017
It would be nice some images of LWT 2: Revelations at very least, but i couldnt find it anywhere ...

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Pledge confirmed for around September 1st. Eleanor 3 with second and third "DLC" rumored for earlier, my guess late July.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Hey Guys!
If i buy membership on the site of lop games i can play with lopgold games sex and glory game also?
thx for the answer
I knew that Lop Gold and Sex and Glory were 2 different subscriptions, so in order to play all the games you had to make 2 subscriptions. If they have changed now I apologize ... otherwise the answer to your question is NO

Reactions: CarinaKah

PvtAllen

Mar 23, 2020
Hi !
So previously I asked the following question "Where can I found Strip Texas Hold'em from Sex and Glory ?" and I got a response telling me that the game is still uncracked. So I have decided to search it and I've finally found a file with the game. Unfortunately, I need a password to extract the game but I don't have it and there is not another file with the password. Does anyone know how am I supposed to do to have the password. I have already tried a lot of things to have it like a password breaker for rar files. Thanks for your reply !

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Hi !
So previously I asked the following question "Where can I found Strip Texas Hold'em from Sex and Glory ?" and I got a response telling me that the game is still uncracked. So I have decided to search it and I've finally found a file with the game. Unfortunately, I need a password to extract the game but I don't have it and there is not another file with the password. Does anyone know how am I supposed to do to have the password. I have already tried a lot of things to have it like a password breaker for rar files. Thanks for your reply !
I'm sorry to tell you this my friend, but most of these rars that require passwords are just scams, designed to get you to send text messages or "complete surveys" after which you are sent the password via e-mail, except you wont get sent a password, and the game probably isnt what you think it is.
I dont know that this is what you downloaded for sure, but most of the time, dont even bother with password protected rars and cracks, unless the password is provided in the website you downloaded the file from.
For example, you could have a website such as www.{name-of-website}.com and they ask you to put that url address as a password, just so you can remember and visit their website more often.
Other than that, there is no real reason to password protect files that are shared publicly for everyone to download and use.
Get it?

Its probably a scam to get some of your change, either via SMS text, or some other method.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
What is this game?
Living With Temptation 2 Foreign Affairs (See lwt2 in file name)
You can check out the games on official sites ( - ), this seems to be a pic from there.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes