DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
What the heck is buried under our feet?
Corpses?
A realm beyond our imagination, filled with Invisible hands and half eaten watermelons:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do kind of think it's hinting at Sekai's corpse. The "buried beneath your feet" thing could be a reference to a thought Sensei once had at her grave. Sekai also translates to World, so, in some metaphorical or perhaps literal way, it could be that the World is buried beneath Kumon-mi.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Are any of those any Good? I only know Dissonance
Dissonance is probably the game i'd go for, it's managed (IMO) to create its own unique atmosphere.

It has a decent amount of content already too, just be prepared for a bit of a slow start (and just one H-scene so far).

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Maya actually seems to blame herself for those tragedies:
Not Ami, so I can see why she wouldn't hold it against her. If I lit a tree on fire on accident, and the fire burns down a forest, I wouldn't blame the fire.

Maya also seems to just hate Noriko irrationally:
Or at least in a way she struggles to explain. My best guess is it is a mix of jealousy and fear that is conflicting with her own arrogance that refuses to accept it.

Noriko likely reminds Sensei not only of Niki, his second love, but also Sekai, his first:
And Noriko more or less embodies Sensei's past to Maya, which Maya wants him to have nothing to do with:
So, Noriko could have been seen as not only a threat to Sensei's heart, but also a threat to his mind, even before the resets. At least in Maya's eyes.

To be honest though, Noriko's only crime is existing apparently. Or I guess falling in love with Sensei.

Last edited:

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
Not Ami, so I can see why she wouldn't hold it against her. If I lit a tree on fire on accident, and the fire burns down a forest, I wouldn't blame the fire.

Or at least in a way she struggles to explain. My best guess is it is a mix of jealousy and fear that is conflicting with her own arrogance that refuses to accept it.

Noriko likely reminds Sensei not only of Niki, his second love, but also Sekai, his first:
And Noriko more or less embodies Sensei's past to Maya, which Maya wants him to have nothing to do with:
So, Noriko could have been seen as not only a threat to Sensei's heart, but also a threat to his mind, even before the resets. At least in Maya's eyes.

To be honest though, Noriko's only crime is existing apparently. Or I guess falling in love with Sensei.
Yeah, I just thought it's funny how she insists calling Noriko a psycho in a direct comparison to... you know, the actual psycho :p

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021

Yall just need to accept that Maya might just be a terrible person.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Even Sensei has wondered similar:

After she used Ami's presumably fav blanket that was possibly her dead mother's, during a reset, instead of risking one of her own blankets:
Then apparently lost it:
I'm not sure if it's come up since.

Maya likely hated that blanket due to what Sekai did to Sensei under it:
but still, what a dick move.

Last edited:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Even Sensei has wondered similar:

After she used Ami's presumably fav blanket that was possibly her dead mother's, during a reset, instead of risking one of her own blankets:
Then apparently lost it:
I'm not sure if it's come up since.

Maya likely hated that Blanket due to what Sekai did to Sensei under it:
but still, what a dick move.
Also Noriko at some point told Akira that Maya is a terrible person. Nice catch on the blanket though, didn't notice that.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So any of you who lurk the discord know if there was a round 2 of preview images or more? Cause there's still nothing on the subscribestar page.

Reactions: crustlord12
Apr 16, 2023
Pretty sure that's that gonna be part of the reason Akira abandoned Niki because he clearly cares about her, something like "I want to go to the dark side of the force with this girl that is as broken as me and I don't want you to go the same path"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes