k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I'm leaning more towards Imani since she was seen with Futaba in the in the hot springs which might lead to a whole body positivity arc which ultimately leads to Sensei and Akira fucking in one of here events in the next update.
Sensei and Akira fucking? Even tho Sensei fucked Sara in the butt I don't think Akira wants the same treatment as he refused it vehemently to be pegged in the Maki x Haruka scene. :KEK:

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Sel has already put wizard content in with the Sekai and little Akira scenes, and as the story continues, we will probably get more flashbacks to those moments, so I doubt he'd have any qualms about putting in more wizard content with other characters, and I vaguely remember him saying in discord (a very long time ago, so take this with a big grain of salt) that wizard content for Chinami (and I assume Tsukasa and Nao) will happen, but it will be something you have to go out of your way for. (So R.I.P. to the 100% event players who don't like wizard content. lol)

What I'm wondering is how it will affect the game going forward if you decide to do the deed with a wizard. I don't see it as something that will drastically change the direction of the story (the game will definitely use it to mock the player and Akira for doing it, though). Will it be like the pony stuff, where it's brought up occasionally as a joke, or will it be a thing that haunts the interactions you have with characters like Chika and Touka? How will characters react when they find out, and depending on what's going on in the story at the moment, will they care? I thought all hell would break loose when the girls you're sleeping with found out that it's not exclusive. but they've taken it surprisingly well, ignoring the extreme melancholy and the one suicide attempt. So will it be something similar where the characters just shrug and accept it, or will it possibly lock you out of other content? How do you all think it's going to go down?

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
Dec 18, 2020
I like how everyone just start calling it "Wizard content" XD

But First of all, how the heck he will put his magic wand inside wizards?! Even milfs had hard time to fit it inside themselves.
Secondly, as someone before me said, how will other characters react when they find out about Sensei having wizard time?
Thirdly...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Ferro6

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Sel has already put wizard content in with the Sekai and little Akira scenes, and as the story continues, we will probably get more flashbacks to those moments, so I doubt he'd have any qualms about putting in more wizard content with other characters, and I vaguely remember him saying in discord (a very long time ago, so take this with a big grain of salt) that wizard content for Chinami (and I assume Tsukasa and Nao) will happen, but it will be something you have to go out of your way for. (So R.I.P. to the 100% event players who don't like wizard content. lol)

What I'm wondering is how it will affect the game going forward if you decide to do the deed with a wizard. I don't see it as something that will drastically change the direction of the story (the game will definitely use it to mock the player and Akira for doing it, though). Will it be like the pony stuff, where it's brought up occasionally as a joke, or will it be a thing that haunts the interactions you have with characters like Chika and Touka? How will characters react when they find out, and depending on what's going on in the story at the moment, will they care? I thought all hell would break loose when the girls you're sleeping with found out that it's not exclusive. but they've taken it surprisingly well, ignoring the extreme melancholy and the one suicide attempt. So will it be something similar where the characters just shrug and accept it, or will it possibly lock you out of other content? How do you all think it's going to go down?
I think there is going to be a time skip of some sort because there are models of the teen wizards with the exception of Nao albeit there are not in the game officially but they're there. But I wouldn't be surprised if the is more wizard intercourse.

Pullox

Aug 31, 2018
I think there is going to be a time skip of some sort because there are models of the teen wizards with the exception of Nao albeit there are not in the game officially but they're there. But I wouldn't be surprised if the is more wizard intercourse.
Doubt it, every main/side character have alt models for wizard/teen/adult, they are mainly for custom request purposes, just can't think why would he do a timeskip just because of the wizards scenes, unless there's a big plot behind it because a time skip would change everything

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018

Considering you can only choose Chinami as a threesome option if you decided to see her naked in the bathtub, i'd bet you'll have to follow a chain of flags to unlock wizard content: first Akira sees Chinami naked, then chooses her as the threesome partner, then ahother one and so one. So you get to the wizard content only after you have been a committed degenerate. And yes, it will be wizard content, people hoping for a time skip are being a tad optimistic imo.

As how it will affect the story... not sure, I mean it's not a small deal to just let it pass like nothing when others characters (Chika, Touka) eventually find about it, but at the same time, probably Sel doesn't want to let it divert too much from the main path, since it would be inconvenient to write. What I would like is that it leads to a bad end, an early game over. Not saying Selebus will go there, but I'd like if we can have several bad endings in the dark path, finding new ways to get Sensei (and maybe others) killed, having sex with wizards being one of them. I'm most likely wrong though.

Last edited:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I know it's probably already been posted but do we have the details for the next update? (What events there are and such)

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Who do you think will be next character with sex H-scene? Among characters that don't have sex with Sensei yet.
Though the girl isn't ready for lust events, here is hoping that Uta can get her path of corruption started already and maybe get some scenes embedded in the main events ever since she basically got permission from Io, and the fact that she's been failing on containing herself as days go by.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Think DVD extras if you remember those. But be aware they will bugger up your saves if you don't do the DRM wipe on the OP, EVERY UPDATE
oh ok .. thanks bro .. yea i remember these DVD extras ofcourse .. so its some kinda of extra mini games or extra scenes or pics ..

well .. in that case its not so important but if ever i use them i downloaded also the DRM FIX mod ,,

( even do i have no idea what DRM means any way lol ) but it looks important i guess .. so i download it just in case

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
oh ok .. thanks bro .. yea i remember these DVD extras ofcourse .. so its some kinda of extra mini games or extra scenes or pics ..

well .. in that case its not so important but if ever i use them i downloaded also the DRM FIX mod ,,

( even do i have no idea what DRM means any way lol ) but it looks important i guess .. so i download it just in case
For future reference. DRM stands for Digital Rights Management. It's a catch all term for different methods of anti-piracy essentially.

Reactions: hamod

FireCazador

May 22, 2020

You must remember update the fix every update (probably the old fix works but better be sure that it works) since the gui.rpi gets replaced with a new one.

And you can take DRM as a code in files that fuck you if you dont get the product the legal/creator way want you to get it

Reactions: hamod

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
Or, if you have the space for it, what I do is take a early build (and lighter build) mark it as FOR CARE PACK, and throw all the care packages into that version

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
You must remember update the fix every update (probably the old fix works but better be sure that it works) since the gui.rpi gets replaced with a new one.

And you can take DRM as a code in files that fuck you if you dont get the product the legal/creator way want you to get it
yea i always download the updated game together with the updated mods and add-ons .. because every mod has a version to .. and it will be updated together with the game version every time :) ..

so i download the whole thing all over again from the start like a full package

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes