DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yeah, I think this is trying to take things further that how really were; Especially when you're citing the same event where Rin clearly says that she can look past on those things because she know the nature of Molly actions were never with the intention on doing harm or almost-raping anyone, which is basically what you are suggesting.

¿What Molly did was bad? Yeah, of course, I never tried to say the opposite, Molly screwed up, and Rin had even the right to be mad and cut ties unilaterally for those actions, but what pisses Rin and what actually led her to cut ties with Molly, as you cited, was the fact that Molly disregarded his feelings and acted still knowing that she was falling for Otoha.

Now, what I'm saying actually is what Rin herself said
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This time Rin were in Chika's shoes, with the exception that the other girl was a real close friend of her, and I think a good friend would have at least tried to hear what the other had to say, even if the answer she would have given to Molly wasn't the one she was expecting
C'mon, during a lot of events before the beach trip Molly was acting weird/sad and basically everyone noted that, obviously Rin noticed too, with the difference she did know the reason, no one is obligated to take responsability for how other people feels, but is your friend right there who's suffering, seriously you can tell me that you're seeing your friend having a bad time for months and that you're not going to do anything despite knowing the reason? Show some empathy!

And

AlthoughI wouldn't say that that was worse, what Rin did was bad too, Molly hurt Rin, and Rin hurt Molly and she knew, but Molly tried to reach Rin, Molly was worried about her friend, about the things that happened, Molly tried to do something about Rin feelings; What did Rin do? Nothing

There's somehing that is called emotional responsibility, and Rin doesn't have any.
As I said, Chika did better for Rin than what Rin did for Molly, and Chika wasn't even Rin's friend

pd: yeah, windows not activated :ROFLMAO: not my pc
Btw, forgot to add, but Rin did try to be there for Molly when she was being whatever you want to call it:

There's really no excuse for Molly's actions.

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Everything will be fine.

Eventually.

It's everything in the middle that you need to prepare yourself emotionally for.
Poor Maya has been in the middle for like a gazillions years and still people around here are expecting her to be wiped clean before reaching the nice part.

Well, maybe no one ever told her that everything will be fine.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I do hope the both of you remain aware during this little argument that you are discussing teenagers, they're fucking idiots and this is exactly the kind of shit they get into cause they're not adults, this discussion you're having between adults is what makes you adults, teens are mostly still learning this shit and they get it wrong far more often then they get it right. So just be mindful that you can be absolutely right but still be expecting too much of either girl and even if you are right, trying to explain this to them would not necessarily lead to them seeing what they got wrong.

I think the nature of online dialogue getting increasingly hyperbolic and extreme over the last 5 years can lead to a case of lumping excessive amounts of blame once you decide someone is the bad guy in this or that situation and the dogpile is just standard human tribalism our more civilised frontal lobes struggle not to get lost in. Neither Molly nor Rin is 100% to blame, they're dumb teens who suck at communicating and controlling themselves.

Anyway, this post is just an aside or a tangent i felt ought to be wedged in there, continue as you please.
I'm definitely aware, but to be frank, most adults are "still learning this shit" and some never do (Age doesn't make one Omniscient). Probably because they got away with it when they were teenagers and no one disciplined them.

However, both Molly and Rin knew what Molly did was wrong. In other words: they've already learned that shit, so, yeah, no real excuse here.

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
I do hope the both of you remain aware during this little argument that you are discussing teenagers, they're fucking idiots and this is exactly the kind of shit they get into cause they're not adults
Of course, and that's why I said
Pd2: I still love Rin, I just think that for a friend of her, she could have been better, and I mean, waaaay better.
And I think that in the event "Normal-ish" itself kinda shows how each one made mistakes and ended hurting the other, they're young and make stupid things.

I guess that what upseted me is that I feel myself more related to Rin, and well, what I said before, I think she could have done different.

And about what DeSkel15 said: I won't be answering anymore, because It's clearly that he has a thing against Molly while I don't against either of them, and because my point was never about what Molly did and if it was worse or not or any of the things that he/she's saying

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
In other words: they've already learned that shit, so, yeah, no real excuse here.
Yeah see, that's kind of what i was getting at with explaining it to them might still not make it stick, they're teenagers, i've seen them needing to learn the same lesson many times before it finals dawns on them how they're making the same mistake, and as you said, even adults struggle with this, i'm not saying it's ok, but i fully reject 'there is no excuse' as a tool to justify lumping on a shit tonne of blame, they're kids man, they suck at this.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
OK a while ago I was very very bored and was trying to line up all the main girls' birthdays to figure out who's older and younger, but then I got stuck because of the "Nth youngest member of the cast" info on the wiki.

Doing this is a little difficult and tons of inaccurate without knowing which month the school year starts. Most places I've been begin in September while Japan begins in April, but one has to assume that Selly has or has not factored this in before making a list. Regardless, what actually got me confused is Maya and Molly.

---A big premise here is that no one got held back or bumped up except Chika and Rin. They are by default the oldest and the youngest in Sensei's class, while the rest of the main girls are all admitted to the right academic year according to their birthdays relative to school start date---

On the wiki, Maya is the 8th youngest of the the cast and Molly is the 11th. Someone with a birthday of 1/1 is younger than someone with a birthday of 3/18. If the school year starts between 1/1 - 3/18 then it makes sense, as starting at any other date will result in Maya being ~ 2.5 months older than Molly. However, if this was true, Molly would be one of the oldest among her cohort and would definitely not be the 11th youngest. Starting in April like a real Japanese high school that practices three term system will instead make Molly one of the youngest among the main cast, again contradicting what wiki has to offer.

Of course we can chalk it up to wiki being incorrect and invalidate the whole deduction (won't be surprised). Where did those Nth youngest info come from anyway, discord? And do people really say 11th youngest when the sampled population is either 20 or 35?! :LOL:

What I think is more solid of a rank segment starts from Ayane and ends with Sana because Ayane is confirmed to be a little bit older than Sana in The Sakakibara Diet (thus old to young: AyaneTsuneyo→Yumi→Futaba→Makoto→Maya→Sana)
------
Anyway I opened too many excel files and was about to close all of them then I found that I typed in all the girls' info in an unsaved file :LOL: so I decided to throw this very unimportant stuff in and see if anyone is even more bored than I was.
1695354610266.png

Emado

Jan 22, 2020
Do anyone have a link for the compressed version I really want to play this but my phone's is a potato.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
I'm 80% sure that Maya will be reset. When? not sure. Everyone is assuming that the reset Maya will be a Maya that knows and recognizes Akira and is maybe "more chipper" as she said. But what if that isn't Maya we get? We all know that Maya pretends to hate Akira and wants nothing to do with him also omitting certain details of the past in order to protect him and keep him from breaking or being Reset. What if when she's Reset; she Hates and wants Nothing to do with him and Has No Knowledge as to why but continues on because that's what Feels right to her?

As for Rin... No way a Reset will be the factor that breaks up her and Otoha. That Break up will big, bad and divisive(Music club for one). It pains me to say cause Rin is my Fav. She will cry, hurt, break, Bad Rin, and maim herself, maybe worse than before, to try to get back Good Rin and Akira will be there for it again..... and maybe take advantage? or Rin might pull a Makoto(White Oak Door) and probably Rika will have found a place to live other than the dorm room by then.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yeah see, that's kind of what i was getting at with explaining it to them might still not make it stick, they're teenagers, i've seen them needing to learn the same lesson many times before it finals dawns on them how they're making the same mistake, and as you said, even adults struggle with this, i'm not saying it's ok, but i fully reject 'there is no excuse' as a tool to justify lumping on a shit tonne of blame, they're kids man, they suck at this.
They are Teenagers. It's not like they are 5 year olds. There's also no need to even make a mistake to learn not to do it in the first place. I don't need to jump off a building to realize I shouldn't do it lmao.

I find that whole "Just Teenagers" or "Only Human" stuff absolutely BS anyway, tbh. We've all been teenagers (and humans), and I would still consider it no excuse if I was in their shoes. Hell, if I was an actual 5 year old, I'd still consider it a fallacy (and I did based off what I remember from that age). I suppose though you can technically excuse literally anything if you want though.

So, if it's the semantics that's the problem, then by "no excuse", I'm meaning "no justifiable excuse in my opinion".

Them being teens is no justifiable excuse in my opinion. Especially when it comes to doing things they know are wrong, just because they want something, that they can't have otherwise. I feel like that's something I learned in Kindergarten.

Of course, and that's why I said

And I think that in the event "Normal-ish" itself kinda shows how each one made mistakes and ended hurting the other, they're young and make stupid things.

I guess that what upseted me is that I feel myself more related to Rin, and well, what I said before, I think she could have done different.

And about what DeSkel15 said: I won't be answering anymore, because It's clearly that he has a thing against Molly while I don't against either of them, and because my point was never about what Molly did and if it was worse or not or any of the things that he/she's saying
Btw I actually like Molly. I'm just not going to ignore things she's done, just to somehow come to this conclusion:

"Molly tried to do something about Rin feelings; What did Rin do? Nothing

There's somehing that is called emotional responsibility, and Rin doesn't have any."

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Hex to text was this : A n d d i d t h e C o u n t e n a n c e D i v i n e S h i n e f o r t h u p o n o u r c l o u d e d h i l l s A n d w a s J e r u s a l e m b u i l d e d h e r e A m o n g t h e s e d a r k S a t a n i c M i l l s, Then on the side: e n d o f p r e v i e w s

Feb 14, 2022
OK a while ago I was very very bored and was trying to line up all the main girls' birthdays to figure out who's older and younger, but then I got stuck because of the "Nth youngest member of the cast" info on the wiki.

Doing this is a little difficult and tons of inaccurate without knowing which month the school year starts. Most places I've been begin in September while Japan begins in April, but one has to assume that Selly has or has not factored this in before making a list. Regardless, what actually got me confused is Maya and Molly.

---A big premise here is that no one got held back or bumped up except Chika and Rin. They are by default the oldest and the youngest in Sensei's class, while the rest of the main girls are all admitted to the right academic year according to their birthdays relative to school start date---

On the wiki, Maya is the 8th youngest of the the cast and Molly is the 11th. Someone with a birthday of 1/1 is younger than someone with a birthday of 3/18. If the school year starts between 1/1 - 3/18 then it makes sense, as starting at any other date will result in Maya being ~ 2.5 months older than Molly. However, if this was true, Molly would be one of the oldest among her cohort and would definitely not be the 11th youngest. Starting in April like a real Japanese high school that practices three term system will instead make Molly one of the youngest among the main cast, again contradicting what wiki has to offer.

Of course we can chalk it up to wiki being incorrect and invalidate the whole deduction (won't be surprised). Where did those Nth youngest info come from anyway, discord? And do people really say 11th youngest when the sampled population is either 20 or 35?! :LOL:

What I think is more solid of a rank segment starts from Ayane and ends with Sana because Ayane is confirmed to be a little bit older than Sana in The Sakakibara Diet (thus old to young: AyaneTsuneyo→Yumi→Futaba→Makoto→Maya→Sana)
------
Anyway I opened too many excel files and was about to close all of them then I found that I typed in all the girls' info in an unsaved file :LOL: so I decided to throw this very unimportant stuff in and see if anyone is even more bored than I was.
View attachment 2947183
Noriko is 16 years old

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

------
View attachment 2947183
For anyone interested, some official ages are Ayane = 15:
Chika, Karin, and Noriko = 16:
and Kaori = 22:
Based off that, one can assume the info is based around the end of July. Kaori for example is noted to be 22 during the reset:

That 11th and 8th youngest stuff may be outdated though. Based off the cast at the time instead of the future filled cast. Not sure where it comes from tbh.

Last edited:

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
Hex to text was this : A n d d i d t h e C o u n t e n a n c e D i v i n e S h i n e f o r t h u p o n o u r c l o u d e d h i l l s A n d w a s J e r u s a l e m b u i l d e d h e r e A m o n g t h e s e d a r k S a t a n i c M i l l s, Then on the side: e n d o f p r e v i e w s
To put into a more easy-to-read form:
Main text:
And did the Countenance Divine,
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here,
Among these dark Satanic Mills?

Which an extract from a William Blake poem.

Side text:
End of Previews repeated three times.

Dec 18, 2020

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

------
View attachment 2947183
If it is accurate to real world Japan, where Kumon-Mi is based off of, the Japanese school year starts in April. Here's the thing, though, we don't know how far into the school year they were at the start. It never mentions the first day in game being the first day of the school year. Even if it did start in April as in real Japan, it could be a couple weeks in or even a different month when the game starts. The odd seasons also don't help much to figure it out.

I'm 80% sure that Maya will be reset. When? not sure. Everyone is assuming that the reset Maya will be a Maya that knows and recognizes Akira and is maybe "more chipper" as she said. But what if that isn't Maya we get? We all know that Maya pretends to hate Akira and wants nothing to do with him also omitting certain details of the past in order to protect him and keep him from breaking or being Reset. What if when she's Reset; she Hates and wants Nothing to do with him and Has No Knowledge as to why but continues on because that's what Feels right to her?

As for Rin... No way a Reset will be the factor that breaks up her and Otoha. That Break up will big, bad and divisive(Music club for one). It pains me to say cause Rin is my Fav. She will cry, hurt, break, Bad Rin, and maim herself, maybe worse than before, to try to get back Good Rin and Akira will be there for it again..... and maybe take advantage? or Rin might pull a Makoto(White Oak Door) and probably Rika will have found a place to live other than the dorm room by then.

Or it could be worse, even, a full factory reset so to speak. Not even the girl Sensei knew, but a complete stranger. I'm considering that a potential part of the consequences for failing to do what HOPE said, not just having a girl reset, but having her reset so far that she essentially becomes a complete stranger.

I'm worried about Chinami.

In conclusion: buy giraffes.
I'm not sure her illness is spreading because of the resets, but maybe that one little detail isn't affected. Maybe, even if Chinami herself is reset, her illness continues as it already was. If this is the case, then it could have progressed to a worse state across the reset and she starts off the next loop in worse condition.

As for doing wizard stuff, I wouldn't try to bring real world logic into fiction in cases like that with how it would work, it usually doesn't fit into real world logic as it usually just gets treated like any other character. Chika may not even find out for a while, but if she ever does, she's going to go ballistic. She would likely break up with Sensei in extremely harsh fashion, hate him permanently, and quite possibly seek revenge for touching even a single hair on Chinami in anything except a normal way. Sensei had better be prepared to run, there is no hiding from the wrath of an older sibling.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Oh, I was thinking about Nao-chan, I am not getting good vibes from what I'm thinking, if she really is taking characteristics of the girls in the reset that preceded her appearance why is Ami included, but not Ayane.
I HOPE I'm wrong but maybe Himawari is unknowingly passing as Ayane's daughter but is actually Ami's cute incest baby.
Pareidolia has already shown that it wants to use the characters of the game because it thinks it knows what is best, in this way "The one with many eyes", Yasu's god, is way better by giving them free will.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and DeSkel15
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes