fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Some thoughts on Yasu's Hand of God, or rather some wild guesses on who's speaking through her
1692881933953.png
It isn't clear to me if Yasu at all acknowledges that her own god can and has spoken through her before. Even if she knows, it still isn't clear if her being confused or uncomfortable afterwards is an indication that she is influenced by something other than her god.
Thus despite the entity referring to Yasu' god as a third person Him, HOPE for now will remain on the table (unless not only one entity spoke through her that night which mega complicated matters)

But what got me into thinking otherwise is the tone and the harsh words of this yelling segment.
"GET REAL, FUCKER" and "Eat shit and die"; though well-deserved, but so blunt, harsh, crude, and...humanly.
Among the candidates of creepy celestial beings, most (if not, all) of them speak in its own metaphorical, divine, and elusive way, yet their goals or means always give me the feeling of "tempting Sensei with some good times" (with the possible exception of Nao maybe). Imagining any of these supernaturals saying something like "GET REAL, FUCKER" somehow feels even more unnatural.

So who with more human origins might speak to Akira this way with zero tinge of love or care in there? Some variants of Maya might be plausible; but with enough biased conjecture on the dynamics of Akira's family of origin, the highest possibility to me belongs to Nozomu Arakawa; the human brother one, not the god one (if such thing is possible). It would be his brother finding his own afterlife in Him, either HOPE of the god with the same name, and finding the chance to yell at his little brother once again like he may or may not had done before in the past.

Without knowing the family dynamics, Akira's parents are also viable options, but that yelling feels more like one-sided fight between brothers instead of bad parenting. This plus the following dialogue would make more sense if it's revolving around the car accident and/or Akira's fucked up relation with Sekai, something Nozomu can be a part of.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As scarily confusing as this event is though, some of Sensei's monologues actually crack me up a bit
1692884642435.png
1692884666448.png
In addition to almost uncharacteristically talking down on a girl's boobs, I didn't realize Sensei has what it takes in him to not stick his dick in crazy.
And the idea of Yasu preaching during future H-scenes is just so hilarious (not possessed but actual preaching); her favorite position HAS TO be missionary.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Future update posted:

Lessons in Love 0.36.0 (Christmas 4):
Total Events:
0/22 Complete
Main Events: 0/20 Complete
Lust Events: 0/2 Complete
Picture Messages: 0/3 Complete
Programming: 0/22 Complete
Proofreading/Editing: 0/22 Complete
Estimated Release Date: 1/1/24

looks like sel is taking a 2 month hiatus after Halloween 4 release(10/15/23). I though there would be a reset between Halloween and Christmas, I guess I was wrong.
Two event chains in a row again? Hope, there is actualy unanounced reset between them and extra month is taken for chapter 3 bugfixes and new chapter 4 generic events.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Maya and Sex:

Maya and the Scary Room:

Threesomes:

Last edited:

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
looks like sel is taking a 2 month hiatus after Halloween 4 release(10/15/23). I though there would be a reset between Halloween and Christmas, I guess I was wrong.
Releases are getting fewer and further apart, and I don't see this improving, really. I miss the bi-weekly updates with the occasional one big update for a month, now it feels like smaller monthly updates that don't even come every month.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Some thoughts on Yasu's Hand of God, or rather some wild guesses on who's speaking through her
View attachment 2875339
It isn't clear to me if Yasu at all acknowledges that her own god can and has spoken through her before. Even if she knows, it still isn't clear if her being confused or uncomfortable afterwards is an indication that she is influenced by something other than her god.
Thus despite the entity referring to Yasu' god as a third person Him, HOPE for now will remain on the table (unless not only one entity spoke through her that night which mega complicated matters)
Yeah, that one talking in all caps bold that always uses insults while talking isn't HOPE, I think it's that eyeball Ami one, he doesn't just possess Yasu, he also possessed Rin once at the coffee shop.

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
View attachment 2875339

But what got me into thinking otherwise is the tone and the harsh words of this yelling segment.
"GET REAL, FUCKER" and "Eat shit and die"; though well-deserved, but so blunt, harsh, crude, and...humanly.
Among the candidates of creepy celestial beings, most (if not, all) of them speak in its own metaphorical, divine, and elusive way, yet their goals or means always give me the feeling of "tempting Sensei with some good times" (with the possible exception of Nao maybe). Imagining any of these supernaturals saying something like "GET REAL, FUCKER" somehow feels even more unnatural.

So who with more human origins might speak to Akira this way with zero tinge of love or care in there? Some variants of Maya might be plausible; but with enough biased conjecture on the dynamics of Akira's family of origin, the highest possibility to me belongs to Nozomu Arakawa; the human brother one, not the god one (if such thing is possible). It would be his brother finding his own afterlife in Him, either HOPE of the god with the same name, and finding the chance to yell at his little brother once again like he may or may not had done before in the past.

Without knowing the family dynamics, Akira's parents are also viable options, but that yelling feels more like one-sided fight between brothers instead of bad parenting. This plus the following dialogue would make more sense if it's revolving around the car accident and/or Akira's fucked up relation with Sekai, something Nozomu can be a part of.

I like this theory. For a bit more supporting evidence, I am 99% sure that the same entity appears in the very beginning of Makoto's event Egg Tooth:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
This discussion of updates, breaks, and reduced content had me curious, so rather than rely on perceived data, I went back through the last 3 years of updates to see what the norm has actually been, as well as how often and when breaks have been taken.

Anecdotal memory tends to emphasize the months where we got 30+ events as the norm, but it really wasn't, and even before the rework, there were quite a few months where we only got 13-16 events all month.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
View attachment 2875339

As scarily confusing as this event is though, some of Sensei's monologues actually crack me up a bit
View attachment 2875488
View attachment 2875492
In addition to almost uncharacteristically talking down on a girl's boobs, I didn't realize Sensei has what it takes in him to not stick his dick in crazy.
And the idea of Yasu preaching during future H-scenes is just so hilarious (not possessed but actual preaching); her favorite position HAS TO be missionary.
I'm not entirely sure what's going on with Yasu, but she's actually cussed before:
This:
Might just be a more intense side of Yasu's mentality.
I could definitely be wrong though, and it might be something entirely different going on.

Last edited:

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Replaying the game and I'm at the part where Nodoka does her shit and I am just reminded that I really dislike like her. I think she is worse than Akira. Some may disagree, he is also scum most of the time. Don't really want to debate it, I just think she's a POS and I really hope she gets it paid back at some point. Her later scenes are not my favorites either, she is just too annoying. Anyway, just needed to vent, so thanks.

JackZero

Sep 10, 2019
Replaying the game and I'm at the part where Nodoka does her shit and I am just reminded that I really dislike like her. I think she is worse than Akira. Some may disagree, he is also scum most of the time. Don't really want to debate it, I just think she's a POS and I really hope she gets it paid back at some point. Her later scenes are not my favorites either, she is just too annoying. Anyway, just needed to vent, so thanks.
Oh totally; Sensei is a horrible person but he does have some remorse, while Nodoka is a genuine psychopath.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
When even Sensei is getting ready to cut ties with you I'd say you're pretty dislikeable yes

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
I find that I turn against the girls when they do something that hurts one of the other girls. They can be shitty to Sensei all they want - he certainly deserves a lot of it. But Kirin, Nodoka, Ami, Otoha are all on my shit list because of what they did to one of their classmates (Yumi was on that list until she apologized to Futaba).

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes