jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
News on the blog:

TLDR:
Seducing the Throne: Update in July (late July most likely), but since it is web only (and unity rebuild) slim chance of cracking it.

Pledge Extra Credit: Release around Sept. 1st, on Steam so good chance of getting it here.

Eleanor 3: Pushed back, but on Steam so again good chance of cracking it. Release in autumn, late October my guess.

imho: STT, UTBB, LWS and LWT2 (especially LWT2, due to VN style) are probably easier to rebuild in Renpy than to crack. Kind of like Anna Exciting Affection. Any thoughts or volunteers?

Reactions: hunk66

ioio321

Nov 27, 2017
[QUOTE = "jimul18, post: 3657834, membro: 1284357"]
[USER = 308162] ioio321 [/ USER] Wild Wet West è solo online, ma è gratuito.

Unity come PWA ha lunghi tempi di caricamento e prestazioni miste, quindi ...: Cauta:
[/CITAZIONE]

where is the save folder?

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
Seducing the Throne: Update in July (late July most likely), but since it is web only (and unity rebuild) slim chance of cracking it.
That's a shame, I really liked Seducing the Throne. I wish these guys would just build good games you can install on your computer and sell them, rather than keep chasing the subscription train. Even on the paid site web-based games feel sluggish, for both game design and network reasons.

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
hi guys i just drop here and would like to know what to download to get the games i mean the "all in one" ok but the others get so many version... is it online or offline?

user1998

Jun 3, 2018
I'm working on a hacked version of Living with Lana. What do I have to do? Post it here or in its thread or in the mods forum?

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Hi, I've downloaded the game Sensual Hauting, but I can't seem to make it work. I'm dragging the HTM file in my browser, a windows appear saying "this page asks" then following by blank, and after cliking on "OK", the game just loads infinitely.

Is there a special way required to play it?

Jan 3, 2020
Can someone explain to me how to install this complete game ?.
I saw in the downloads area, a lot of DLCs, or versions of this game. I want to know if this game has black women, and if so, which version or DLC do I need to download to get i?

anonymous2123

Jun 28, 2020
Can anyone help me out? Im on macbook and I can play call girl denise which has its own link for mac, a zip file, but when I extract any of the other games, which are rar files, i just get folders and images and not the application. Is it because I'm on macbook?

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Can someone explain to me how to install this complete game ?.
I saw in the downloads area, a lot of DLCs, or versions of this game. I want to know if this game has black women, and if so, which version or DLC do I need to download to get i?
Its not A complete game, its a collection of games, bundled into 1 large pack, so you dont have to download tons of files separately. Even so, it doesnt include "Anything added after 2018-08-27".
It even says [Collection] in the name of the thread.

Why do people hate reading so much? Literally all of the information you asked for is in the OP.

Can anyone help me out? Im on macbook and I can play call girl denise which has its own link for mac, a zip file, but when I extract any of the other games, which are rar files, i just get folders and images and not the application. Is it because I'm on macbook?
Its not because you're on a macbook, its because the games you speak of are browser games, so you gotta find the correct HTML document file, I believe the extension is .htm.
So lets say you wanted to play Sensual Haunting for instance.
You go to: Sensual Haunting\sexandglory\play\hauting
And then run Play.htm

You may have issues with your browser blocking the game from running properly however, and I dont know that, but I suspect that being on a mac might not help, if you know what I mean.

As for the rest of the games, like the LOP Gold ones for example, the vast majority of them are flash player games, so they are .swf files.
So, say you wanted City of Love for example.
You go to the City of Love folder, and you run col.swf.
If it doesnt run then it means you need to install Flash Player, and once again, I dont know if your mac will like that.

Reactions: Back

anonymous2123

Jun 28, 2020
Its not A complete game, its a collection of games, bundled into 1 large pack, so you dont have to download tons of files separately. Even so, it doesnt include "Anything added after 2018-08-27".
It even says [Collection] in the name of the thread.

Why do people hate reading so much? Literally all of the information you asked for is in the OP.

Its not because you're on a macbook, its because the games you speak of are browser games, so you gotta find the correct HTML document file, I believe the extension is .htm.
So lets say you wanted to play Sensual Haunting for instance.
You go to: Sensual Haunting\sexandglory\play\hauting
And then run Play.htm

You may have issues with your browser blocking the game from running properly however, and I dont know that, but I suspect that being on a mac might not help, if you know what I mean.

As for the rest of the games, like the LOP Gold ones for example, the vast majority of them are flash player games, so they are .swf files.
So, say you wanted City of Love for example.
You go to the City of Love folder, and you run col.swf.
If it doesnt run then it means you need to install Flash Player, and once again, I dont know if your mac will like that.
Thanks for the response, its my first time on this. So when I download the files from the links, I get a rar file, which I extracted. So for example, Club velvet rose. I get the link. I extract the rar file, which gives me a bonus image folder and 4 .swf files. Macbook, unlike windows, doesn't run .swf files, so I got a separate application to run .swf files on mac, VLC, but when I do, all I get is 3 min of a picture, no game. Also would to clarify I'm not talking about the browser games, rather the GOLD LOP games that you have to download.
UPDATE: I got it to work. I wont bore you with the logistics, but basically for anyone else who might have this problem don't use VLC to run .swf files. I recommend "elmedia player" or a different designated .swf player.

Last edited:

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Thanks for the response, its my first time on this. So when I download the files from the links, I get a rar file, which I extracted. So for example, Club velvet rose. I get the link. I extract the rar file, which gives me a bonus image folder and 4 .swf files. Macbook, unlike windows, doesn't run .swf files, so I got a separate application to run .swf files on mac, VLC, but when I do, all I get is 3 min of a picture, no game. Also would to clarify I'm not talking about the browser games, rather the GOLD LOP games that you have to download.
UPDATE: I got it to work. I wont bore you with the logistics, but basically for anyone else who might have this problem don't use VLC to run .swf files. I recommend "elmedia player" or a different designated .swf player.
I'm glad you got it to work. For future reference, VLC media player is what it says: a media player. So thats videos, music and the like. SWF files are not media files, they are ShockWave Flash files, and the most reliable app to run them would be Adobe's Flash Player, and I am fairly sure you can download the standalone for mac from their site:

As you can see, Mac OS X 10.10 is supported, among other operating systems.

If you dont know how to do this (installing, and setting it up), since Adobe doesnt even bother providing any instructions, I'll try to help:
First you download the latest release from "Flash Player archives", in the link I provided.
It will be a .zip file. Unzip it somewhere, and find the file marked as standalone or "sa" for short, and launch the .swf files using this application. If you attempt to launch that file by itself, it opens an empty window that says Adobe Flash Player 32. This is the standalone swf player. If this doesnt happen, then you launched the wrong file. For mac you'll be using DMG files I believe? So run the correct one.

Last edited:

dmartin17

Oct 10, 2017
Hi, I've downloaded the game Sensual Hauting, but I can't seem to make it work. I'm dragging the HTM file in my browser, a windows appear saying "this page asks" then following by blank, and after cliking on "OK", the game just loads infinitely.

This is also happening to me. I've tried several browsers but nothing is working. Anybody have some suggestions?

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019

This is also happening to me. I've tried several browsers but nothing is working. Anybody have some suggestions?
See the following replies:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lesson-o...glory-real-love-3d.17373/page-54#post-3012911
https://f95zone.to/threads/lesson-o...glory-real-love-3d.17373/page-54#post-3017447

Basically, old Gecko-based browsers like Firefox 54 will run it just fine.
But there is a way around this for modern Chromium based browsers: You disable web security, and it works.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes