NaughtyX

Sep 19, 2021
Sounds like you're another victim of yumiknows that has you missed Nodoka's Things That Hurt.

If it is, as long as you have a save prior to the previous event Matador (during it works too), edit your save by changing the flag yumiknows to false and you don't have to go all the way back to Ch2.
Thnx

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
a reversal of a certain Latin phrase, Omne trium perfectum, “everything that comes in threes is perfect.”
Hey, maybe it's a reference to "Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres" and the whole game is just a commentary on Caesar's Gallic Wars...

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random, but this reminded me that Rin seemed to actually see through Sensei's whole "pretending to care to get your clothes off" stuff:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Probably another reason that Sensei x Rin hasn't worked out.

Reactions: FireCazador

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey, maybe it's a reference to "Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres" and the whole game is just a commentary on Caesar's Gallic Wars...
This is also a possibility, yeah. I'm just thinking of that in general and what I mentioned was the first foreign language phrase that came to mind.

Random, but this reminded me that Rin seemed to actually see through Sensei's whole "pretending to care to get your clothes off" stuff:
But did she see through it or is that the depression talking? That's what I saw it as, that she just didn't see anything as genuinely caring because she was in her depressed state and probably felt she didn't deserve people caring. I feel like she would have said that even to Chika in the same scenario with Chika replacing Sensei.

Reactions: LuisD and Wardtnaci

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Oh oh, I like this topic; Ik people here are not going to agree with me in this, but I still have to say it:

I've never bought that "pretendig to care to take of your clothes" whole thing, I just think that's just not true, or at least not enterely true.
I'm going to need to explain this in parts, parts that maybe are not in correct order or still need more work because is a thought that I still haven't finished putting up together.

Well, sure, taking off the pants of his students seems to be like the final goal for Akira, and even if it takes more or less time sometimes, he always ends up doing it, so yeah, but what if it is totally backwards?

So, first of, I don't believe that the care or concern that Sensei shows for his studenst is fake, indeed, I think he's trying to pretend that he's pretending to care, and who is he trying to fool? Himself.
He all the time says how he really don't care about his students problems and how he do that only for his goal of taking of their pants, but how I see it, he's just trying to convince himself of that, I don't believe even in the things he says for himself lol
Why do i believe that? Because in the past we've seen him showing signs of truly corncern and care about his students, there has been a lot of situations in which he shouldn't have gotten involved in, and above all, situations in which he wasn't going to get anything back for being involved in, and yet still he did, he cared enough for people around him to go one extra mile with the only purpose of help.
I dont have enough willpower to sit myself in searh of those events to take ss and bring them here, but I think we all can think a couple events where the care he has shown is genuine, with Yumi, Rin, Molly, Chika and more girls, so much that he has even come to wish that the part of himslef that always end screwing up would dissapear, or at least it to be not that strong.

But why so much need to mask his good actions then?
Well, this Sensei version we see seems to be devoid of almost all good emotions, he never laugh, he never seems to be happy or enjoy anything, not even sex, and that have carried him to a state of self deprecation, he totally despises himself, and that infinite slef contempt is what makes him always ending up justifying everything he does in a bad way.
For me, the train of thought of Sensei for a lot of the time is not "I'm going to do this, so I can take advante of it" BUT "I did this, but I'm surely did it so only I can take advantage of in a future" and how I see it, that's not the same.

And this type of self-sabotage is much more common in real life than it may seem, it's not only relate to, but if you're someone with depression or relative to someone with it, I'm sure you can identify this kind of behalf in which for some reason the person always try to ruin everything good, either with future actions or with guilty for even the good things that happens.
And this game seems to be very related to depression with all the "Why everything has to hurt so much"

Which goes in hand with the next point which is "why always Sensei ends up getting to bed with his students?"
Well, I have to answers with that: Because he hates himself, and because he HAVE to.

But first clarify that this is a genuine question I've ask myself, why he do that? He doesn't seem like he enjoys it after all, as said before, yeah, he seems like always looking for it, but why do something that gives you that little satisfaction.

Well, again as kinda said before, because that is his way of punishment, to say to himself or making him a bad person, if what I've said before has something true in it, Sensei does not care for his students to have sex with them, he have sex with them to confirm himself all the bad person he is. It is the point of unhappiness, dissatisfaction, self-hatred and self-sabotage in which he is.

And second, because he must do it, why? I guess because god of whatever behind all this world needs it:
Seen how the game goes so far, and how the Sensei's personality seemed to change with every factory reset, I think there are interests of one or more gods for Sensei to sleep with his close people, for a reason he was put in a world without any man, and for a reason someone seems to keep track of how many girst Sensei has brought to Viriginia, there's also the stories of Yasu's god wanting Sensei to breed other people or the time that Sensei was forced to do things that he wouldn't do by his own will.

I would say that the version of Sensei we are seeing is the result of years of experimentation with him, removing and putting emotions (or burying undearnth his feets) and now it is the result of having removed enough of his empathy to carry out his mission, without removing so much that he goes crazy or ends up doing other things.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Axismundi

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
But did she see through it or is that the depression talking? That's what I saw it as, that she just didn't see anything as genuinely caring because she was in her depressed state and probably felt she didn't deserve people caring. I feel like she would have said that even to Chika in the same scenario with Chika replacing Sensei.
I think it'd be more accurate to say it's a Rin that doesn't care how he'll take it, that is saying it. Depression makes you care less about virtually everything, to the point you don't feel much of anything. Hence Rin saying things like this:

I also don't recall her trying to take it back afterwards, and she's the kind of person that would freak out over things like that hence depression.

She's also implied it elsewhere with stuff like asking "why do you care":
Saying Sensei doesn't count and seeming to agree he is an H game protag:
or noting how Sensei doesn't believe in "love love":

There was also that one time she pointed out he'd be miserable if the girls became boys:
Which kind of sums up Sensei's true feelings, tbh.

Her opinion of him might have changed after Beachmas though since Sensei himself has been changed.

I also don't really see Rin saying something like that to Chika, even if she's depressed. Maybe something like she didn't care enough though.

Oh oh, I like this topic; Ik people here are not going to agree with me in this, but I still have to say it:

I've never bought that "pretendig to care to take of your clothes" whole thing, I just think that's just not true, or at least not enterely true.
I'm going to need to explain this in parts, parts that maybe are not in correct order or still need more work because is a thought that I still haven't finished putting up together.

Well, sure, taking off the pants of his students seems to be like the final goal for Akira, and even if it takes more or less time sometimes, he always ends up doing it, so yeah, but what if it is totally backwards?

So, first of, I don't believe that the care or concern that Sensei shows for his studenst is fake, indeed, I think he's trying to pretend that he's pretending to care, and who is he trying to fool? Himself.
He all the time says how he really don't care about his students problems and how he do that only for his goal of taking of their pants, but how I see it, he's just trying to convince himself of that, I don't believe even in the things he says for himself lol
Why do i believe that? Because in the past we've seen him showing signs of truly corncern and care about his students, there has been a lot of situations in which he shouldn't have gotten involved in, and above all, situations in which he wasn't going to get anything back for being involved in, and yet still he did, he cared enough for people around him to go one extra mile with the only purpose of help.
I dont have enough willpower to sit myself in searh of those events to take ss and bring them here, but I think we all can think a couple events where the care he has shown is genuine, with Yumi, Rin, Molly, Chika and more girls, so much that he has even come to wish that the part of himslef that always end screwing up would dissapear, or at least it to be not that strong.

But why so much need to mask his good actions then?
Well, this Sensei version we see seems to be devoid of almost all good emotions, he never laugh, he never seems to be happy or enjoy anything, not even sex, and that have carried him to a state of self deprecation, he totally despises himself, and that infinite slef contempt is what makes him always ending up justifying everything he does in a bad way.
For me, the train of thought of Sensei for a lot of the time is not "I'm going to do this, so I can take advante of it" BUT "I did this, but I'm surely did it so only I can take advantage of in a future" and how I see it, that's not the same.

And this type of self-sabotage is much more common in real life than it may seem, it's not only relate to, but if you're someone with depression or relative to someone with it, I'm sure you can identify this kind of behalf in which for some reason the person always try to ruin everything good, either with future actions or with guilty for even the good things that happens.
And this game seems to be very related to depression with all the "Why everything has to hurt so much"

Which goes in hand with the next point which is "why always Sensei ends up getting to bed with his students?"
Well, I have to answers with that: Because he hates himself, and because he HAVE to.

But first clarify that this is a genuine question I've ask myself, why he do that? He doesn't seem like he enjoys it after all, as said before, yeah, he seems like always looking for it, but why do something that gives you that little satisfaction.

Well, again as kinda said before, because that is his way of punishment, to say to himself or making him a bad person, if what I've said before has something true in it, Sensei does not care for his students to have sex with them, he have sex with them to confirm himself all the bad person he is. It is the point of unhappiness, dissatisfaction, self-hatred and self-sabotage in which he is.

And second, because he must do it, why? I guess because god of whatever behind all this world needs it:
Seen how the game goes so far, and how the Sensei's personality seemed to change with every factory reset, I think there are interests of one or more gods for Sensei to sleep with his close people, for a reason he was put in a world without any man, and for a reason someone seems to keep track of how many girst Sensei has brought to Viriginia, there's also the stories of Yasu's god wanting Sensei to breed other people or the time that Sensei was forced to do things that he wouldn't do by his own will.

I would say that the version of Sensei we are seeing is the result of years of experimentation with him, removing and putting emotions (or burying undearnth his feets) and now it is the result of having removed enough of his empathy to carry out his mission, without removing so much that he goes crazy or ends up doing other things.
That's an optimistic way of seeing things, I suppose. I struggle to see this though, especially after how even this new concerned version of Sensei risked Miku's life last update. While saying stuff like this:

Sensei is probably the shittiest person in this game, imo.

If the idea of grooming these girls so that he could fuck them without consequence, never crossed his mind, I highly doubt he would have grown to care about the likes of Sana or Rin, which might just be thanks to outside forces interfering, than his own feelings, anyway.

It is hard to tell how the real Sensei was though, beyond him fucking his sister in law and a homeless kid, after taking in his niece who takes care of him, and ghosting his girlfriend causing her to nearly kill herself, there isn't much known about him.

Albeit, I wouldn't blame you for thinking I'm just being pessimistic. The reality of things still isn't clear.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think it'd be more accurate to say it's a Rin that doesn't care how he'll take it, that is saying it. Depression makes you care less about virtually everything, to the point you don't feel much of anything. Hence Rin saying things like this:

I also don't recall her trying to take it back afterwards, and she's the kind of person that would freak out over things like that hence depression.

She's also implied it elsewhere with stuff like asking "why do you care":
Saying Sensei doesn't count and seeming to agree he is an H game protag:
or noting how Sensei doesn't believe in "love love":

There was also that one time she pointed out he'd be miserable if the girls became boys:
Which kind of sums up Sensei's true feelings, tbh.

Her opinion of him might have changed after Beachmas though since Sensei himself has been changed.

I also don't really see Rin saying something like that to Chika, even if she's depressed. Maybe something like she didn't care enough though.

That's an optimistic way of seeing things I suppose. I struggle to see this though, especially after how even this new concerned version of Sensei risked Miku's life last update. While saying stuff like this:

If the idea of grooming these girls so that he could fuck them without consequence, never crossed his mind, I highly doubt he would have grown to care about the likes of Sana or Rin, which might just be thanks to outside forces interfering, than his own feelings, anyway.

it is hard to tell how the real Sensei was though, beyond him fucking his sister in law and a homeless kid, after taking in his niece who takes care of him, and ghosting his girlfriend causing her to nearly kill herself.

Albeit, I wouldn't blame you for thinking I'm just being pessimistic. The reality of things still isn't clear.
That's kind of what I meant. She doesn't care as much as she normally would because she is in this depressed state. She feels she is undeserving of being cared for and doesn't care that she is objectively wrong in feeling that way because of this, so she takes all shows of caring, including genuine, as not actually caring. That's why I believe she would have said this regardless of it being Sensei with her. I agree that she probably figured it out considering the other instances, she is pretty perceptive, but I'm just thinking that one specific instance might have been the depression talking.

Oh, he's definitely the shittiest character in the game morally. He's a great character looking at him from a writing and development perspective, but the things he does throughout the released story so far don't even compare to other things by other characters, though Otoha gets pretty freaking close with the Niki thing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Actually this talk about Sensei reminded me that one thing that seems to be in pre resets Sensei's favor when it comes to shittiness, is that he didn't seem to want to fuck Ayane pre resets:
So, I think it's fair to consider current Sensei more of a slut and a cheater, than Pre Resets Sensei.

He didn't seem to be someone who'd cheat on Maya, albeit the Yumi detention stuff could imply otherwise, and he likely was cheating on Niki with Sekai, but that's a little hard to judge fairly considering his relationship with Sekai, was, well.. a special case.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2022
I bring to your attention a few more useless mods. The first one adds character information, a love journal and letters from packs.

installation — drop folder game to you game folder.Yougamepath/game/mods/

Opens via the gray menu of the renpy from below — mods

The second mod allows you to change the points of love and lust.

installation — drop folder game to you game folder.Yougamepath/game/mods/
Opens via the gray menu of the renpy from below — mods

In the future, it is planned to support the dark theme from the mod earlier

There is also a small possibility of changing the cheater with a small plot of 6000 words with 3 plot options. Now scenes are being made in the Chara for this.

I will be glad of your feedback. Maybe someone will be interested.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Actually this talk about Sensei reminded me that one thing that seems to be in pre resets Sensei's favor when it comes to shittiness, is that he didn't seem to want to fuck Ayane pre resets:
So, I think it's fair to consider current Sensei more of a slut and a cheater, than Pre Resets Sensei.

He didn't seem to be someone who'd cheat on Maya, albeit the Yumi detention stuff could imply otherwise, and he likely was cheating on Niki with Sekai, but that's a little hard to judge fairly considering his relationship with Sekai, was, well.. a special case.
Behind the scenes, this is an effect of the rewrite, he was willing in the original and it could have ended up happening even sooner than it actually did without the other two girls checking on Ayane interrupting the fan favorite bathroom scene that now has her faint instead of what happened in the original.

In universe, as in if you were to look at it as a resident of Kumon-mi, that seems more likely because she doesn't seem as willing as she once was, pre-rewrite Ayane was more forward. He could be seeing her as a risky target, one that could ruin his chances with the rest. Ayane isn't exactly the quiet type when she's not okay with something nor is she the type to let things happen unless she wants them to happen, she could be seen as a threat in being one of the girls who would blab if he tried any funny business, which means goodbye teaching job AND any trust he had with the girls. That said, she might be a uniquely hesitant case because of her admitted feelings.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I can't do it anymore, I have gone through page after page looking for the compressed version. Can somebody, please repost the compressed downloads or at least what page they are on??

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I can't do it anymore, I have gone through page after page looking for the compressed version. Can somebody, please repost the compressed downloads or at least what page they are on??
Compressed .34 stuff:
My suggestion if you want compressed (go to the previous post):

You can then add the current .34 update to it:

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
That's an optimistic way of seeing things, I suppose. I struggle to see this though, especially after how even this new concerned version of Sensei risked Miku's life last update. While saying stuff like this:
Understanding someone does not mean justiying them, I also think his actions through the game so far makes him probably the shittiest person in the game, and even if I talk about the moments when I think he has shown genuine care about his students, I know there have also been times when for no apparent reason he has been a complete abuser, and that contradicts part of my reasoning about him.

I just like to think about what makes people be the way they are, I'm not a religious person, but I often ask myself if a god truly exists and he's going to judge us in the end of times, how would he judge us?
For us human I think acts are the easiest way of judging someone, but I like to think that there's more behind that, that good people makes truly bad acts, bad people makes truly good acts.

So I'm not going to say post resets Sensei is a good guy, in fact I would say the opposite, but I think deep inside him, he's a good person that has been through so much shit and also a god took away his good emotions, making him the way he is.

Or maybe he's just a shit person, I don't know, maybe I'm just wrong xD.

Ohh adding this to my whole speech about Sensei's nature.

Also I've never thought that the "creepy detentions" Sensei used to give Yumi were really something impliying molesting her, I think that if it was the case, Yumi would treat Sensei in a very different way, I think that Selebus wrote that on purpose to make us doubt about Sensei's past and him being good or not. My guess is that he wanted to help Yumi, he saw something in her that remembered about himself and was triying to help her going throught that.

The thing that concerned me the most is how his relationship with Maya was, because she was very young, but, and again it's me being optimistic, I think they two shared a special bond knowing they both were abused by a close person during their childhood, or maybe it's a total different shit, this part I think is still hard to say.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I just like to think about what makes people be the way they are, I'm not a religious person, but I often ask myself if a god truly exists and he's going to judge us in the end of times, how would he judge us?
For us human I think acts are the easiest way of judging someone, but I like to think that there's more behind that, that good people makes truly bad acts, bad people makes truly good acts.

Also I've never thought that the "creepy detentions" Sensei used to give Yumi were really something impliying molesting her, I think that if it was the case, Yumi would treat Sensei in a very different way, I think that Selebus wrote that on purpose to make us doubt about Sensei's past and him being good or not. My guess is that he wanted to help Yumi, he saw something in her that remembered about himself and was triying to help her going throught that.

The thing that concerned me the most is how his relationship with Maya was, because he was very young, but, and again it's me being optimistic, I think they two shared a special bond knowing they both were abused by a close person during their childhood.
For me, Intent has always mattered more than actions. The worst person ever could save your life, but that's only because it benefits them.

As for the Yumi stuff, I doubt it got as far as molesting her, but he definitely seemed to be creeping on Yumi. However, I've also theorized it was actually because Yumi reminded him of Niki:
So, Random Theory Time: The main reason Sensei was more or less stalking Yumi, pre-resets, might have been because she reminded him of Niki:
Overall: Yumi's importance might literally just come down to her subconsciously reminding Sensei of his ex girlfriend and childhood best friend.

This also might be a reason why he blacks out so much around Yumi, and why he seems to feel drawn to her. Being around Yumi could subtly remind him of his past with Niki.
Whatever was going on with Yumi, definitely seems important though. Especially considering Yumi is likely the reason Current Sensei survived even a month in this timeline. Also it might be a reason she seemed to get killed.

Reactions: DSasha
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes