dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
Watermelon is a natural source of citrulline, an amino acid that is converted into arginine in the body. Arginine is a precursor to nitric oxide, which is a vasodilator that helps to relax blood vessels and increase blood flow to the penis. This increased blood flow can help men to achieve and maintain an erection.
Sooooo, future Happy event with Penis Maya?

Cause we just got an Haruka Pegging event

alon2219

Dec 20, 2019
does anyone know why the dlc causes this error and how to fix it?
File "game/script.rpy", line 1: expected statement.
79 6F 75 20 77 6F 75 6C 64 6E 27 74 20 64 6F 77 6E 6C 6F 61 64 20 61 20 63 61 72 2E 2E 2E

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
does anyone know why the dlc causes this error and how to fix it?
File "game/script.rpy", line 1: expected statement.
79 6F 75 20 77 6F 75 6C 64 6E 27 74 20 64 6F 77 6E 6C 6F 61 64 20 61 20 63 61 72 2E 2E 2E
You've been hit by a smooth drm.
As he made the file.
Was a sound of a laughter.
He inserted drm.
Your script and saves were deleted.
alon are you ok? alon are you ok? are you ok alon?

TLDR: you did not follow the disable drm steps that are right next to the care package links.

• Haha
Reactions: Black Raven

alon2219

Dec 20, 2019
You've been hit by a smooth drm.
As he made the file.
Was a sound of a laughter.
He inserted drm.
Your script and saves were deleted.
alon are you ok? alon are you ok? are you ok alon?

TLDR: you did not follow the disable drm steps that are right next to the care package links.
i had copies of my saves and reverted the problem before, thanks for the help i didnt know that

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
2 questions:

a) Does anyone know if the poem at the start of "I will deliver you to the fireflies" is a real work or a poem made by Selebus? Because it's quite beautiful and I can't find anything about it online (all mentions of Lenore seem to refer me to Allan Edgar Poe's poem by the same name but it's a different poem which this one only references I think).
b) Are there any translations for lyrics of Noriko's guitar song and littlebunny.mp3?

3rd bonus question: Could anyone give me a list of all events involving the 3rd god? I'm banking all my hopes on DeSkel15 if anyone can
b) Little bunny with eng subtitles:

3rd god event (characterized by lower case sentenses, or any mention of the name Concerned or USER3)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No guarantee that these are all of them despite spying on the 3rd god being one of my great interest in the game
That's definitely most of them.

I would just add the Happy Event Trinity part 2 'Hell is empty' where a male voice (need audio) mentions "Kill the Callous One, kill the Concerned, kill the Calm".

and in the 'There is Nothing' main event, you can try to connect to User3, but:
You get rejected.

Nao also may have referenced the Concerned in 'Mother's Milk':
and in the 'Mysterious Abundance of Chickens' main event there is an image that claims "I'm very concerned":
However, both could be completely unrelated to the concerned god.

I may have missed a few mentions of it though. It's been awhile.

Also I think that Poem is original. Perhaps meant to be from Sekai though, considering it seems to be from "Lenore" to her "Edgar", and Lenore is apparently a dead love in the Edgar Allan Poe poem.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Chika must be in an insane amount of denial if she still believes Sensei. I thought that hearing all those rumors would make her more perceptive than Makoto and Futaba.
View attachment 2798703
View attachment 2798711
Chika being that is like a mixture of being too confident and less smart, so it’s likely that when (or if) she heard the rumors she just went "hehehe it was actually just this little hot moi sucking his cock the whole time". There is a chance that the thought of Sensei screwing others has probably never crossed her mind to even be denied (blissful ignorance that is). She thinks she's that good.

But I put more than half of the blame on Sensei because, he never forthright denied Chika's constant self-claim as his girlfriend like how he denied others, while actually being quite the knight in shining armor to her, inadvertently offering the false sense of hope that weights so much compared to others.

In comparison to a full throttle in denial girl, Ami really has to convince herself and Sensei about their relationship outlook so hard to a point that it feels like lying to herself. Because deep down, she probably knows how bad her odds are but has a hard time accepting them.

But this brought up something I didn't think of: the both of them only say they've known about "others", but how much exactly does Futaba know? Makoto knows about Miku first hand, but who does Futaba knows? (unless this is the wall too thin to hide everything situation or an extremely logical conjecture based on Sensei's demeanor)

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes