Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
I just made it to the event called Everyone and I was very shocked when Tsuneyo made a joke of what happened between Sensei and Molly in the previous Halloween party. I stopped at the knock knock joke. The second hand shame, embarrassment, whatever many feelings it was, phew... Not gonna play LiL for a few days.

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
So when trying to play this game some scenes are missing visuals, and when trying to download it some files claim that they can't be created. Are these issues connected? So far it's only been two scenes, Yumi's appearance in the journal and her being called to the office on Day 8.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I actually think that dark route will start with Maya being resetted, since she will turn into her "prime" manipulative form that had sensei under her thumb "until recently", teenager with short fuse and a hand full of cards that she may (and will) use against sensei. And if she is perceptive enough to notice his current relationships? Yeah, he will be screwed. In many meanings. But mostly in dark.
I really hope Maya gets reset to end this particular "route" that we're on; she's definitely become a safety blanket for Akira and watching that get taken away from him could lead to some really interesting storylines.

Reactions: blackredfish

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I really hope Maya gets reset to end this particular "route" that we're on; she's definitely become a safety blanket for Akira and watching that get taken away from him could lead to some really interesting storylines.
Here's the thing, i both want Maya to get reset, and not get reset, cause i think it would be really interesting to see her reset back to how she was, but also... the Maya we know would essentially die... unless Selly, if he reset her, intends to restore her later, i think resetting her would be very risky, dunno if he would lose subscribers but backlash tends to be a bit hard to predict and a lot of fans could react terribly to it. I detest mentioning the game and dev now but i feel like Selly should pay extremely close attention to the reaction Pers0nas got when he created a major shift in his game, i don't think there's a better example of how shit can go downhill if a dev messes with their characters personalities too much. For all intents and purposes, Maya is Maya, altering her so dramatically could really go south.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Here's the thing, i both want Maya to get reset, and not get reset, cause i think it would be really interesting to see her reset back to how she was, but also... the Maya we know would essentially die... unless Selly, if he reset her, intends to restore her later, i think resetting her would be very risky, dunno if he would lose subscribers but backlash tends to be a bit hard to predict and a lot of fans could react terribly to it. I detest mentioning the game and dev now but i feel like Selly should pay extremely close attention to the reaction Pers0nas got when he created a major shift in his game, i don't think there's a better example of how shit can go downhill if a dev messes with their characters personalities too much. For all intents and purposes, Maya is Maya, altering her so dramatically could really go south.
Yeah, that's a good point too. I really only want it to kick off the real dark route, because some drastic stuff WILL have to occur for that route to properly start/continue anyway, right? Death isn't the only way for an author to make a drastic change that takes the game in a dark direction. Who knows what Maya really was like before her eternity in purgatory? People here have speculated that she's been the one who's gone off the deep end before in prior iterations of Sensei. I'm very confident in saying that Sel's writing is vastly superior to p0's was, in any case, so I'm sure he'll handle this well and I'm sure he's planned out what he intends to do.

Or at least I hope so.

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Resseting Maya would be basically killing the character, I can't see that working, rather than sad/dramatic It would be something annoying, one thing is making your characters miserable, and other totally different is just toying with them.

Idk, I think that would make me really upset

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
But if someone had to be "reseted" I whish that would be Rin (and eliminating Otoha in the procces if not asking too much).

She was one of my favourites characters during the first two chapters, but I can't stand her since the Ch3 started, If I had to say who's the worst person in the game, she surely wouldn't be, but she would be the worst friend.

Qrash

Dec 24, 2020
But if someone had to be "reseted" I whish that would be Rin (and eliminating Otoha in the procces if not asking too much).

She was one of my favourites characters during the first two chapters, but I can't stand her since the Ch3 started, If I had to say who's the worst person in the game, she surely wouldn't be, but she would be the worst friend.
I feel like Rin breaking up with Otoha is inevitable. It would be better for them both if they separated.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah, that's a good point too. I really only want it to kick off the real dark route, because some drastic stuff WILL have to occur for that route to properly start/continue anyway, right? Death isn't the only way for an author to make a drastic change that takes the game in a dark direction. Who knows what Maya really was like before her eternity in purgatory? People here have speculated that she's been the one who's gone off the deep end before in prior iterations of Sensei. I'm very confident in saying that Sel's writing is vastly superior to p0's was, in any case, so I'm sure he'll handle this well and I'm sure he's planned out what he intends to do.

Or at least I hope so.
There is probably still a good while before the Harem Route ends, we don't even cover half the girls with only 8/20 main and 4/15 side girls, I think the dark route will probably start at the "Age of Wizardry" or not far behind it.

Before that we will possibly get Sana, Uta, Molly, possibly Touka, maybe Rin after she breaks up with Otoha, and I think Yumi will be the last main girls before the dark route. Side girls I'd say Yuki, Imani, Wakana, Tsubasa and Kaori(Sekai).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Before that we will possibly get Sana, Uta, Molly, possibly Touka, maybe Rin after she breaks up with Otoha, and I think Yumi will be the last main girls before the dark route. Side girls I'd say Yuki, Imani, Wakana, Tsubasa and Kaori(Sekai).
Just an idle thought and I don't think that there is any real indication as to this being something that may happen in the future but what about the possibility of a 4 way between Akira, Niki, Otoha and Rin. Just a thought that this may be a way for Otoha to feel better about herself following the kiss with Niki whilst also not losing Rin when coming clean about it.
Like I said, probably no real chance but an idle thought I needed to share to get it out of my head.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Bingoogus

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
I feel like Rin breaking up with Otoha is inevitable. It would be better for them both if they separated.
At the beggining one could thought that the break up would be that point where things could start getting really bad for Rin again, but at this point that seems rather nice, being in an endless relationship full of lies, physical and emotional abuse leading to self deprecation, low autoestime, depression and some other stuff sounds more like the real dark route.

Anyway it's not the relationship with Otoha what pisses me off the most, but how mean she was with Molly despite she being one of her closest friends, knowing his feelings and knowing Molly was in basically the same situation she once was with Chika, and all of that for a girl that she doesn't even love!
But seeing how she just tried to avoid everything and only came back to talk to Molly to give her some shitty lessons about life when she is not nearly in a possition to teach anyone anything, that really pissed me off.
Not even Chika was that selfish with Rin, and they weren't even real friends.

Pd: I think tonight I will sleep better after finally being able to rant all my hate about this topic lol
Pd2: I still love Rin, I just think that for a friend of her, she could have been better, and I mean, waaaay better.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes