hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I still think the strangest and funniest flag in this game is that "Fuck Ponies" one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which I think a couple of the girls are actually aware of.

I'm still wondering why this flag exists... Imagine it just unlocks a secret ending where Sensei turns the entire class into ponies or something.
If he can fuck a melon, then he can also do that with ponies I think

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Doesn't have to go all the way back to Chapter 1 if you edit your save; if you manage to find any save that is before Nodoka's Things That Hurt, use URM to edit yumiknows to true, then you can skip it. Even saves right in the middle of Matador would work.

Edit: since you walk a difficult path, make sure to have an extra save after finishing each update. Imagine goodhomie flag also triggers a sex scene in the future.
I've already got goodhomie activated as true as in I let rin shoot her shot first. The problem with your suggestion is that I'm worried with selebus being the way that he is he will at some point implement some sort of anti-cheat that will do things like check if flags match the events seen or something like that. Does anyone have a minimal sex save from the beginning of chapter 3? I think for now I'll continue as is but I want to try and get a save for when I do backtrack.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
some sort of anti-cheat that will do things like check if flags match the events seen or something like that.
Not possible, the flags are that check and there is no other way to do it in Renpy. For a scene to be 'seen' you have to create a flag or the rules for triggering the scene will just keep triggering it every time the rules are checked. For example: "if day>16 and scene12=true then jump scene 24" means if the day is great than 16 and scene twelve has been flagged as completed then jump to scene 24. Marking scene 12 as 'true' is the flag, if there was no scene 12 flag then the code has no way to know scene 12 has been 'seen' and will just keep jumping to scene 24 every time it checks if the day is greater than day 16, this applies to all scenes, every single one, they must be flagged as 'true' (which means completed) if they are not part of a chain or they will just keep triggering and except for hidden flags like 'rinbetrayed' or 'yumiknows', these flags only exist to mark events as completed. If he's added hidden flags to check later, they fall into the exact same category as the other hidden flags cause... they are hidden flags and the URM can track them. You do not have to fear for anything, the URM has your back bro. Also Selly can't code for shit.

Here's some code from the game, have a look at it and compare it to what i just explained and you should see how it works:
Code:
label cafe:
    if rin_love >= 0 and firsttimecafe == False:
        jump firsttimecafe
    if rin_love >= 5 and cafesugar == False:
        jump cafesugar
    if rin_love >= 10 and cafe10 == False:
        jump cafe10
    if rin_love >= 15 and rindorm10 == True and rindorm15 == True and day30 == True and cafe15 == False:
        jump cafe15
    if rin_love >= 20 and ayanenew1 == True and cafe15 == True and day50 == True and cafe20 == False:
        jump cafe20
    if rin_love >= 15 and cafe15 == True and day63 == False:
        jump rincafegone
    if rin_love >= 25 and rindorm20 == True and amisroom5 == True and day65 == True and cafe25 == False:
        jump cafe25
    if rin_love >= 30 and beachvacation16 == True and cafe30 == False:
        jump cafe30
    if rin_love >= 35 and library30 == True and rindorm35 == True and rininvite == True and cafe35 == False:
        jump cafe35
    if rin_love >= 40 and christmas7 == True and cafe40 == False:
        jump cafe40
    if rin_love >= 45 and rindorm40 == True and cafe45 == False:
        jump cafe45
    if rin_love >= 50 and secondbeach18 == True and cafe50 == False:
        jump cafe50
    if otoha_love >= 20 and otohaspecial15p2 == True and otohadate20 == False:
        jump otohadate20
    if rinsad == True:
        jump rincafegone
    if chapthreeactive == True:
        jump rinsummer2cafegen
    if christmas7 == True:
        jump rinmorninggen2
    else:
        jump cafe6to9

label callrinmorning:
    "Rin should be working right now."
    "I can probably see her if I go to the cafe."
    jump callmorning

label callrinafternoon:
    if dormwar17 == False:
        "Rin doesn't know I have her number yet, so I probably shouldn't call her..."
        jump callafternoon
    if rinsad == True:
        play sound "phonebeep.wav"

"I tap on Rin's name in my phone and wait for her to answer."
        "........."
        "......"
        "..."

"She doesn't."

jump callafternoon
    if chapthreeactive == True:

"........."
        "......"
        "..."
        "There's no answer. I guess she's busy right now."

jump callafternoon
    else:

"........."
        "......"

r "Greetings and salutations, Sensei!"
        r "What's up?"
        s "Hey, what are you doing right now?"
        r "Sad girl stuff."
        s "And what does that entail, exactly?"
        r "Coffee and loud music about girls."
        s "Are you still at work?"
        r "Would I have answered the phone if I was?"
        s "Probably."
        r "Dude! I am a GOOD employee. I follow the rules!"
        s "Unless the rule is making what the customer actually orders."
        r "I've already told you! You're special."
        r "So special that I'm giving you a once in a lifetime opportunity to come hang out and be a sad girl with me."
        s "I don't want to be a sad girl."
        r "{i}The coordinates are on the way.{/i}"
        r "{i}Godspeed, Sensei...{/i}"
        s "Rin-"

s "..."

scene black
        with dissolve

"The call comes to an end and I receive a text with an address shortly after."
        "........."
        "......"
        "..."

scene rinnoongen
        with dissolve
        play music "cafe.mp3"

Reactions: crustlord12

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0005.png
MINE!

Man, i feel like Selly managed to troll me, i barely check his subscribstar page cause whatever is on it is usually locked up but then he went and posted that preview image with 'round 1' added to it and ever since i've been checking it once or twice a day for the last two weeks and there has been no 'round 2'...

Reactions: Riolol and DeSkel15

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
View attachment 2801037
MINE!

Man, i feel like Selly managed to troll me, i barely check his subscribstar page cause whatever is on it is usually locked up but then he went and posted that preview image with 'round 1' added to it and ever since i've been checking it once or twice a day for the last two weeks and there has been no 'round 2'...
Well, time passed quickly and we are less than a week from new update xd Even when we though we couldnt get enough content to discuss and talk at the forum we got some things meanwhile we waited

Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well, time passed quickly and we are less than a week from new update xd Even when we though we couldnt get enough content to discuss and talk at the forum we got some things meanwhile we waited
True, but we did definitely suffer a degree of quietness, i'd guess the thread was about half as active as usual.

Reactions: QuestionTime

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
True, but we did definitely suffer a degree of quietness, i'd guess the thread was about half as active as usual.
This is another reason I preferred the bi-weekly updates, this thread was more alive because we had more, fresh content to discuss. Even if we end up getting the exact same amount of content as a whole (which I doubt, to be honest), I'd prefer 24 "half" updates over 12 "full" updates. I think.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Not possible, the flags are that check and there is no other way to do it in Renpy. For a scene to be 'seen' you have to create a flag or the rules for triggering the scene will just keep triggering it every time the rules are checked. For example: "if day>16 and scene12=true then jump scene 24" means if the day is great than 16 and scene twelve has been flagged as completed then jump to scene 24. Marking scene 12 as 'true' is the flag, if there was no scene 12 flag then the code has no way to know scene 12 has been 'seen' and will just keep jumping to scene 24 every time it checks if the day is greater than day 16, this applies to all scenes, every single one, they must be flagged as 'true' (which means completed) if they are not part of a chain or they will just keep triggering and except for hidden flags like 'rinbetrayed' or 'yumiknows', these flags only exist to mark events as completed. If he's added hidden flags to check later, they fall into the exact same category as the other hidden flags cause... they are hidden flags and the URM can track them. You do not have to fear for anything, the URM has your back bro. Also Selly can't code for shit.
I'm a little confused. So are you saying that it automatically assumes previous events that are required to be seen have been seen? What I was worried about was what would happen if I'd just changed one flag (yumiknows) if there were other flags I would have needed to set as true because "yumiknows" might cause another scene to activate that otherwise wouldn't be meaning it would be linked to multiple flags.

i.e. let's say yumiknows = true would allow you to see scene40 when you normally wouldn't see that scene. If I changed yumiknows to true and didn't change scene40 to also be true then wouldn't that show that I hadn't actually activated yumiknows legitimately?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
i.e. let's say yumiknows = true would allow you to see scene40 when you normally wouldn't see that scene. If I changed yumiknows to true and didn't change scene40 to also be true then wouldn't that show that I hadn't actually activated yumiknows legitimately?
Correct, so long as scene40 is 'false' and the only way to see scene 40 is with the yumiknows flag set to true then there is no way for Selly to code a new check in at a later date to catch you having edited the save file, he'd have no way to detect the difference been legitimate or edited saves if he did and everyone would get flagged as a cheater.

Of all the trip wires set up in the game so far there are only two types, hidden flags and scene 'seen' flags which apply to hidden scenes, if you have a hidden flag, changing it before it's used resolves any problems, for hidden scenes, you just have to be sure you've seen them before using information contained within them for puzzles during resets. That's as complex as it gets, so just switching a hidden flag to false/true and any scenes triggered by it to true/false will always cover you, in the second type it's as simple as setting the scene as 'seen' by changing false to true in the URM.

Last edited:
Reactions: QuestionTime
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes