saerav

Jun 8, 2017
I still can’t get over how seemingly immediate they revisit the beach and the war stuff again; I know it kinda has its own in-game logic worked out but the feeling is like a thorn at back of my head.

It feels like how time works in Kumon-mi is now so fucked that next time we’d have absolutely everything happen at the same time as a mixed blend, super mega ultimate extreme definitive Halloweemas wars MARK XXIII on a beach while taking the standardized tests, then followed by a reset.
I know, right? I am kinda torn on that it could mean the story is pacing up and it's definitely an important plot element and i'm eager to find out more about the story as soon as possible, but it's kinda... jarring especially if this kind of thing starts happening more and more, if that makes sense.

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
Damn even with trying to optimize my 2nd playthrough with the hint mod (which sometimes does weird stuff like not telling me i needed lust requirements for certain timed events, but then telling me about other ones) it's crazy how often i end up completing the last available event on like... a saturday, and then the next one is on... a saturday.

Also, in terms of things being worse if Sensei doesn't fuck everyone - not banging the married magister of mammaries so far seems to have a better effect on Haruko, at least so far...? It's possible she snaps later on, but so far she seems happy just having a normal friend.

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
What's your best result? I haven't updated my playthrough after some requirements changed in previous patch, but my best for 100% 0.32.0 events was 685 days
I'm not really trying to speedrun, just micromanaging a little bit and trying to optimize the events that are listed out in the hint mod so that I've always got something useful to do; that being said, i'm at the 2nd beach event and I'm sitting at like... 489 days or something?

In my first run I didn't wanna use any mods until I got really stuck (I had been either guessing events or using the wiki to see what events are required to move the main story along and I was missing an early Uta event so i was going over every girl's event page like 20 times like a madman not seeing what I'm missing in Chapter 3 and ended up installing the mod), I'm sitting at about 1,2k days or something along those lines lol
edit: scratch that i'm sitting at like 1.7k days

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I'm not really trying to speedrun, just micromanaging a little bit and trying to optimize the events that are listed out in the hint mod so that I've always got something useful to do; that being said, i'm at the 2nd beach event and I'm sitting at like... 489 days or something?
Main question is had you already grinded some Osako affection before "All is Bright. All is Beautiful."? If not, I have realy bad news for you: 20 Osako AFF and Tsubasa AFF would be real action killers in chapter 3

Reactions: saerav

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
Main question is had you already grinded some Osako affection before "All is Bright. All is Beautiful."? If not, I have realy bad news for you: 20 Osako AFF and Tsubasa AFF would be real action killers in chapter 3

That's a good point, I only recently unlocked hanging out with Osako, gotta put points into that bullshit whenever I can. Thanks for the reminder.

The more interesting question is, how many "50 Futaba Lust points" you will need for new lust scenes and how many did you not have time to collect it?
Jesus, is it me or do Sana and Futaba have a LOT of events you can do in chapter 2? I know Futaba is large but I didn't expect her to eat all the content too

edit: i'm sorry, that was mean

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
4 hours to launch and you've already lost the bet.

Lust events require Lust points. Uta cannot yet acquire those. It's gonna be one of the girls who's already been physical with Akira.
Isn't there a lust scene with Nodoka even though her lust stat is still locked?

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Why do you mention 50 futaba lust points, when real shit was 50 makoto lust points? Just imagine something like going back to prior-0.25.0 save to get lust event in 0.28.0. Futaba took only 11 invite events to reach 50 lust AFAIR, it is not that much

Good news that Noriko does not have lust and if we suprprisingly have lust requirement on Maki, she only broken since last patch so there are good chances you have right save

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
If anyone forgot to grind any they can just use the URM to fix their save from the start of this patch, like EVERYONE SHOULD BE DOING CAUSE FUCK GRINDING.
It was not about grinding, it was about "haha, why don't you replay entire game to see one lust scene"? BTW, I actualy did and it was more interesting than console

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes