Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So, Random Question Time, do you think Noriko is "real" or not?

There's been a few times where Sensei has alluded to her feeling too perfect to be real, but what really makes me suspicious is her apparently being a naturally pink haired humanoid:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
God Noriko is so pretty in that image...

Reactions: DeSkel15

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
If you're planning on using Joiplay, then you might have to make a folder within the Events folder also called Events and place the new Events images there, then switch the folders to give the game the ability to load them as they occur. It's manageable, but annoying. So, I guess take that into account depending on what you're using.
Ah, is that the problem? I was wondering why the compressed version stopped working for me.

For some reason this game is the only Ren'py game on this site that still runs on my old tablet without crashing, which I suppose might be due to memory problems or something like that. I'm hoping that using the compressed version will delay me losing my saves for as long as possible (since trying to transfer my Joiplay saves to a Windows installation didn't seem to work).

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ah, is that the problem? I was wondering why the compressed version stopped working for me.

For some reason this game is the only Ren'py game on this site that still runs on my old tablet without crashing, which I suppose might be due to memory problems or something like that. I'm hoping that using the compressed version will delay me losing my saves for as long as possible (since trying to transfer my Joiplay saves to a Windows installation didn't seem to work).
Possibly. The number of images within the Events folder has exceeded the capacity that Android files can hold, so, you can't really add all the new event images to the Events folder. I managed to just make another Events folder, put the new ones in it, then switched them to play the recent update.

It's worked so far:

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
I agree, my biggest problem with this game is the pacing and Chapter 3 has been looking more promising in that regard but lately it has been slowing down again, I really hope things pick up soon because there is no excuse for being 2M+ words into a story and still being in the set up phase, we need to start actually building up for some climaxes and pay offs at least.
There's a big part of me that is really scared about where this story is going and that part of me wants to just keep hanging out with these characters in this pre-dark route phase forever even if the plot never goes anywhere.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Just a generic 0.34 preview update

Search my old posts to see. 6 posts back has previews(so far what's been released)
I've updated that post so there's more stuff to see.

The 0.34 update events breakdown would be in an older post.
Ok I looked up what enjo kosai is, aaaand it’s basically sugar daddy activities with almost guaranteed sexual favors. Way to go Uta cranking your own harem rank there :coffee:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
She is still struggling with her weight and bulimia issues(mentioned in last up date) and seem to have gotten out of hand
There's also how she knows for sure that Sensei's a slut, now, so I'm sure that's not helping her with her insecurity issues.

Futaba hinted at this during the Nodoka massage:
So, I just hope Futaba isn't the next to pull a Makoto.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You know, I wonder how many girls will commit suicide due to Sensei, before this game is over...

Niki almost did, Makoto did, Maya might have, based off the hanging stuff:
Futaba feels like she's getting there, and Chika might if she finds out Sensei's been slutting it up. Ami probably would if he abandons her.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I also gotta say, even though I'm literally talking about it, I wouldn't have seen it coming if Futaba suddenly does something like kill Imani because she's getting close to Sensei.

I mean, I could easily imagine something Yandere-ish going on here:
Except for the fact it's, you know, Futaba... Albeit, thinking she's not the crazy one, might just be what I've been led to think..

Maybe Psycho Futaba was the real threat this whole time, and finding out Sensei is seeing others is the trigger? Futaba does seem, for whatever reason, related to the Upside Down House stuff, so there's likely something going on with her.

Last edited:

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Sooo...are there any new custom images leaked like before? I've been wondering since I haven't been active here for a while lol

Reactions: Icez2567

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
There's a big part of me that is really scared about where this story is going and that part of me wants to just keep hanging out with these characters in this pre-dark route phase forever even if the plot never goes anywhere.
Sort of agree. In the end, I read this VN for the characters. I'd very much enjoy another 50 updates of hanging out with menhera teenagers. The 'main story' I'm much more ambivalent about. I like the stuff about Sensei's past and the rooftop apocalypse squad's attempt to understand what's going on well enough, but I find the resets themselves utterly asinine, while the happy scenes are not at all scary and mostly just tiresome. So if the dark route means more content like that, I'm definitely not looking forward to it.

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
So, Random Question Time, do you think Noriko is "real" or not?

There's been a few times where Sensei has alluded to her feeling too perfect to be real, but what really makes me suspicious is her apparently being a naturally pink haired humanoid:
Which could just be how this universe works, but as far as I recall, she's the only character with unnatural hair that has been confirmed to be natural (besides perhaps her sister based off context).

We've also been advised that Niki might be a shapeshifter:
So, both the Nakayamas might not be "real".
I have thought about the possibility that they are fake memories implanted in Sensei to make him think his life was not as bad as it actually was, and perhaps to also get in Maya's way.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Sooo...are there any new custom images leaked like before? I've been wondering since I haven't been active here for a while lol
Well, there's the art thread that you already know of, or do you mean like the Patron reward images?

Dc345

May 27, 2020
There were like 1-2 weeks ago, I only remember
I think you are confusing the requests from actual scenes in the game. The scene of Sensei giving a piggyback ride to Wakana(purple hair girl) is a preview from one of her events in the newest update. There are custom image you can commission from Sel if you pledge a certain amount of money each month on SubscribeStar. As to if any of the request have been leaked on here i don't know.

Reactions: crustlord12
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes