DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
About this mp3.
At 2:33 the current lines are played :
Forget everything you know about love. Forget everything you know about her.
Give onto me what you're incapable of giving to others.
Only then can you be saved.
I am doing this for your own good.

so at first i thought that it was HOPE that was talking but then the " Only then can you be saved" and "I am doing this for your own good" doesn't match with HOPE because he doesn't really care about saving sensei since HOPE is just driven by lust.

any idea who could it be if it wasn't HOPE?
Personally, I thought it might be the Concerned god.

Pareidolia/The Concerned seems to think they know what's best for Sensei:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It kind of has a "this is for your own good" mentality in my opinion. Albeit, I could definitely be wrong.

Reactions: AbsoluteA522
Dec 18, 2020
Who do you think will be next character with sex H-scene? Among characters that don't have sex with Sensei yet.

Second question is... Who will be in the H-scene on the beach dorm war? Among girls who already had a lot of sex with Sensei.

Third question is...

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Who do you think will be next character with sex H-scene? Among characters that don't have sex with Sensei yet.

Second question is... Who will be in the H-scene on the beach dorm war? Among girls who already had a lot of sex with Sensei.

Third question is...
Regarding your third question Sel has confirmed there will be sex scenes involving every main and side character whether or not they are optional or not remains to be seen but he will fuck the the 5000 year old wizards and the mug monster.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Most likely Noriko or Miku, none of the girls jumped straight to sex.
Regarding your third question Sel has confirmed there will be sex scenes involving every main and side character whether or not they are optional or not remains to be seen but he will fuck the the 5000 year old wizards and the mug monster.
The sex scene does not have to involve Sensei though. The last Rin/Otoha scene also counted as a sex scene.

Reactions: Riolol and rianzz

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021

Third question is...
Third questions
Yes and yes

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Third question is...
1st: Might be a dark horse, but I think Imani. Likely something that doesn't involve taking her clothes off though.

2nd: Maybe Makoto. I could also see Chika. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a couple.

3rd: We've seen hints of Wizard Maya with Sensei, but I don't think we'll actually see Wizard scenes within canon. There's already older models that Sel has of Chinami and Tsukasa, and I'd assume the same for Nao-chan if she's actually planned to have a future, so I'd assume if they do get canon scenes, they'll at least be teens. It also doesn't seem in current Sensei's character to do Wizards. Of course, Sensei could always just black out on Chinami or something...

Last edited:

AbsoluteA522

Jun 17, 2023
1st: Might be a dark horse, but I think Imani. Likely something that doesn't involve taking her clothes off though.

2nd: Maybe Makoto. Albeit, I could also see Chika.

3rd: We've seen hints of Wizard Maya with Sensei, but I don't think we'll actually see Wizard scenes within canon. There's already older models that Sel has of Chinami and Tsukasa, and I'd assume the same for Nao-chan if she's actually planned to have a future, so I'd assume if they do get canon scenes, they'll at least be teens. It also doesn't seem in current Sensei's character to do Wizards. Of course, Sensei could always just black out on Chinami or something...
What scares me is that there are already 2 suggestive choices that kinda empowers that blackout possibility.
The first one was when sensei had the choice to enter or refuse to enter the bathroom to watch chika giving chinami a bath.
The second was when sensei could choose chinami as a threesome partner but even if he did pick chinami he would just shrug it as a joke anyways. the look on chika's face tho.

here's hoping the wizards never have to suffer. not to mention that a PRECIOUS third member was just introduced.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
What scares me is that there are already 2 suggestive choices that kinda empowers that blackout possibility.
The first one was when sensei had the choice to enter or refuse to enter the bathroom to watch chika giving chinami a bath.
The second was when sensei could choose chinami as a threesome partner but even if he did pick chinami he would just shrug it as a joke anyways. the look on chika's face tho.

here's hoping the wizards never have to suffer. not to mention that a PRECIOUS third member was just introduced.
Yup. Honestly, I'm trying not to think about it too much.

Especially after how Sensei could have blacked out on Sara, and be forced into having a threesome with Makoto and Futaba. Things are definitely heading in a direction that doesn't bode well for anyone unlucky enough to be around Sensei at the wrong time. Which itself has been foreshadowed since he forced himself on Yumi and almost did worse to Molly.

There's also the whole "take something you are not meant to have" thing:
Which has a time limit that is likely about to expire, especially with how time seems to be moving faster now. So, yeah, shit is probably going to hit the fan soon. If not next update.

Tsuneyo might have to make good on her word:

Last edited:
Reactions: AbsoluteA522

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
If you mean penetrative sex, Miku, as she's the only you can generate Lust points for that hasn't reached that point yet, and it's safe to assume the other girls will be going through the same progression of manual/oral/penetration that most of the other girls have gone through, though the adult women won't need to do that. The other most likely candidate is Imani, as she very clearly wants to but keeps getting clitblocked.

If you mean sexual activity in general, Sana. Her thirst is real, and cannot be quenched, and the masturbation scene at the last beach event may be setting something up to happen in this update. She also has to do a love-confession for her contest, and is prone to getting hijacked the same way Akira is, so all the variables are there.

I don't know if Haruka will show up in this update or not, but if she's on the list of who does, there's a non-zero chance that it's the threesome she requested last update. A Haruka/Nodoka threesome would be easy enough to arrange.

Third question is...
Selebus has said that it will happen. Not a fan of it, myself.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Dc345

May 27, 2020

Third question is...
I'm leaning more towards Imani since she was seen with Futaba in the in the hot springs which might lead to a whole body positivity arc which ultimately leads to Sensei and Akira fucking in one of here events in the next update.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Coming back to this game; am I just completely boned if my saves were nuked by the DRM?
Yes your saves will keep deleting themselves if you don't use the DRM patch but there are multiple saves floating around this thread so you should be able to find one that is up to or near up to date.

I'm leaning more towards Imani since she was seen with Futaba in the in the hot springs which might lead to a whole body positivity arc which ultimately leads to Sensei and Akira fucking in one of here events in the next update.
That would be a bizarre way for Imani to get over her body issues by having Akira fuck himself. I can see it "now user 2 has just been sodomised by user 3 whilst user 4 fucks user 2 in the mouth and user 1 is jacked off by user 2".

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
That would be a bizarre way for Imani to get over her body issues by having Akira fuck himself. I can see it "now user 2 has just been sodomised by user 3 whilst user 4 fucks user 2 in the mouth and user 1 is jacked off by user 2".
Considering Nao apparently feels everything Sensei does:
She might end up like this after all of that:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021

Third question is...
I think a normal H-scene with Rin might be closer than you think, her relationship witb Otoha is falling apart at the seams and who knows how she would react to finding out Otoha kissed Niki. She also has said she does not like that her and Sensei are not as close as they were before.

Apr 16, 2023
I think a normal H-scene with Rin might be closer than you think, her relationship witb Otoha is falling apart at the seams and who knows how she would react to finding out Otoha kissed Niki. She also has said she does not like that her and Sensei are not as close as they were before.
Let's be realistic she probably will nose bleed and say something like "that's so hot"

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes