DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Mmm yeah, I definitely have missed so much important things about Yumi, to be honest my guesses about her were rather simple.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I don't have the game, so the update does not help me. Can somebody please post the compressed version of the new game?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Actually this talk about Sensei reminded me that one thing that seems to be in pre resets Sensei's favor when it comes to shittiness, is that he didn't seem to want to fuck Ayane pre resets:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, I think it's fair to consider current Sensei more of a slut and a cheater, than Pre Resets Sensei.

He didn't seem to be someone who'd cheat on Maya, albeit the Yumi detention stuff could imply otherwise, and he likely was cheating on Niki with Sekai, but that's a little hard to judge fairly considering his relationship with Sekai, was, well.. a special case.
Most likely it's because the current iteration (or probably all iterations in that matter) started his journey with memories and a sense of consequences all removed, thinking this second life of his was just a game, and he was gonna cherish it with the only way he knows. But "the only way he knows" is the key.

Current Sensei is for sure way more of a horndog than preset Sensei is, and I'd like to think that this is an effect of releasing a person who's already a massive horndog from almost all moral bindings. Like, how would one went from "oh my gard where am I?" to "oh well time to fuck my whole class" in such a short timespan? It has to be because this is an embodiment of a fraction of his real self; since so many other fragments of his were missing, this shitty fraction of him became dominant in plotting his actions.

The effect of mental modification of such scale and false cognition of "his new life" is so great that comparing pre reset Sensei with current Sensei feels like comparing one's personality with, for example, "how one plays GTA".

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Most likely it's because the current iteration (or probably all iterations in that matter) started his journey with memories and a sense of consequences all removed, thinking this second life of his was just a game, and he was gonna cherish it with the only way he knows. But "the only way he knows" is the key.

Current Sensei is for sure way more of a horndog than preset Sensei is, and I'd like to think that this is an effect of releasing a person who's already a massive horndog from almost all moral bindings. Like, how would one went from "oh my gard where am I?" to "oh well time to fuck my whole class" in such a short timespan? It has to be because this is an embodiment of a fraction of his real self; since so many other fragments of his were missing, this shitty fraction of him became dominant in plotting his actions.

The effect of mental modification of such scale and false cognition of "his new life" is so great that comparing pre reset Sensei with current Sensei feels like comparing one's personality with, for example, "how one plays GTA".
Random, but I can definitely see Sana just playing GTA in the background:
Also maybe Tsuneyo once she finds out what it is:

I.. don't think I want Miku to play them though:
That's just her playing tetris.. plus, you know, loud noises in GTA and stuff.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
For me, Intent has always mattered more than actions. The worst person ever could save your life, but that's only because it benefits them.
Wait, what? If the life is saved, who cares why someone did it? I mean, you can question the specifics of who was saved (taking a bullet for Hitler is not a good act), but if someone saved my life or the life of someone I care about, I really don't care why.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Wait, what? If the life is saved, who cares why someone did it? I mean, you can question the specifics of who was saved (taking a bullet for Hitler is not a good act), but if someone saved my life or the life of someone I care about, I really don't care why.
You would when you realize they plan to use you or that someone as a meat shield soon afterwards, where you or them die slowly instead of instantly like you or them would have.

If you even get to die, and don't just end up as a crippled slave coughing to death in some mines or something, while they mock you for not being grateful enough.

In other words:
"Wait, what? If the life is saved, who cares why someone did it?"
I care, and I recommend others to do so as well.

Last edited:

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
It's a very specific scenario of someone saving your or someone else's life, but the intention behind someone's actions is very important regardless of what the action is. Just because someone does a good deed doesn't mean their intentions are good, you could definitely end up in just a bad of a situation if not worse than previously because of someone else's "good actions".

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Speaking of intentions behind "good actions", this game/story seems to have a dark goal in mind when it comes to raising affection for the girls:
The more affection points and girls that can be tributed, the more Sensei's (and maybe others) chance of survival seems to increase in the end.

Of course, whether or not this turns out to be true, is just something we'll have to wait and find out.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
Dec 18, 2020
Speaking of intentions behind "good actions", this game/story seems to have a dark goal in mind when it comes to raising affection for the girls:
The more affection points and girls that can be tributed, the more Sensei's (and maybe others) chance of survival seems to increase in the end.

Of course, whether or not this turns out to be true, is just something we'll have to wait and find out.
So, if player wants someone dead...
0 affection Nodoka, let's go

Reactions: anothersilo

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
That's likely the opposite tbh, Nodoka would be the only one to survive lol. Which actually might be what's coming up:
Now that I think about it..

Also:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Honestly, that begs the question, if Nodoka turns out to be the face of Chapter 4, I wonder how everyone will take it?

Nodoka being the main girl for a chapter like Ayane seemed to be in Chapter 3, and Maya in Chapter 2, seems.. interesting. Might actually get some answers at least.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Exactly, a life was saved, it doesn't matter why.

You would when you realize they plan to use you or that someone as a meat shield soon afterwards, where you or them die slowly instead of instantly like you or them would have.

If you even get to die, and don't just end up as a crippled slave coughing to death in some mines or something, while they mock you for not being grateful enough.

In other words:
"Wait, what? If the life is saved, who cares why someone did it?"
I care, and I recommend others to do so as well.
It's a very specific scenario of someone saving your or someone else's life, but the intention behind someone's actions is very important regardless of what the action is. Just because someone does a good deed doesn't mean their intentions are good, you could definitely end up in just a bad of a situation if not worse than previously because of someone else's "good actions".
What happens to the saved person after is separate from the issue of them being saved.

Let's put this into the perspective of the game. Let's say Sensei saves Rin from some form of dangerous issue resulting from Otoha, but his goal is to get in Rin's pants. The first issue is that Rin is endangered by Otoha and was saved by Sensei. That is now resolved since Rin is safe, so that leaves his goal as a separate issue entirely.

Or at least whoever is under a certain number that goes beyond the bare minimum needed to progress through all events up to the point of death or whatever happens. Remember that none of the girls can have 0 affection without the player getting stuck well before any death/disappearance/whatever flag would be set.

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
Let's put this into the perspective of the game. Let's say Sensei saves Rin from some form of dangerous issue resulting from Otoha, but his goal is to get in Rin's pants. The first issue is that Rin is endangered by Otoha and was saved by Sensei. That is now resolved since Rin is safe, so that leaves his goal as a separate issue entirely.
But I'm pretty sure the whole point of this discussion was about what makes a person good, not just an action in isolation. Saving Rin might be good in isolation, but it does not say anything good about the type of person Sensei is if he did it for manipulative or malicious purposes.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Exactly, a life was saved, it doesn't matter why.

What happens to the saved person after is separate from the issue of them being saved.

Everything is connected mate, the game even has a Happy Event called that.

Anyway, Intent is what matters when judging a person (which is what's being discussed). Hence the whole Manslaughter vs Murder stuff in court. They are judged differently for a reason, even though both involved taking a life.

To be frank, the life being saved is the separate issue in this conversation, and of course it matters why a life was saved.

Edit: To relate this to the game, why Maya was saved from being reset, matters. It could even play a part in saving someone down the road or explain why someone else couldn't be saved. Not to mention, how Sensei seemed to save himself at the price of someone (or something) else according to Yasu:
Surely, this is enough to see that why a life was saved, matters.

Also, neither of these instances suddenly make Sensei a good person, yet a life was saved in both. Including his own at the cost of another, presumably.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
But I'm pretty sure the whole point of this discussion was about what makes a person good, not just an action in isolation. Saving Rin might be good in isolation, but it does not say anything good about the type of person Sensei is if he did it for manipulative or malicious purposes.
The point was whether intent matters if the result of an action is good, specifically referring to if Sensei were to do something good in game even if he did it for reasons that are not such as serving his interest in sleeping with every student in his class.

My position on that is, no, intent does not matter because the matter of their intent is a separate issue to the good action they performed in the name of that intent. Sensei can have manipulative or malicious intent behind his actions, but that is an issue only after the action is already taken to serve that manipulative or malicious intent, actions which are inherently good in terms of morality.

Everything is connected mate, the game even has a Happy Event called that.

Anyway, Intent is what matters when judging a person (which is what's being discussed). Hence the whole Manslaughter vs Murder stuff in court. They are judged differently for a reason, even though both involved taking a life.

To be frank, the life being saved is the separate issue in this conversation, and of course it matters why a life was saved.

Edit: To relate this to the game, why Maya was saved from being reset, matters. It could even play a part in saving someone down the road or explain why someone else couldn't be saved. Not to mention, how Sensei seemed to save himself at the price of someone (or something) else according to Yasu:
Surely, this is enough to see that why a life was saved, matters.

Also, neither of these instances suddenly make Sensei a good person, yet a life was saved in both. Including his own at the cost of another, presumably.
It is connected, in the example laid out in the reply above this, Sensei performed an inherently good action in the name of manipulative or otherwise malicious intentions. However, this connection is only relevant as far as it happened, just something to take note of. He still performed an inherently good action that had a morally good outcome and the morally negative would only come in a separate incident later if, probably more like when with Sensei, he tried to use that previous case of inherently good actions to get something in return.

This makes them two separate instances, which have separate moral standings in terms of whether they were good or bad. The inherently good action would make the former a case of morally good and the attempt to use that inherently good action from the past to leverage a specific outcome would make the latter a case of morally bad.

Now, if he tried to hold the inherently good action back to force a girl to let him have what he wants before saving them from whatever the issue is, that would be a case where the morality of his intent comes before the morality of the action itself.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I honestly hate Nodoka. I know the story is going to go dark soon, but Nodoka at the forefront (which she seems to be at the moment) would be a serious downer.
Do you hate her as a person or do you hate what she does in the story? Cause this reminds me of, when i was a kid, big brother was a thing and people would always vote out the chaotic people early on cause they were unpopular and the second half of each season was boring as piss without them. You might hate Nodoka, but i hope you can see how she is a good causal instigator of interesting content.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes