k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Chika being that is like a mixture of being too confident and less smart, so it’s likely that when (or if) she heard the rumors she just went "hehehe it was actually just this little hot moi sucking his cock the whole time". There is a chance that the thought of Sensei screwing others has probably never crossed her mind to even be denied (blissful ignorance that is). She thinks she's that good.

But I put more than half of the blame on Sensei because, he never forthright denied Chika's constant self-claim as his girlfriend like how he denied others, while actually being quite the knight in shining armor to her, inadvertently offering the false sense of hope that weights so much compared to others.

In comparison to a full throttle in denial girl, Ami really has to convince herself and Sensei about their relationship outlook so hard to a point that it feels like lying to herself. Because deep down, she probably knows how bad her odds are but has a hard time accepting them.

But this brought up something I didn't think of: the both of them only say they've known about "others", but how much exactly does Futaba know? Makoto knows about Miku first hand, but who does Futaba knows? (unless this is the wall too thin to hide everything situation or an extremely logical conjecture based on Sensei's demeanor)
Well, Futaba is best friends with Rin and Rin knows of at least Chika, Haruka and now Nodoka.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well, Futaba is best friends with Rin and Rin knows of at least Chika, Haruka and now Nodoka.
She also now knows of Makoto and they said they spoke before the forced threesome so she probably knows there's at least 1 more if Makoto didn't outright say Miku. The scene where they discovered each other knew was when Akira was going off with Kirin and Miku so she no doubt suspects both of them so she either knows Makoto saying at least 1 more is Miku or she's thinking there is for sure Makoto, Kirin, Miku and her, she might know Chika, Haruka and Nodoka and she might suspect 1 more so yeah, at this point it's gotta be pretty clear to her.

Reactions: k1n5l4y3r
Jul 23, 2021
Thanks for listening! I'm the one who've been uploading every jukebox song to Youtube. The only reason it's at 78 songs right now is because Youtube won't allow me to upload more than 10 videos per day without face/ID verification. There's about 100 songs so it will take me a few more days. If there's something wrong let me know.
Please understand that you are a god damn hero in my books forever.

• Love
Reactions: butterfly boy

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Yoo I'm trying to do a minimal sex route and just reached the scene with Nodoka in the love hotel. I'm using URM and it shows at some point a variable called " nodokaspecial15p3 ". The difference in the following dialogue is whether or not she's sucked sensei's dick already.

This begs the question; is the scene with Yumi and Nodaka in the locker room avoidable? Did I miss something because I didn't have URM installed at the time but I had no idea why it triggered when it was apparently avoidable. Was it an event specifically made for people trying to avoid sex to prove that bad shit will happen anyway? Least from what I remember the narration seemed to be breaking the 4th wall to hint at this and I've already assumed and gather as much that avoiding sex won't make shit perfect as if avoiding all possible sex fixed all the problems when there wouldn't be much drama for the visual novel to follow but still I wanna know if I fucked up my "perfect" or "good uncle" save somehow.

I'm guessing that this might be the case because if I remember correctly this incident was resolved over a time jump which would have synched players back to the same point where everyone got over Yumi attacked Nodoka in class despite it seemingly being a big thing. Anyways I'm going to continue reading but for future reference I'll definitely have URM installed in case anything like this happens again.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Yoo I'm trying to do a minimal sex route and just reached the scene with Nodoka in the love hotel. I'm using URM and it shows at some point a variable called " nodokaspecial15p3 ". The difference in the following dialogue is whether or not she's sucked sensei's dick already.

This begs the question; is the scene with Yumi and Nodaka in the locker room avoidable? Did I miss something because I didn't have URM installed at the time but I had no idea why it triggered when it was apparently avoidable. Was it an event specifically made for people trying to avoid sex to prove that bad shit will happen anyway? Least from what I remember the narration seemed to be breaking the 4th wall to hint at this and I've already assumed and gather as much that avoiding sex won't make shit perfect as if avoiding all possible sex fixed all the problems when there wouldn't be much drama for the visual novel to follow but still I wanna know if I fucked up my "perfect" or "good uncle" save somehow.
There's a flag called YUMIKNOWS. This is set when you call Chika to go to the Onsen to take her virginity. If you complete all the available Yumi events prior to going, Yumi never finds out the full extent of your relationship to Chika, and lets things play out in the locker room. If you go to the Onsen before triggering the Yumi event Abyss, she knows the full extent and storms out of the locker room almost immediately.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

I'm guessing that this might be the case because if I remember correctly this incident was resolved over a time jump which would have synched players back to the same point where everyone got over Yumi attacked Nodoka in class despite it seemingly being a big thing. Anyways I'm going to continue reading but for future reference I'll definitely have URM installed in case anything like this happens again.
In your case, you started Chika's onsen event chain (Little Miracles) after completing Yumi's Abyss. The yumiknows flag is set to false indicating she doesn't know how far gone Sensei x Chika is.

If you finish events in the opposite order, completing Abyss after finishing the entire onsen event chain all the way to Zanzibar, then yumiknows flag is set to true and results in missing the locker scene you mentioned.

Reactions: QuestionTime

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
There's a flag called YUMIKNOWS. This is set when you call Chika to go to the Onsen to take her virginity. If you complete all the available Yumi events prior to going, Yumi never finds out the full extent of your relationship to Chika, and lets things play out in the locker room. If you go to the Onsen before triggering the Yumi event Abyss, she knows the full extent and storms out of the locker room almost immediately.
So did I fuck up again? I don't mind backtracking but it's gonna be a pain in the ass. I don't remember if I was supposed to go to the onsen first or whatever reason. In hindsight if I knew YumiKnows was a flag I'd probably have tried to activate it because it'd allow her to avoid sensei and hopefully not get hurt or whatever.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So did I fuck up again? I don't mind backtracking but it's gonna be a pain in the ass.
So far, that scene is the only scene that seems to be affected by the flag. If you think getting that scene means you fucked up your intended outcome, you can go to a save prior to that moment, change the flag to FALSE using a save editor, and run back through.

Reactions: QuestionTime

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
So far, that scene is the only scene that seems to be affected by the flag. If you think getting that scene means you fucked up your intended outcome, you can go to a save prior to that moment, change the flag to FALSE using a save editor, and run back through.
God isn't that all the way back in chapter 1? At this point I might just play up to the end of the current update and then use someone else's good save file. I think my logic for avoiding the onsen event is that I knew that it was going to lead to sex hence I avoided it and tried to put it off until the last moment as I do with all sex scenes in case I can avoid them or whatever.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
God isn't that all the way back in chapter 1? At this point I might just play up to the end of the current update and then use someone else's good save file. I think my logic for avoiding the onsen event is that I knew that it was going to lead to sex hence I avoided it and tried to put it off until the last moment as I do with all sex scenes in case I can avoid them or whatever.
Doesn't have to go all the way back to Chapter 1 if you edit your save; if you manage to find any save that is before Nodoka's Things That Hurt, use URM to edit yumiknows to true, then you can skip it. Even saves right in the middle of Matador would work.

Edit: since you walk a difficult path, make sure to have an extra save after finishing each update. Imagine goodhomie flag also triggers a sex scene in the future.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I would just enable console mode and change the value in game. I find that the quickest way to do it. This is how I plan to retain all of the Chika threesome suggestions if it ever does anything.

Reactions: chronox42

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Nah, you just need to go back to right before the locker room scene if you use an editor, which is at the beginning of chapter 3.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Edit: since you walk a difficult path, make sure to have an extra save after finishing each update. Imagine goodhomie flag also triggers a sex scene in the future.
Since none of the main girls are optional except for Ami, there's gonna be a sex scene either way, it's just matter of how you get there.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
I was curious about this and i didnt expect that this active another flag called "yasuspecial20". Do anybody know which event use this flag? Im curious what would happen

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I was curious about this and i didnt expect that this active another flag called "yasuspecial20". Do anybody know which event use this flag? Im curious what would happen
This is renpy deciding which event to play next based on the provided parameter; yasuspecial20 is the event script name of The River Styx, autoplayed after Matador if yumiknows is true. Otherwise, the path diverts into loading nodokaspecial15p3, Things That Hurt, before eventually playing The River Styx.
I suppose the variable yasuspecial20 is set to true once you've viewed the said event; i.e., not something dependent on player choices.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I still think the strangest and funniest flag in this game is that "Fuck Ponies" one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which I think a couple of the girls are actually aware of.

I'm still wondering why this flag exists... Imagine it just unlocks a secret ending where Sensei turns the entire class into ponies or something.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes