Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I say the same, but replace Sara with Chika and daughter with little sister.
Ok, so yes, funny image, but like, seriously, Sensei would absolutely kill Chinami if he fucked her... not even video game rules would be enough to protect her, that'd be a soda can being inserted into your belly button levels of impossible-without-severe-trauma.

• Haha
Reactions: FireCazador

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ok, so yes, funny image, but like, seriously, Sensei would absolutely kill Chinami if he fucked her... not even video game rules would be enough to protect her, that'd be a soda can being inserted into your belly button levels of impossible-without-severe-trauma.
Give her a decade, then she'll only be wounded. Instead of, you know, murdered.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Just by the way, Sel also said that there will be threesomes with every family. ;)
I'm personally looking forward to a threesome with Niki and Noriko.
Oh shit I misread, it's with every family!

Though Touka x Tsubasa is absolutely tempting with their extreme badonkadonks, I still want to see Rin x Rika more. Chaotic hot girls are my one true weakness and both Rokuharas are pretty much my cup of tea :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: DeSkel15 and rianzz

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Just by the way, Sel also said that there will be threesomes with every family. ;)
I'm personally looking forward to a threesome with Niki and Noriko.
He also said there wouldn't be H-content for the wizards.
He also said there WOULD be H-content for the wizards.

So, you know, I'll believe it when it shows up.

• Thinking Face

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
With the way Rika was hesitating to do anything with Sensei and how she's taking Imani's feelings into consideration, it's a bit obvious at this point that Imani's feelings was real. Or whatever tf Selly was planning for her, she haven't had an update for a pretty long time.
I wonder what Imani see in Sensei, he's barely a functional adult himself, doesnt propely work and just wander around some teenager girls. I mean, he have a big large cock that could persue almost any normal girl in that world but thats all.

View attachment 2715964
Oof... unintentional foreshadowing on Rin's part.
Yeah... Fuck Otoha but not like "Fuck Otoha :love:", more like "Fuck Otoha :mad:". I want that kiss she gave to Niki see the light and that everybody knows that and the drama start

Reactions: JackZero and rianzz

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Well, maybe Chinami and Tsukasa can survive with minimal internal bleeding if Sensei doesnt black out and just put the tip in.
Otherwise Sensei can be a great chef making the biggest and yummiest brochettes ever xdd

• Wow

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I wonder what Imani see in Sensei, he's barely a functional adult himself, doesnt propely work and just wander around some teenager girls. I mean, he have a big large cock that could persue almost any normal girl in that world but thats all.
I think it's related to what they call "that one person can see the good in you" sort of thing. It's not like Imani's not aware of Sensei's misfunctional self, actually she's already called out Sensei on multiple ocassions.

My thought is that she's trying to encourage Sensei to make an effort and that she's just naturally attracted to him with no specific reason. It's like that sometimes, loving someone doesn't mean you need to have a reason. Thus, lessons in love.

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
well, well, well

If there will be a guaranteed all family threesome: Maki giving tips to how to best play with Makoto and a Sensei, Ami and Sekai incoming?

but seriously tho, do resets affect individual people or is there a hidden mechanic somewhere Im not aware off, cause im pretty sure if the reset erase the Rin/Otoha relationship, it desappears compleatly , not just Otohas memory

Reactions: DeSkel15

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
well, well, well

If there will be a guaranteed all family threesome: Maki giving tips to how to best play with Makoto and a Sensei, Ami and Sekai incoming?

but seriously tho, do resets affect individual people or is there a hidden mechanic somewhere Im not aware off, cause im pretty sure if the reset erase the Rin/Otoha relationship, it desappears compleatly , not just Otohas memory
it doesn't affect the people IN the reset, so Rin would be aware in this case, but the rest of the class outside the RAS wouldn't know they ever dated

Reactions: DeSkel15

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I wonder what Imani see in Sensei
Imani was really struggling with making human connections after arriving Kumom-mi, so she naturally latches on to the first male friend she made here, not to mention a supposedly hot one.

His “methods” basically helped her get a stable job, and they are essentially on the same side when it comes to illicit thoughts toward teenager girls. All these contribute to her rose color glasses.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Imani was really struggling with making human connections after arriving Kumom-mi, so she naturally latches on to the first male friend she made here, not to mention a supposedly hot one.

His “methods” basically helped her get a stable job, and they are essentially on the same side when it comes to illicit thoughts toward teenager girls. All these contribute to her rose color glasses.
like imani's attachment was bizarrely to fast for a guy that literally did nothing but let her do everything he was supposed to and then generally ignoring her existence outside her demand for acknowledgement.

my brother in christ file size starting to be on par with some triple A titles.
Devs an absolute MadLad
it's mainly all text, a failure to compress it fully, and malicious malware

Reactions: fdsasdf_p
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes