Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm not in the discord mostly because I'm going to have a really weird time explaining to anyone I know why we have it as a mutual server.
If it's mutual, wtf is there to explain? I have my profile locked up pretty well, if someone sees me posting in another thread it can only be cause they were looking at the same shit, fellow degenerates need only give a slight nod, no need to explain. :ROFLMAO:

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
haven't been around since the beginning/early development of this game's release and not in any discord, but I've been wondering about a character's lust points. Is it like an announcement every few updates when you get to finally fornicate with a character? does it just come by surprise in random updates or something else entirely?

The opening monologue for inviting Futaba had me thinking about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though I like the idea of it coming by surprise considering most girls have been slowly hyped up to get their dedicated scenes, just one of many examples. (hopefully Yumi/Rin soon).

AbsoluteA522

Jun 17, 2023
About this mp3.
At 2:33 the current lines are played :
Forget everything you know about love. Forget everything you know about her.
Give onto me what you're incapable of giving to others.
Only then can you be saved.
I am doing this for your own good.

so at first i thought that it was HOPE that was talking but then the " Only then can you be saved" and "I am doing this for your own good" doesn't match with HOPE because he doesn't really care about saving sensei since HOPE is just driven by lust.

any idea who could it be if it wasn't HOPE?

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
By the way, Sel constantly updates event requirement even in chapter 1. In last update he fixed fith reset requirements and some other stuff. Does anybody keeps track on this changes?

He'll probably post it when he confirms that he'll make the 8/1 release date.
He have not confirmed it yet? Is it bad news?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
He have not confirmed it yet? Is it bad news?
He hasn't said anything, and the tracker gives no indication that it won't happen on the 1st. He just typically does a "update VERSION will go live on DATE at TIME" announcement once he's completely finished with the update, and that hasn't come out yet because he's still got a little bit left to go.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
haven't been around since the beginning/early development of this game's release and not in any discord, but I've been wondering about a character's lust points. Is it like an announcement every few updates when you get to finally fornicate with a character? does it just come by surprise in random updates or something else entirely?

The opening monologue for inviting Futaba had me thinking about it.

Though I like the idea of it coming by surprise considering most girls have been slowly hyped up to get their dedicated scenes, just one of many examples. (hopefully Yumi/Rin soon).

I don't remember there was ever an announcement like IN THIS EPISODE YOU GET TO FUCK XXX, so I guess it really is about if it's this girl's turn to get her story worked on in the development cycle, or main story progression reasons. Lust points don't seem to be a gatekeeper parameter to gauge when it's natural to have home base actions.

Truth be told, I also thought Futaba's defloration event came in a little unannounced. Supposedly this is because it arrived in the form of an invite-over event, making it seems a little not essential or detached from what was going on with the main story compared to other main girls.

Reactions: Mori Enjoyer

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I don't remember there was ever an announcement like IN THIS EPISODE YOU GET TO FUCK XXX, so I guess it really is about if it's this girl's turn to get her story worked on in the development cycle, or main story progression reasons. Lust points don't seem to be a gatekeeper parameter to gauge when it's natural to have home base actions.

Truth be told, I also thought Futaba's defloration event came in a little unannounced. Supposedly this is because it arrived in the form of an invite-over event, making it seems a little not essential or detached from what was going on with the main story compared to other main girls.
Yeah, the only time I can think of where the game in any way announced that you were going to make that kind of progress with a girl was the Onsen series with Chika, because she made it very clear what she intended to do once they're at the Onsen.

Story progression scenes are wholly seperate from lust points. Lust points just determine if you've earned "bonus" sex scenes beyond the mandatory scripted ones. Failure to farm them doesn't prevent you from going to the Onsen, for example.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes