DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
That's some interesting sleuthing there DeSkel...

Unrelated: You know how Yumi got her return to the school patched in with her apologising only to have it later retconned to Makoto doing it? That got me thinking... Selly has a sort of built in tool for plugging plotholes, if he ever fucks up he can just write it off as an in-universe error/godly shenanigan and then write it out with a reset retcon...
The writer is always right, because the writer wrote they would be right, and if they happen to not be right, they can write that they were right, through rewriting what they wrote because that's something they wrote they can write, right?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, I may have confused myself lmao, so if I'm not right, I'll eventually rewrite what I wrote to make what I written right.

Reactions: FireCazador

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The writer is always right, because the writer wrote they would be right, and if they happen to not be right, they can write that they were right, through rewriting what they wrote because that's something they wrote they can write, right?

Honestly, I may have confused myself lmao, so if I'm not right, I'll eventually rewrite what I wrote to make what I wrote right.
Impressively, the only mistake you made was in writing about correcting mistakes in your writing, as highlighted. :p

• Haha
Reactions: DeSkel15

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I imagined something cruel about this scene today.

Imagine: Noriko makes it to the roof for her first time, opens the door and there is Sensei fucking Maya's brains out. Then RAS gathers, they explain Noriko how resets work and Noriko says something like "Fuck it, i want to be reset" and leaves.

And this is how dark phase begins

cuckquean
More like cuckqueen

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
So, now that I think about it, that'd mean there will be an Ami and Maya threesome, which would be.. interesting.

Hoping for a Maya and Noriko threesome, though. One day. Maybe... I'm willing to bargain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any future Ami-involved threesome scene that I am willing to tolerate needs to have the niece place in a certain piece of furniture

Reactions: chronox42

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I imagined something cruel about this scene today.

Imagine: Noriko makes it to the roof for her first time, opens the door and there is Sensei fucking Maya's brains out. Then RAS gathers, they explain Noriko how resets work and Noriko says something like "Fuck it, i want to be reset" and leaves.

And this is how dark phase begins

More like cuckqueen
Honestly, I'm thinking it's not the first time she's seen them like that, so she might just start masterbating to Sensei's 10/10 dick and Maya's 10/10 ass. Then probably see if Ayane or Makoto want to not be straight for a little bit.

Reactions: rianzz

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Honestly, I'm thinking it's not the first time she's seen them like that, so she might just start masterbating to Sensei's 10/10 dick and Maya's 10/10 ass. Then probably see if Ayane or Makoto want to not be straight for a little bit.
I think it would be pretty much out of character, but who knows. There is plenty of time for character growning anyways.

Actually, a scene when someone refuses to join a group hug both lays on the surface and is pretty good, so chances Selebus would use it are never zero

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Any future Ami-involved threesome scene that I am willing to tolerate needs to have the niece place in a certain piece of furniture
I mean, who knows what'll happen, but I'm going to be a little surprised if Psycho Ami (if that's actually the route we're going) doesn't have a threesome rape scene, tbh. Especially with all the foreshadowing of Sodomizing, and humiliating.

For all we know, she may have already had her way with Maya and Sensei in front of eachother, in some past reset.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I think it would be pretty much out of character, but who knows. There is plenty of time for character growning anyways.

Actually, a scene when someone refuses to join a group hug both lays on the surface and is pretty good, so chances Selebus would use it are never zero
I'm kind of hoping Otoha and Rin make it to the roof and Otoha just straight up refuses to be near Sensei, ending up getting reset while Rin isn't.

Now, that's some relationship drama.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I'm kind of hoping Otoha and Rin make it to the roof and Otoha just straight up refuses to be near Sensei, ending up getting reset while Rin isn't.

Now, that's some relationship drama.
Boring. Otoha would never know and Rin gets sex puppet she can easily manipulate because of persistent memory advantage and tricks like "talk about reset if you want to undo conversation"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Boring. Otoha would never know and Rin gets sex puppet she can easily manipulate because of persistent memory advantage and tricks like "talk about reset if you want to undo conversation"
I think you're confusing Rin with Nodoka.

Reactions: rianzz
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes