saerav

Jun 8, 2017
So, just to clarify; this next update will contain only the beach/dorm wars events and no character events?

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Correct, so long as scene40 is 'false' and the only way to see scene 40 is with the yumiknows flag set to true then there is no way for Selly to code a new check in at a later date to catch you having edited the save file, he'd have no way to detect the difference been legitimate or edited saves if he did and everyone would get flagged as a cheater.

Of all the trip wires set up in the game so far there are only two types, hidden flags and scene 'seen' flags which apply to hidden scenes, if you have a hidden flag, changing it before it's used resolves any problems, for hidden scenes, you just have to be sure you've seen them before using information contained within them for puzzles during resets. That's as complex as it gets, so just switching a hidden flag to false/true and any scenes triggered by it to true/false will always cover you, in the second type it's as simple as setting the scene as 'seen' by changing false to true in the URM.
Hmm when I get up to date with the content what I think I'll do is reload my save before the onsen thing and do it early and see the yumi stuff. Then afterwards I will continue up until I think all the unique scenes have been seen and then reload a scene before the locker room and change yumiknows. Only issue is that I'm not exactly sure which scenes are unique to yumiknows so idk what else I'd have to change.

On a side note without having seen these scenes for myself I'm not entirely sure if I've made an error because yes in hindsight yumi knowing allows her to protect herself but on the other hand I avoided the onsen until the last minute because I knew the onsen would result in sex and as such I wanted to avoid this if possible.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So, just to clarify; this next update will contain only the beach/dorm wars events and no character events?
There is also one lust event that is likely to be specific to one or two characters (like Toys was listed as a Futaba lust event last beach event)

Reactions: saerav

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
So I went through and looked at all the instances the yumiknows flag is used or set. Here's basically what I found:

Yumiknows get set to true in 2 instances:
The one we know about, if you do the onsen scene before Abyss
It also seems to be set to true after the Beachmas Santa scenes
So at this point, it seems the choice won't matter anymore.

Here are the checks done on that flag:

Nodoka Bathroom Scene: The Scene we all know and love.
If yumiknows is true here then two flags are set:
$ nodokaspecial15p2 = True
$ nodokaspecial15p3skip = True
I don't see these used for anything relevant in the code at the moment

Event changes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Characters are:
s - Sensei
y - yumi
yu - yuki
c - chika

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
So I went through and looked at all the instances the yumiknows flag is used or set. Here's basically what I found:

Yumiknows get set to true in 2 instances:
The one we know about, if you do the onsen scene before Abyss
It also seems to be set to true after the Beachmas Santa scenes
So at this point, it seems the choice won't matter anymore.

Here are the checks done on that flag:

Nodoka Bathroom Scene: The Scene we all know and love.
If yumiknows is true here then two flags are set:
$ nodokaspecial15p2 = True
$ nodokaspecial15p3skip = True
I don't see these used for anything relevant in the code at the moment

Event changes:

Characters are:
s - Sensei
y - yumi
yu - yuki
c - chika
Thanks for this that's really helpful.

Dec 18, 2020
Okay, guys, can someone tell me the LORE. Like, what the heck are gods? Just crazy hallucinations? Real celestial creatures? Is HOPE the most powerful one? Why does he hates Maya so much? What about the pne with wires? Who the heck is ninth god? Who the heck are USER(s) 1, 2 and etc. And who is in control of this time loop? HOPE? Why Ami always so scary? Why does her eyes can change to 'real one'?

Also I wanna know what is going on between Maya and Sensei. Like, is Sensei was... erm... I don't know if I can write it... 'overusing' her in the past? Is that some kind of stockholm syndrome? Like, why the heck she even loves him then. Or is she (and everyone else) just into aduts with some power? And if my question about Sensei's 'overusing' is right... so, is it cuz he was... 'overused' by Sekai? And that's why he is now ra... 'overusing' his students? Idk what the hell I am asking now, but I guess you understand it.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Okay, guys, can someone tell me the LORE. Like, what the heck are gods? Just crazy hallucinations? Real celestial creatures? Is HOPE the most powerful one? Why does he hates Maya so much? What about the pne with wires? Who the heck is ninth god? Who the heck are USER(s) 1, 2 and etc. And who is in control of this time loop? HOPE? Why Ami always so scary? Why does her eyes can change to 'real one'?

Also I wanna know what is going on between Maya and Sensei. Like, is Sensei was... erm... I don't know if I can write it... 'overusing' her in the past? Is that some kind of stockholm syndrome? Like, why the heck she even loves him then. Or is she (and everyone else) just into aduts with some power? And if my question about Sensei's 'overusing' is right... so, is it cuz he was... 'overused' by Sekai? And that's why he is now ra... 'overusing' his students? Idk what the hell I am asking now, but I guess you understand it.
You won't find much in the way of concrete lore, just theories and conjecture. The short answer is: we don't know yet.

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
i recently finished Lil to most recent patch, there is a moment I still am not quite sure, is Sensei's personality kinda manipulated/changed into being this kinda ,, to care about peoples feelings is painful so il just fuck everything whatever the cost. I dont get if he is actually just dead inside or him being dead inside is consequence of whatever event that that happened that changed him. So the question is : is he actually such an asshole/ did he become such after whatever happened to him/ is his mind being manipulated kinda by gods? into being such a person but actually hes not bad??

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
How do you unlock Ami's profile outfit "Amy"? The hint says Have a sufficient amount of fun.
You have to do the latest "Happy" event in order to unlock it. Don't worry you can't miss it you just have to complete all of Nao's events and then visit Chika at the mall.

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
I'm so hungry for LORE that I'm ready to accept theories. Gosh, I like theories. If it is not real science.
So Fan theory-wise and also maybe some of it very much hinted in the text, Maya was likely abused by someone and then she sorta took that power back with someone she chose which was Sensei in this case (or she just got groomed by him, continuing his cycle of abuse). Theories abound about Maya as she's one of the most interesting characters (in my opinion), a lot of it due to the mysteries surrounding her. Some speculate she might be a fallen angel, who chose sensei over her duties and is now being punished for this (The whole getting to watch your love fuck everyone else while you having any intimacy ending up with him broken thing tends to support this a bit more)

The theories can get more and more complex but it seems like Maya could have likely been an angel of HOPE/Nozomu who seems to have been the big honcho until he died (car crash). Her betrayal could explain his animosity to her.

The users are most likely to be tied to the gods. So User 1 is HOPE/Nozomu. User 2 is the god of wires. User 3 is concerned/Paradoila. User 4 is reserved and I have a personal theory that every god is tied to a season with this whole thing being Sensei's eventual rise to becoming the 4th deity. That or Sekai is the 4th one but anyway I think the 4th god is likely tied to Autumn. (Hope=Summer, Wires = Winter, Concern = Rainy/Spring)

I'm mixing up a bunch of stuff because it's all a jumble in my head due to all the different theories anyway.

You might want to look back at a couple of pages here to see a bunch of people's different theories which are all very interesting to get a semblance of them. There's no real way to summarize all of them.

There's definitely an element of Sensei being taken over. It almost seems like the player is an observer which mostly aligns with User2/God of Wires/ maybe Sensei depending on theories. So when crazy shit happens where he loses control it's because another entity takes over or hacks into his terminal.

Again a lot of this is a jumbled mess of headcanon and fan theories so take from it what you will.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

The gods:

Ami:

Maya and Sensei:

Sensei and Sekai:

Sensei and everyone else:

There does seem to be a tradition that started with Sekai, and is being continued by Sensei, which might be continued by his students (like Makoto who wanted to become a teacher), though.

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
i recently finished Lil to most recent patch, there is a moment I still am not quite sure, is Sensei's personality kinda manipulated/changed into being this kinda ,, to care about peoples feelings is painful so il just fuck everything whatever the cost. I dont get if he is actually just dead inside or him being dead inside is consequence of whatever event that that happened that changed him. So the question is : is he actually such an asshole/ did he become such after whatever happened to him/ is his mind being manipulated kinda by gods? into being such a person but actually hes not bad??
Akira is a swell guy, bar the creepy ass groomer part, now that his memories are coming back he is becoming more like he used to be: inteligent, caring and supportive. His infinite lust is a result of Sekai grooming him and teaching him affection through sexual contact as he tells Io here:
Other than that he is fine.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes