DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I wonder if Imani will actually be Psycho Ami's first victim? Like Ami notices Imani and Sensei getting close (since Sensei actually sees Imani as something more than a fucktoy like Rika), then snaps and follows her home.

Imani can mean faith, and having faith die first would be very ironic.

Reactions: Pervyfox and Riolol

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Aww my sweet princess of Ghana trying to smuggle some cute shit, or just a common sentence when introducing languages.

I had my slightest doubt about her when she first appeared wearing that butterfly hairpin (or whatever that kind of head accessory is called), the same type Sekai wore but different color. Thankfully she turned out to be just an adorable fellow coworker/predator that would Senpai Senpai you while being cute and everything.

Sometimes Imani reminds me of Ayane, same cute and energetic and random, but more chaotic and way poorer.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Alright, this is the last time, every time i have made a comment about Moyo or saying she's so sexy despite that obviously being total sarcasm cause she's literal body horror, every time i've tried i have received literally NO reactions or comments, so clearly this crowd doesn't find Moyo humour funny. So bleh to all of you, you can all suffer reading the above 4 words.
I would never, NEVER kink shame.

But I will just quietly pretend I didn't just walk in on it. You do you, brah.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
View attachment 2715906
Something i completely missed the first time 'round when the duchess of bacon first revealed her bacon'ness, niiiiiiple piercings!
You can update your kink list now

I remembered a time people here brainstorming what that texture is about.
While impossible for me to guess it right, now looking at it a second time this could be an indicate that she has never shared, or would try to initiate, an intimate bond with others if her reaction about herself is like this; it also solidifies my belief that she's more than definitely joking about all her past (can't recall which event) working as a stripper or an exotic dancer or some other skin-exposing career.

Either that or what we see here is a result of those actually existing sketchy past, which is ten times darker.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
You can update your kink list now

I remembered a time people here brainstorming what that texture is about.
While impossible for me to guess it right, now looking at it a second time this could be an indicate that she has never shared, or would try to initiate, an intimate bond with others if her reaction about herself is like this; it also solidifies my belief that she's more than definitely joking about all her past (can't recall which event) working as a stripper or an exotic dancer or some other skin-exposing career.

Either that or what we see here is a result of those actually existing sketchy past, which is ten times darker.
I initially thought it was vitiligo, but her reaction in that mirror shot would indicate unprocessed trauma, which probably means they're scars, and possibly relatively recent ones (as in acquired well into adulthood) so her past may be real. She might even be someone who had to stop stripping because of whatever caused them.

Pulled out of ass theory: Another victim of the accident. She was trapped in a burning car.

Reactions: fdsasdf_p
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes