DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You know, considering there's been implications that there will be alternate endings, I can see Sensei ending up marrying Tsukasa in one, as has been "teased":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That'd definitely be one way for the story to go I guess. I just hope she doesn't assassinate any competition which is apparently in her character, even if this is Non-Canon:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well, it seems, feels and i'm pretty sure IS pretty clear everyone has thoroughly stated every theory that can realistically be made with the information at hand now so this thread is just deeeeeeeead except for little bips and beeps. It does make me think though, Selly is going to have to start revealing the proper turth behind the story soon enough, cause at this point all the major pieces are in place, most of the minor ones are either in place, resolved or just stuck treading water until the reveals start coming in and collectively that puts the story in about the same place, treading water, i'm just not seeing much room left for more smoke and mirrors to take place without it just feeling like things are completely stalled and that he's deliberately dragging things out. If shit doesn't really start to pop off by the end of chapter 3 then i'm actually going to get even more worried that we'll find ourselves in a 'Lost' situation where no kind of reveal will ever have a chance to reach the heights of our expectations leading to at best a mild nod of 'cool, so it was that then' and at worst 'wtf... that's it!? LAME'.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Well, it seems, feels and i'm pretty sure IS pretty clear everyone has thoroughly stated every theory that can realistically be made with the information at hand now so this thread is just deeeeeeeead except for little bips and beeps. It does make me think though, Selly is going to have to start revealing the proper turth behind the story soon enough, cause at this point all the major pieces are in place, most of the minor ones are either in place, resolved or just stuck treading water until the reveals start coming in and collectively that puts the story in about the same place, treading water, i'm just not seeing much room left for more smoke and mirrors to take place without it just feeling like things are completely stalled and that he's deliberately dragging things out. If shit doesn't really start to pop off by the end of chapter 3 then i'm actually going to get even more worried that we'll find ourselves in a 'Lost' situation where no kind of reveal will ever have a chance to reach the heights of our expectations leading to at best a mild nod of 'cool, so it was that then' and at worst 'wtf... that's it!? LAME'.
Honestly, I have a bunch of theories but there's also the problem where It's hard to tell what should or shouldn't be taken into account, and what's intended to mislead.

Like Sensei apparently having a secret passageway in his bedroom:
Is he merely referring to the attic? or is there some Silent Hill Dog shenanigans going on:
Except with Chinami being the one behind everything:
The world may never know.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Honestly, I have a bunch of theories but there's also the problem where It's hard to tell what should or shouldn't be taken into account, and what's intended to mislead.

Like Sensei apparently having a secret passageway in his bedroom:Is he merely referring to the attic? or is there some Silent Hill Dog shenanigans going on:Except with Chinami being the one behind everything:The world may never know.
I'm sure you can keep spitting them out and some might even have some legs but you know what i mean when i say realistically, with the information at hand, the bulk is done, there might be a few stragglers but i think there's like 25 different theories with some degree of logic to them kicking around at this point, past those it just gets weird... like really weird.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'm sure you can keep spitting them out and some might even have some legs but you know what i mean when i say realistically, with the information at hand, the bulk is done, there might be a few stragglers but i think there's like 25 different theories with some degree of logic to them kicking around at this point, past those it just gets weird... like really weird.
Yeah, we've definitely reached the point where the updates are either going to stall or start dripping with details to emphasize past stuff. Even the cast has apparently been filled out.

I'm sure there will be a bunch more theories whenever the Upside Down House, Purple Moon, The Old One, Nao-chan, Shapeshifter, Yuko, etc, get more lore to them though.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I just hope that Sel get his story done the way he intended instead of "Damn, they found it was like this...Then I will make it another way!". Better have the "I knew it!" instead of "What the heck is that?".
I know, but the fear is there because Sel is a bit of a troll.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I just hope that Sel get his story done the way he intended instead of "Damn, they found it was like this...Then I will make it another way!". Better have the "I knew it!" instead of "What the heck is that?".
I know, but the fear is there because Sel is a bit of a troll.
I get the feeling that Sel would be too proud of his vision to change it, just because someone saw it coming.

I do think he'd go out of his way to troll people who think they know what's going to happen though. Hence the whole Psycho Ami stuff recently. I feel like that has been set up since the beginning, and was always a red herring. I'm sure there's plenty of things in this designed to make the reader think something will happen, so that they are less likely to figure out what actually will happen, while giving Sel a way to have fun teasing them about it.

The game has also seemed to claim that the pieces won't quite fit, and that it's plausible that what we've been told were lies anyway. The Narrators themselves aren't exactly trustworthy, so nothing we've been told in game is even reliable. Then again neither is anything we see or hear in game either. To be honest, Sel can pretty much go anywhere at this point and make it make sense, because anything can make sense under these conditions.

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
I agree, my biggest problem with this game is the pacing and Chapter 3 has been looking more promising in that regard but lately it has been slowing down again, I really hope things pick up soon because there is no excuse for being 2M+ words into a story and still being in the set up phase, we need to start actually building up for some climaxes and pay offs at least. I really hope his plan isn't to start revealing stuff only in the Dark Route. Few things bother me more than a mystery narrative that sticks to just teasing the reader in a way that overstays its welcome and doesn't really contribute much, it kills your investment and interest in the answers.

I get the feeling that Sel would be too proud of his vision to change it, just because someone saw it coming.

I do think he'd go out of his way to troll people who think they know what's going to happen though. Hence the whole Psycho Ami stuff recently. I feel like that has been set up since the beginning, and was always a red herring. I'm sure there's plenty of things in this designed to make the reader think something will happen, so that they are less likely to figure out what actually will happen, while giving Sel a way to have fun teasing them about it.

The game has also seemed to claim that the pieces won't quite fit, and that it's plausible that what we've been told were lies anyway. The Narrators themselves aren't exactly trustworthy, so nothing we've been told in game is even reliable. Then again neither is anything we see or hear in game either. To be honest, Sel can pretty much go anywhere at this point and make it make sense, because anything can make sense under these conditions.
Yeah, and that's exactly why I think it's due time we start receiving some actual trustworthy information for a ground to build on. No matter how brilliant the answers are, if they only work because the information we've been given is false it will just be cheap and unfair writing imo, like at least it should be possible to figure out which information is trustworthy and which isn't for a basic start, that way it would be a fair contest between the reader and the writer (this is what Umineko taught me). Sel constantly complains about fans misinterpreting his hints or overanalyzing where it isn't needed but he honestly dug that grave for himself by being all over the place and constantly stating how nothing is what it seems.

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Just a generic 0.34 preview update

Search my old posts to see. 6 posts back has previews(so far what's been released)
I've updated that post so there's more stuff to see.

The 0.34 update events breakdown would be in an older post.
lol, wtf miku's cloth pattern toggler in koikatsu character editor

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
If you think the thread is lacking stuff to discuss now, just wait till next update also doesn't reveal anything particularly revolutionary and Sel then proceeds to take his Christmas break. Better start prepping some more surveys.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, Random Question Time, do you think Noriko is "real" or not?

There's been a few times where Sensei has alluded to her feeling too perfect to be real, but what really makes me suspicious is her apparently being a naturally pink haired humanoid:
Which could just be how this universe works, but as far as I recall, she's the only character with unnatural hair that has been confirmed to be natural (besides perhaps her sister based off context).

We've also been advised that Niki might be a shapeshifter:
So, both the Nakayamas might not be "real".

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
so there no compress vers?? because i already search in tool search, it doesn`t help at all
There's the previous version:
Lessons in Love [v0.32.0] [Selebus] Compressed

PC/Mac(~2.69GB)
:
Pixel

Tool:UAGC
You can then add the current .33
update, such as this:
to the compressed .32 version.

If you're planning on using Joiplay, then you might have to make a folder within the Events folder also called Events and place the new Events images there, then switch the folders to give the game the ability to load them as they occur. It's manageable, but annoying. So, I guess take that into account depending on what you're using.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes