Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
I think you are confusing the requests from actual scenes in the game.
My bad. I have not seen any of those posted in recent days.
They either weren't posted or Sel was just procrastinating (he also hasn't done Care Packages for two months).

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
My bad. I have not seen any of those posted in recent days.
They either weren't posted or Sel was just procrastinating (he also hasn't done Care Packages for two months).
Wardtnaci posted the previews, and updated his post with more previews a few days ago:

Not all previews are complete, He's still working on them. I usually wait till they're all uploaded before posting here. Here's what he has released so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here they are.

Reactions: Wardtnaci

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Compressed V33 !!
I FIND [v0.32.0] BUT NO LUCK 0.33

IF I Download V32 +patch 33
GAME WORK ? " or just wait Compressed "
There's the previous version:

You can then add the current .33
update, such as this:
to the compressed .32 version.

If you're planning on using Joiplay, then you might have to make a folder within the Events folder also called Events and place the new Events images there, then switch the folders to give the game the ability to load them as they occur. It's manageable, but annoying. So, I guess take that into account depending on what you're using.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think you are confusing the requests from actual scenes in the game. The scene of Sensei giving a piggyback ride to Wakana(purple hair girl) is a preview from one of her events in the newest update. There are custom image you can commission from Sel if you pledge a certain amount of money each month on SubscribeStar. As to if any of the request have been leaked on here i don't know.
Currently $50 USD as he had to curb the amount of requests, which are still in the 100+ per month range unless a bunch of us take a break from requesting. It used to be my current tier, $30 USD, and the only reason I'm even still getting the option is because he was generous enough to allow active $30 subscribers to keep their perks as they were at the time of the raise to $50 USD minimum, though I use the perks as written for the $50 USD tier at this very moment in an attempt to not overburden him. This does not always work out and I have had requests that we both tried to work out and one of them I totally gave up on due to complexity, not one was outright denied despite the guidelines, any that didn't make it were skipped by my choice so far.

It sounded like they were taking away from one of two other points in his schedule, hence the raise to $50 USD. Either his time off from everything LiL, in other words time he uses to avoid burn out, or time he uses to develop the actual game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Axismundi

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
Currently $50 USD as he had to curb the amount of requests, which are still in the 100+ per month range unless a bunch of us take a break from requesting. It used to be my current tier, $30 USD, and the only reason I'm even still getting the option is because he was generous enough to allow active $30 subscribers to keep their perks as they were at the time of the raise to $50 USD minimum, though I use the perks as written for the $50 USD tier at this very moment in an attempt to not overburden him. This does not always work out and I have had requests that we both tried to work out and one of them I totally gave up on due to complexity, not one was outright denied despite the guidelines, any that didn't make it were skipped by my choice so far.

It sounded like they were taking away from one of two other points in his schedule, hence the raise to $50 USD. Either his time off from everything LiL, in other words time he uses to avoid burn out, or time he uses to develop the actual game.
Can't you just use the koikatsu models posted here to make any image that Sel could make?

Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can't you just use the koikatsu models posted here to make any image that Sel could make?
I mean, there's nothing to stop something from being made, especially with the unofficial cards out now, and those do come with the benefit of being able to do any request with characters that never got distributed during the time the official cards were a $10 USD perk because they didn't exist at the time (for context, any character after Molly and Tsuneyo did not exist before the cards ceased being a perk). However, I am paying for a discontinued legacy tier that gives the single request per month perk, so I might as well use it and not risk the wrath of Selebus.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ah yes. it's finally time for Futaba to join the broken squad
Well, the good news about being in the Broken by Sensei Squad (BSS), is that it's unlikely anyone would run out of lube:
Plenty of Tears for everybody.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random Question Time: Do you think if Noriko thought Sensei was an actual rapist, she would cut ties with him?

Noriko has more or less accepted every part of Sensei that she's aware of, and she's aware of a lot. She knows about him and Wizard Maya, she knows what he's doing with his students (and her sister), and she even knows (optionally) that he's fucking his own niece. She's accepted and at least tolerated everything she knows about the man she loves.

However, I noticed that rape might be something that would cross the line for even her:

Last edited:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Random Question Time: Do you think if Noriko thought Sensei was an actual rapist, she would cut ties with him?

Noriko has more or less accepted every part of Sensei that she's aware of, and she's aware of a lot. She knows about him and Wizard Maya, she knows what he's doing with his students (and her sister), and she even knows (optionally) that he's fucking his own niece. She's accepted and at least tolerated everything she knows about the man she loves.

However, I noticed that rape might be something that would cross the line for even her:
If she knew about the blackouts and it happened as a result she would probably be ok with it, otherwise I'd say she would take it badly but would probably forgive him, she's just that far gone.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If she knew about the blackouts and it happened as a result she would probably be ok with it, otherwise I'd say she would take it badly but would probably forgive him, she's just that far gone.
Actually, I think Noriko knows about the "blackouts":
Just not to the extent of Ami, Maya, Yumi, and (optionally) Sara. Maybe Yasu as well, albeit it's hard to tell with her.

Reactions: Riolol

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Actually, I think Noriko knows about the "blackouts":
Just not to the extent of Ami, Maya, Yumi, and (optionally) Sara. Maybe Yasu as well, albeit it's hard to tell with her.
I meant if she fully knew about them and that they could cause him to grape somebody, like if she found out what happened with Sara for example.

Reactions: DeSkel15

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017

I dunno, I feel like she already kind of hit moral rock bottom by knowing that Sensei fucked preteen Maya without that seriously affecting her opinion of him. At that point I feel like she should be able to justify anything, even if she might be shocked initially (as with Ami).

Jul 23, 2021
Love Train is so different in every way from what's going in in Kumomi that I doubt we'll ever get anything like it. I'm just surprised Maya stayed sane that long.
Moon enjoyer exposed. It's different but it's also not quite farfetched as a concept for what the gods can presumably do? we've seen things like distorted limbs and faces, machine abuse, visual distortion? mental distortion too among many other things.

W Corp is based on having a HARD RESET button from when passengers take their first seat. Alot of fuckery happens every single time the warp train leaves station but only from that point. Tommery is based LOR functions overriding WCorp which is something I'm not getting into here. The notion that there is 'something' Be it Maya, or any of the gods etc having the power to overwrite things, like memories/interactions/situations that occur to the residents of Kumonmi where necessary for their own narrative does lean into the idea that someone is intentionally resetting memories to a preferred point and that they also have the faculties to mould them as they wish. It's not clear who, why how or when it's happening yet without speculation. (You can also just say this theory is wild and that's fine too)

GenshinFanatic

May 17, 2023
And again android gets no love, and even if this game is playable on android they want you to do a bunch of nonsense like moving an rpa to this folder or whatever in the hell, like dude i just want to be able to download and play right off the bat on my phone instead of moving shit to different folder or whatever -_-

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Moon enjoyer exposed.

Lel, El Director fans are everywhere.
I haven't been thinking about it but it's likely to be the case, with how many Happy Events are about Maya.

And again android gets no love, and even if this game is playable on android they want you to do a bunch of nonsense like moving an rpa to this folder or whatever in the hell, like dude i just want to be able to download and play right off the bat on my phone instead of moving shit to different folder or whatever -_-
Poor phone players.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This game receives no promotion on this website, when it updates it does not appear in the latest updates section, so it's up to phone posters to go and track down the android porters and beg them to port the game, none of us regulars control that and the dev either doesn't come here any more or he does so incognito, either way he's no avenue for help, not here at least. Posting complaints about it here is a complete waste of time.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes