Dec 18, 2020
Attention: English is not my native language, so it's little complicated for me to write sentences in English. Though I can understand you all very well. So, be aware of bad English moment in this wall of text.

Okay, but why are there so many versions of Maya? Like, usual Maya, Long Maya, Moyo and that one Maya with numbers instead of name (not long one).
And the same question about Ami. We have our Ami, strange Ami in the reset world, Amy and Ami with strange eyes.
Any theories? Cuz for me it seems these 2 are most important characters here. Like, the hell, Nao-chan has both Maya's and Ami's eyes. I have an assumption that Nao-chan is somehow related to both of them. I mean, like, family relatives. Maybe she is... erm... Maya's child from Sensei??? But she is somehow living oustide of any reset limitations.

Also... Not related to questions above... I decide to collect my memories about characters and any 'blackout' moments with them.
Info:
By Blackout I mean the strange uncharacteristic behavior.
By bagged I mean... those scenes when Selebus just suddenly doing some shit with their Koikatsu models. Or when white noise somehow includes in their acts.

Threatened category:
Sensei — always becomes victim of blackouts. Though he eventually start resisting them and even becomes more or less sane during latest resets. I think, later in the story (most likely around 0.50) he will be immune to resets and blackouts, but it will cost a lot... Can talk to Gods and Birds. Broken one.
Ami — constantly becomes victim of reset and blackouts. Probably has connection to one of the Gods. One of the most broken ones, I guess.
Maya — somehow resistant to blackouts (I don't include her tsundere behavior here). Just remember the happy scene about beach. Maya just casually walka in there and then left. But even she cannot resist reset's shit. Remember her T-posing alongside Ayane and Yumi. Also! She can talk with God, I think. Remember first dorm war — she was talkin to some USER, I guess. Really the most broken one.
Makoto — victim of blackouts. Commit suicide, but was "saved" by this shit. Eventually it breaks her mind. Has been bugged.
Sara — victim of blackouts. Corrupted by angels? Though never been seen bugged.
Sana — victim of blackouts. Corrupted by angels? Has been bugged (remember her eye).
Chika — victim of blackout. Has been bugged.
Haruka — victim of blackout. Haa been bugged.
Mollie — victim of blackout. Has been bugged, but rarely. Don't let her drink.
Futaba — victim of blackout. Just remember her first H-scene. I hate it. Has been bugged, but rarely.
Ayane — has been bugged. But not really that much.
Rin — the same as Ayane.
Touka — the same as Ayane and Rin, though even less I will say.

Strange category:
Yasu — resistant to blackouts, but fully controlled by HOPE. May be resistant to reset.
Kaori — she is Kaori.
Yumi — for some reason is the second main reason (after Maya) of Sensei's blackout. Though Yumi herself has been bagged rarely.
Nao-chan — ???
Miku — I am not sure if she was bagged or blackouted when her PTSD strikes. Or is that... normal?
Nodoka — battshit insane.
Tsuneyo — super resistant and never been seen bugged. Maybe her father is the celestial being too? Like... the one with wires?
Chinami — very suspicious child. Maybe she knows abour loops, so that's why she always want to kill herself by causing allergic reaction to make it like an accident?
Niki — the catalyst that triggered Sensei's memories. Bugged, but a little.
Noriko — same as her sister. Though may be in the safe category. She is just little bit yandere.
Maki — never been seen bugged nor blackouted. Yet. Though can remember things that were rewrited by reset.

Safe category:
Otoha — never been seen bugged nor blackouted. Yet. But she has some strange behavior just like Nodoka during creatinf songs. But for me it's way more normal than Nodoka's behavior.
Karin — never been seen bugged nor blackouted. Yet. Or I just forgot.
Io — same as Kirin. Yet.
Uta – same as Kirin and Io. Yet.
Yuki — just a tired woman. Strangely enough I don't remember any bagged moment with her.
Wakana — just a tired woman. Yet.
Osako — just a M. Yet.
Tsubasa — rich woman outside, horny woman inside. Yet.
Tsukasa — just a spoiled kid.
Imani — has secrets, but just abour scars. Nothing bagged yet.
Rika — Rin but older.

And...
SCREW ROOFTOP THEORIES. I have an animal theory! All people that somehow related to birds can realise that the living in the time loop! And all characters related to bunnies are somehow connected to gods. just look.

Birds:
Sensei — somehow can talk to all birds. — Is the catalyst of the events that can potentially break the loop.
Maya — playing as bird-race being in DND. Sensei was thinking she is a bird during his blackout in the dorm room 5. — So, Maya is a "leader" of Rooftop gang and living for billions of years in the loop.
Tsuneyo — can talk to birds just like Sensei do. Noodles' "mother" (a sparrow). — Fully resist ro reset thingy. Never been seen bugged.
Ayane — had a pet cock. — When her pet cock leaves her, she suddenly start realising time loop. And somehow becomes resist to reset, cuz she stopped dissapearing from now.
Makoto — characterized as a bluejay. — From the second cycle with current Sensei she starts realising inconsistencies in time and etc. Possibly may survive a reset.
Kaori — has a pet cock. — She is the strangest one, so I can't think straight around her. Maybe she can realise time loops, but I don'r think so. At least not yet.

Bunnies:
Yasu — has a lots of bunny plushies. — The most obvious one. She isn connected to HOPE.
Maya — ...okay, listen me out. That's difficult one, but... Look! At her birthday she and Sensei visit another shrine and there was a bunny plushie. Also during Sensei's confession scene there was playing theme called 'Little Bunny'. — So, it means Maya is a Bird that is somehow related to Bunnies gang. She can talk to God, though she hate it.
Maybe there are more characters related to Bunnies, but I can't remember it. But I think Sekai somehow related to them too.

Spiders:
Kaori — has a spider tattoo. — Strangest one. Idk what exactly I can write here.
Sana — has spiders... thingies? In the dorm room. — Has been corrupted by... angels? Just like her mother.
Maya — has spiders inside herself during first Happy Scene. — Has the most disturbing amounts of clones. Hated by angels. One angel was mimicing her during one of the happy scenes (don't remember which one). Also there were a shadow of the giant spider in the happy scene about Maya's and Sensei's past.
In the spider group I just wrote a lon of other strange thingies. But I don't understand what exactly unify them.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2018
The reset event puzzles are hands down the absolute worst thing in this game right next to the excessive grindy nature which always results in the "wtf do i do now" which then leads to "how the fuck was I supposed to figure that out" when you crack and look at the wiki for event requirements.

AbsoluteA522

Jun 17, 2023
The reset event puzzles are hands down the absolute worst thing in this game right next to the excessive grindy nature which always results in the "wtf do i do now" which then leads to "how the fuck was I supposed to figure that out" when you crack and look at the wiki for event requirements.
Well you're correct about '' how the fuck was i supposed to figure that out '' part. because the answers are buried so deep in like 50 trillion sensei inner monologs.

and some of the answers aren't even in the event texts but the MP3s.. the damn MP3S!!!

my guess is that sel takes that '' the visual novel with the biggest amount of words ever '' to the extreme even with the puzzle events. or he just wants us to go looking for answers on other websites to make the game more popular.

AbsoluteA522

Jun 17, 2023
v32 ended with such a good cliffhanger!
will sensei prove to Touma that she can trust him so that she can finally join the harem?

or will he just be the typical sensei and ruin his chance to make that one last push to Tomo's heart?
(either way she's still going to join the harem one way or another)
(also poor yasu)

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
The Callous One seems to be related to the Light, HOPE, Nozomu, The first god, Yasu's god, and User1, as well as Summer, Ami, Saki, and Yasu. Also probably Sekai. Seems to want Sensei to sacrifice those he loves to it. Wants Maya especially. Has some control over time, but it seems limited, and seems to have a safe room known as the white room for Yasu. Bunnies, Dreams, Eyes, and Angels seem to be it's thing.
Hopes angles are afair, refered as "The Light" and "The Dark" while one time there is an entity called "The Light and The Dark" as a sayer, at least one time. And i think that one was also related to Hope. Not 100% sure thou (About The Light and the Dark relation), would have to look that one up again.

There does seem to be a tradition that started with Sekai, and is being continued by Sensei, which might be continued by his students (like Makoto who wanted to become a teacher), though.
And Haruka recently.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Okay, but why are there so many versions of Maya? Like, usual Maya, Long Maya, Moyo and that one Maya with numbers instead of name (not long one).
A theory of mine is that, not forcebly in that order, Long Maya might be an offspring of Akira and Maya, with Moyo being an offspring of long Maya and Akira. With Ma(o)ya(o)naise being what comes out of Moyo in the future.
Since those Mayas seem to be related to Hope, maybe it is gathering an army? to battle the other gods? Who knows.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That's weird, during my replay last month i bemoaned the loss of the first h-scene with Makoto but i found it in the deleted scenes on the computer... except it's gone now.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
That's weird, during my replay last month i bemoaned the loss of the first h-scene with Makoto but i found it in the deleted scenes on the computer... except it's gone now.
Didn't replay the redone chp1 and most probably will not. But i've seen alot images here that makes me think if Sel is secretly redoing other stuff. And i don't like retcons. Went through Room With Clocks for datamining and i don't really like it.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Book 9 titles in Life of Prizes (based on your choise in Spotless Mind):
Callous: The Lust Eater
Calm: The Wire God
Concerned: The Dark
Interesting, I had just thought that the Dark was related to the second god due to it apparently being in a dark room:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But the Dark being the Concerned domain might explain a few things. Definitely going to have to replay after this next update.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Attention: English is not my native language, so it's little complicated for me to write sentences in English. Though I can understand you all very well. So, be aware of bad English moment in this wall of text.

There are two possibilities for the various Mayas.

1) Aside from the actual student named Maya, they're all psychological constructs in Akira's head. Long Maya appears to be middle aged, and represents his desire to grow old with her. Moyo is a dessicated corpse, and represents his fear of her dying. Numbers Maya (the numbers spell out AmIOkay in hexidecimal, btw) I'm not sure about (I'd need to replay the happy scenes), and the warehouse full of Hanging Mayas would indicates that she exists in his every thought. This explanation would require all the various gods to be metaphorical concepts in Akira's head rather than literal beings.

2) If they're literal beings -- Maya tells the story of the celestial princess and the mortal she falls in love with on her birthday date with Akira. This might be a literal story. She, Long Maya, and Moyo might form a trinity, and she might have abandoned her post to be with Akira. That's why her past prior to meeting Akira is so mysterious to everyone. When she did this, she was a child, so we had child, mother, and crone (similar to the Greek Fates), and now her post is empty (the empty chair in the talk show segment). This gives very strong Wings of Desire (German film) and City of Angels (American remake of wings of Desire) vibes, where an angel falls to earth to be someone they've fallen in love with. AmIOkay appears to be being punished by the Angels for something, possibly this abandonment of her post, and the warehouse of Mayas could mean that the Mayas are trying to figure out a way to create a replacement for her.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Which one are you referring to?

Mine still has two; one is fondling/fingering, the other is fingering/bj (I also checked my v0.28 copy and these two are there as well)
1690465294407.png
I love Dangerous Words by the by; HOT :love:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Which one are you referring to?

Mine still has two; one is fondling/fingering, the other is fingering/bj (I also checked my v0.28 copy and these two are there as well)
View attachment 2804045
I love Dangerous Words by the by; HOT :love:
Yeah i see those two, but there was 3 when last i played... i know there was cause i specifically went looking for it after seeing the revamped version to compare and clearly remember laughing my ass off all over again when he whips it out and Makoto just stares at it in shock.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
Okay, I wanted to hold off on making this post until I was done with the replay. I'm kind of mid-way into the winter season right now, but I'll just post some interesting tid bits that I've been thinking of so far lore wise:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Something I've been thinking about is Nao-chan's eyes: how true or confident is the statement "Her eyes resembles Amy's and Maya's"?

That's a fair assumption for the characters, but at the same time we also have Sekai and a tons of Maya variants. So what are the odds of those eyes belonging to more otherworldly beings like, for example, Sekai and amiokay? (or the original Maya if such entity exists). Personally I think Sekai x Maya already sounds like a decent combination.

At the end of day it matters little who's eye is that if we don't even know what Nao-chan can or will do, but I guess I just have a hunch that Ami may not be as involved in the matter.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Something I've been thinking about is Nao-chan's eyes: how true or confident is the statement "Her eyes resembles Amy's and Maya's"?

That's a fair assumption for the characters, but at the same time we also have Sekai and a tons of Maya variants. So what are the odds of those eyes belonging to more otherworldly beings like, for example, Sekai and amiokay? (or the original Maya if such entity exists). Personally I think Sekai x Maya already sounds like a decent combination.

At the end of day it matters little who's eye is that if we don't even know what Nao-chan can or will do, but I guess I just have a hunch that Ami may not be as involved in the matter.
Well Sekai's and Ami's eyes share the same color so there wouldn't be any difference. Plus I feel like if his first impression of Nao-chan is "Her eyes resembles Ami's and Maya's" then the statement must be correct. It was something so similar that he felt the need to comment about it first after all. At this point there's so little we know about Nao-chan to even make a good theory.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Okay, I wanted to hold off on making this post until I was done with the replay. I'm kind of mid-way into the winter season right now, but I'll just post some interesting tid bits that I've been thinking of so far lore wise:

I think you are right about Sensei's episodes happening since the accident, iirc Ami says so in Mama's Girl.

Reactions: rianzz and saerav

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I kind of just realized nobody really talked about the possibly shapeshifting entities mentioned by Amy:
This on top of the Shapeshifter, we know of, implying there are other shapeshifters:
It makes me wonder if anyone in this game is actually "human", or are simply shapeshifting entities that think they are.

There's also Nao-chan who seems to be some kind of amalgamation of a couple girls, so maybe some shapeshifting entities are even experimenting, and Kumon-mi just so happens to be the controlled environment they chose to do it in.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes