Grantiose

Oct 20, 2017
I can\t play Eleanor 3... it automatically opens Steam & asks me to purchase it... there's no instructions how to play in the extracted folder

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I can\t play Eleanor 3... it automatically opens Steam & asks me to purchase it... there's no instructions how to play in the extracted folder
The is a separate thread on this site solely devoted to Elanor 3. Download and follow the instructions there

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
Hello, thank you for your amazing contribution, does anyone know how to get < Living With Temptation II : Revelations > ? It is the second expansion to LWT2.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
It's like a handful of sub-par developers who have gotten together and tried to pull some Electronic Arts/Bethesda/Fallout First nonsense.
In fairness, LoP and their pricing model predate the Patreon content tsunami we live in today. It's not like they reacted to the market and decided to have this pricing model: back in the day, they were the market.

Which is not to say it's good, or they should keep doing it.

I understand the appeal of a subscription model for a business, because you can coast for a long time off people who are too lazy to cancel their subscription. But even for those willing to spend money on this kind of content, LoP is a bad value.

Reactions: Back

duoluogudu

Feb 7, 2020
[QUOTE =“ ntentacle,帖子:3514656,成员:37297”]
LOP will never ever be worth their ridiculous pricing model. They release a handful of games a year, the games are of middling quality and are super short, and they have the audacity to charge like $100/year, and don't let you keep any games if you stop paying.

Meanwhile there are developers on Patreon who are developing games with far more content -- that content is much higher quality -- and they are releasing those games for free in return for sponsorship.

Would I like to play the LOT expansion? Yeah, sure. Would I buy it outright? Probably. Would I buy a subscription service to have temporary access to it? Abso-fucking-lutely not. Never. Get fucked. It's like a handful of sub-par developers who have gotten together and tried to pull some Electronic Arts/Bethesda/Fallout First nonsense.

One of the reasons that nobody is cracking these games is the anti-piracy measures they are taking. The other reason is probably because the crackers who used to make them are tired of paying out the ass for a mediocre product.
[/引用]
That's right. LOP's character models all look the same, and so do the types of games

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
In fairness, LoP and their pricing model predate the Patreon content tsunami we live in today. It's not like they reacted to the market and decided to have this pricing model: back in the day, they were the market.

Which is not to say it's good, or they should keep doing it.

I understand the appeal of a subscription model for a business, because you can coast for a long time off people who are too lazy to cancel their subscription. But even for those willing to spend money on this kind of content, LoP is a bad value.
Indeed. LOP are the grandfathers of this kind of content. They are quite literally how I found this site. However, they have not modernized. Their games have not increased in quality. At all. In years. While others are pushing the bar in terms of story, content, graphics, they seem to only be pushing the bar in DRM. They charge 10x their competition. Fuck 'em.

They may in fact be the grandfather of erotic indie games, but at this point they're more like the grandpa's festering corpse of erotic indie games.

Reactions: Th3DR4KE

dmartin17

Oct 10, 2017
For anyone on this site, I've only dabbled a bit with this type of content, and LOP games are the best I've seen up until now. I keep seeing posts about all the content out there that's so much better than LOP, can anyone recommend anything to me? I would love to see what some games look like that!

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
For anyone on this site, I've only dabbled a bit with this type of content, and LOP games are the best I've seen up until now. I keep seeing posts about all the content out there that's so much better than LOP, can anyone recommend anything to me? I would love to see what some games look like that!
I see you are new to the post... look at the top banner from latest updates.... all the games there are top games. search F95... there are way more games with MUCH beter overall content than any of ther top games at LOP.

JohnyLong

May 4, 2017
so which games with similiar graphic design would you reccomend, especially liked the sim games they make,nutaku games are kind of nice?? really asking for good games, thnx for help

Reactions: renekton

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
LOP will never ever be worth their ridiculous pricing model. They release a handful of games a year, the games are of middling quality and are super short, and they have the audacity to charge like $100/year, and don't let you keep any games if you stop paying.

Meanwhile there are developers on Patreon who are developing games with far more content -- that content is much higher quality -- and they are releasing those games for free in return for sponsorship.

Would I like to play the LOT expansion? Yeah, sure. Would I buy it outright? Probably. Would I buy a subscription service to have temporary access to it? Abso-fucking-lutely not. Never. Get fucked. It's like a handful of sub-par developers who have gotten together and tried to pull some Electronic Arts/Bethesda/Fallout First nonsense.

One of the reasons that nobody is cracking these games is the anti-piracy measures they are taking. The other reason is probably because the crackers who used to make them are tired of paying out the ass for a mediocre product.
Back then LOP is one of the best imo (Like way back), good graphic enjoyable content. Since there are not much competition back then, so $10/month is pretty good deal. But now since they fucked up LWT2 so bad lot of their "fan" are mad at them at them, they just fucked all their most "iconic" game such as lwt and eleanor. I still can stomach eleanor 3 but lwt2 are just garbage, i still throw some money to them if they have a good content such as the new game lws evil sister, short but good.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I see you are new to the post... look at the top banner from latest updates.... all the games there are top games. search F95... there are way more games with MUCH beter overall content than any of ther top games at LOP.
I don't know about all that. Sure, some games can be better but there's also a LOT of crap out there (a metric ton of it) especially once you start removing games that contains incest and other controversial themes. Respectfully, to have a blanket statement saying that all these other games are better than "any of their top games" is a disservice. LoP has been around the block and is a granddaddy in the field with numerous *completed* games. However, people are right. They need to step up their game and have a more reasonable pricing model -- and a legal way to keep for paid games.

Reactions: Brenda
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes