fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Pulled out of ass theory: Another victim of the accident. She was trapped in a burning car.
If it's that accident you're referring to, then it's not likely since she moved here right before Kumon-mi closed off (really don't remember exactly when the war and the wall fit into the timeline, but I take it has to happen after Akira became a Sensei for high schoolers)

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Imagine scene when they realise they both fucking Sensei
Otoha walking in on it, then getting flipped off by all three would be awesome.

I'd kind of feel bad for Futaba though. But hey, a Rin and Futaba Throuple could be a future possibility.

I'm just now realizing Futaba ate (optionally) some pussy before Rin did, and Futaba's straight..

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
I want to see Futaba's reaction to Sensei screwing Nodoka and treating her like his sex toy just as she asked

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I want to see Futaba's reaction to Sensei screwing Nodoka and treating her like his sex toy just as she asked
I don't think she'll make much out of it. I mean, she already had a threesome with Makoto. What more with her bestfriend?

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Aww my sweet princess of Ghana trying to smuggle some cute shit, or just a common sentence when introducing languages.

I had my slightest doubt about her when she first appeared wearing that butterfly hairpin (or whatever that kind of head accessory is called), the same type Sekai wore but different color. Thankfully she turned out to be just an adorable fellow coworker/predator that would Senpai Senpai you while being cute and everything.

Sometimes Imani reminds me of Ayane, same cute and energetic and random, but more chaotic and way poorer.
Also latest update said to trust the one in blue or whatever, which most people assumed meant Ayane, but it could also mean Imani

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Otoha walking in on it, then getting flipped off by all three would be awesome.

I'd kind of feel bad for Futaba though. But hey, a Rin and Futaba Throuple could be a future possibility.

I'm just now realizing Futaba ate (optionally) some pussy before Rin did, and Futaba's straight..
IIRC Sel said there will be threesomes with all the dorms, but who knows if he was joking or not lol

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random, but I can see Mangled/Happy Ami being Psycho Ami's true form, or perhaps another form of the same thing.

They both apparently have a thing for Sodomizing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Both are physically violent:

And if the Special Bonus Ami Scene's initial Ami is meant to be Psycho Ami, then both have implied they believe they don't really have free will:

These traits don't really seem to be shared with Real Ami.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That's some interesting sleuthing there DeSkel...

Unrelated: You know how Yumi got her return to the school patched in with her apologising only to have it later retconned to Makoto doing it? That got me thinking... Selly has a sort of built in tool for plugging plotholes, if he ever fucks up he can just write it off as an in-universe error/godly shenanigan and then write it out with a reset retcon...

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
IIRC Sel said there will be threesomes with all the dorms, but who knows if he was joking or not lol
So, now that I think about it, that'd mean there will be an Ami and Maya threesome, which would be.. interesting.

Hoping for a Maya and Noriko threesome, though. One day. Maybe... I'm willing to bargain:

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes