barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Okay, I liked your post before I read the end, so yeah, don't die.

Anyway, that's a good point on Makoto, and considering how she might make it to the roof, I can definitely see her being the face, and honestly the girl deserves it after all she's been through.

Maybe it'll be multiple faces, with her and Miku sharing a chapter? I could see the girls who are close to eachother sharing chapters, like Io and Uta, or even Tsuneyo and Molly. Maybe even the Nakayamas. Not sure how I'd feel about a Noriko Kirin chapter.
No plans, I just know that 1) I'm clumsy AF and 2) I've already had to yeet one organ

Odds are good I'm gonna trip over my own pants and break my neck before this game ends.

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
No plans, I just know that 1) I'm clumsy AF and 2) I've already had to yeet one organ

Odds are good I'm gonna trip over my own pants and break my neck before this game ends.
Well, damn, I wish you luck. Imma have to haunt Sel if I croak before the game is over.

vulpix74z

Nov 15, 2018
Stupid question, sorry if already answered but why does the site have this game not getting an update since four years ago when its clearly still getting updated?

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Stupid question, sorry if already answered but why does the site have this game not getting an update since four years ago when its clearly still getting updated?
Developer added DRM, pissed off the Mods, no more free advertising. That's the gist.

Only those looking for it will be able to find it, but yeah it's still being updated monthly, around the 1st of each.

vulpix74z

Nov 15, 2018
Developer added DRM, pissed off the Mods, no more free advertising. That's the gist.

Only those looking for it will be able to find it, but yeah it's still being updated monthly, around the 1st of each.
ahhh gotta, I was wondering since I havnt seen the game in a while, thanks for the answer, I'll just check back in myself for now on

Reactions: DeSkel15

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
BTW, does anybody know where I can get tech support for running game with joiplay, if I was banned in official discord?

• Sad
Reactions: vehemental

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
BTW, does anybody know where I can get tech support for running game with joiplay, if I was banned in official discord?
Probably here or some joyplay specific forum. Just don't expect too much as not only it's unofficial there is a low amount of joyplay users.

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
If I somehow hope to have a chance to fuck someone, then whatever I do for that person has ulterior motives? Can't I maybe fantasize with someone and at the same time wanting to genuinely help em?

Sensei definitely isn't just helping Yumi out of the goodness in his heart, and actually seems to consider her an idiot for trusting him:
Can't it be this Sensei just trying to give some good advice? I mean, I consider myself the most honest and transparent person I know lol, but sometimes I have said something similar to other people for believing me so easy, it's like: "You shold not believe this fast in anybody, not even me".

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Current Sensei is for sure way more of a horndog than preset Sensei is, and I'd like to think that this is an effect of releasing a person who's already a massive horndog from almost all moral bindings. Like, how would one went from "oh my gard where am I?" to "oh well time to fuck my whole class" in such a short timespan? It has to be because this is an embodiment of a fraction of his real self; since so many other fragments of his were missing, this shitty fraction of him became dominant in plotting his actions.

The effect of mental modification of such scale and false cognition of "his new life" is so great that comparing pre reset Sensei with current Sensei feels like comparing one's personality with, for example, "how one plays GTA".
Just for the record this is what I was trying to say before, just, with less words, and even better explained i guess lol

Anyway, actions alone don't define people, and no action is "inherently good", anyway. Saving a life can easily be a "bad thing" from another point of view. Doing a "good thing" for a selfish reason, doesn't make that person "good". I'm beginning to see this conversation topic is kind of pointless, since the point is just going to be ignored.
This is funny because when I started this I wasn't even thinking about intentions or acts being good or bad.

And at the same time is boring because I think you guys went for the easy part.

I was thinking more about a peasant 5 year child living in the countryside of a third world cuntry being being kidnapped and raised by the local guerrilla, being threatened with killing his little sister if he doesn't follow orders, having to live a life that he did not choose and did not have the option to choose, and then grow up in that environment, become friends with his companions, kill at first out of obligation, and then out of conviction, but a conviction that some would say it was his choice and others that was because that was the only world he could ever know because at the end of the day the only love he ever knew were there, and suddenly one day a bullet hits him in the head and ends his life at 18 years old, the life of another unknown guerrilla ends, just after that same life has taken that of three others, and despite doing very bad things, with, some would say, very bad intents, how that god would judge that man?

But even that is easy.

How about that crazy guy that one day kidnapped, raped and then murdered your older sister when she was coming home from college?
That guy raised in a commoner class home, with a depressive father that killed himself when he were 5 and his maniac and deranged mother that couldn't bear her loss, decided to blame his only son, and then abuse him physically and finally sexually as well, eleven years of abuse until one day she decides to take her own life, leaving him alone in the world. Feeling guilt, hatred, emptiness, trying to stay sane until that day when, feeling like he was going to explode, he decided to let out all his anger with the first person he saw on the street.
That boy who dreamed of one day being a doctor and helping others, would he go to heaven?

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If I somehow hope to have a chance to fuck someone, then whatever I do for that person has ulterior motives? Can't I maybe fantasize with someone and at the same time wanting to genuinely help em?

Can't it be this Sensei just trying to give some good advice? I mean, I consider myself the most honest and transparent person I know lol, but sometimes I have said something similar to other people for believing me so easy, it's like: "You shold not believe this fast in anybody, not even me".
You can do whatever you want. But yeah, if you are helping someone just because you think it'll increase your chances of getting laid (like Sensei) and you didn't reveal that to them, that's definitely an ulterior motive. Not that much different than trying to pay for sex, except there's no actual agreement here. (Cue all the guys whining about girls not sucking them off for being "nice".)

On the other hand, helping because you want to help them and expecting nothing in return would mean there isn't an ulterior motive.

Also, Sensei is giving good advice. Trusting him is a bad idea (he's talking about himself and what he's done specifically here, not just anybody). Keep in mind, this is after he let Nodoka humiliate Yumi and optionally cuck her by sucking him off in front of her. He later does similar to Noriko optionally. Sensei seems to virtually always put his lust above others in the end. Girls sadly crying, at least seems to help him restrain himself around 15 year olds, though.

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
You can do whatever you want. But yeah, if you are helping someone just because you think it'll increase your chances of getting laid (like Sensei) and you didn't reveal that to them, that's definitely an ulterior motive. Not that much different than trying to pay for sex, except there's no actual agreement here. (Cue all the guys whining about girls not sucking them off for being "nice".)

On the other hand, helping because you want to help them and expecting nothing in return would mean there isn't an ulterior motive.

Also, Sensei is giving good advice. Trusting him is a bad idea (he's talking about himself and what he's done specifically here, not just anybody). Keep in mind, this is after he let Nodoka humiliate Yumi and optionally cuck her by sucking him off in front of her. He later does similar to Noriko optionally. Sensei seems to virtually always put his lust above others in the end. Girls sadly crying, at least seems to help him restrain himself around 15 year olds, though.

No, but what I am asking is not that, what I am asking is if both things cannot be compatible.
Again, If someone has fantasies about another person, then everything they do for them has to have ulterior motives?
Can't someone hope for something more with someone, and at the same time do genuine acts for that person?

okay I didn't read everything before answering

But you're always assuming that everything Sensei does, is with ulterior motives, yeah, he wants to take clothes of most of his students, apparently.
That doesn't mean that everything he does, he does it with that mind

Last edited:

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Speaking of intentions behind "good actions", this game/story seems to have a dark goal in mind when it comes to raising affection for the girls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The more affection points and girls that can be tributed, the more Sensei's (and maybe others) chance of survival seems to increase in the end.

Of course, whether or not this turns out to be true, is just something we'll have to wait and find out.
You sure have an archive with a lot of SS all well organized by name don't you?

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Just for the record this is what I was trying to say before, just, with less words, and even better explained i guess lol

This is funny because when I started this I wasn't even thinking about intentions or acts being good or bad.

And at the same time is boring because I think you guys went for the easy part.

I was thinking more about a peasant 5 year child living in the countryside of a third world cuntry being being kidnapped and raised by the local guerrilla, being threatened with killing his little sister if he doesn't follow orders, having to live a life that he did not choose and did not have the option to choose, and then grow up in that environment, become friends with his companions, kill at first out of obligation, and then out of conviction, but a conviction that some would say it was his choice and others that was because that was the only world he could ever know because at the end of the day the only love he ever knew were there, and suddenly one day a bullet hits him in the head and ends his life at 18 years old, the life of another unknown guerrilla ends, just after that same life has taken that of three others, and despite doing very bad things, with, some would say, very bad intents, how that god would judge that man?
I mean he was still a killer, and no one actually "chooses" their life. We are all products of our environment. Since he was intending to keep his sister safe, I don't see him as pure evil, but it's still selfish to take the lives of others to prolong the death of one, no matter who or what they are. I'd like to think a benevolent god would think similar, albeit would hopefully have better knowledge of things than me.

Of course, this assumes that god wouldn't be jacking or jilling off at the idea of this scenario happening, if not directly responsible for it, and actually gave a shit.

HOPE for example is considered god by Yasu, and more or less made Sensei watch a Maya be raped already to make him "stronger".

That scenario could actually fit Sensei in a way, maybe, except he'd be raping others instead of killing, and likely wouldn't be aware of why, considering his black outs and memory issues. HOPE being both the "local guerrilla" and "god" in that scenario which is ironic now that I think about it, and Maya maybe being the sister.

Reactions: DSasha

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Wonder if how Futaba's Fish Eyes ended would be somehow integrated into the later story.

If Nodoka wasn't a part of that abrupt adjustment, she may catch onto Futaba suddenly returning to her merry self, and proceed to figuring out that something isn't right. The likelihood, however, is probably pretty low though as this game has the tendency of conveniently gliding through abrupt moments like these.

Despite the fact that this time it'd be the psychic level observant Nodoka who has the chance to spot any incoherence, I have a hard time imaging she considering Futaba's U-turned mood being any suspicious when she can't even understand why Futaba was crying at the end of Pg.99. Nodoka sure was left mildly surprised afterwards, but I am not sure if that's enough to kick her off her smartass high horse.
(scratch that it's definitely not enough; the narcissistic genius probably would just say something like "ah now you finally stopped being irrationally upset and understood what I was going for! Let's get marred Futaba and move to Yuritopia!")

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
But you're always assuming that everything Sensei does, is with ulterior motives, yeah, he wants to take clothes of most of his students, apparently.
That doesn't mean that everything he does, he does it with that mind
It's not really an assumption when he says things like this:
And admits that everyone winds up in his fantasies:

Sensei having ulterior motives is more of an Inference. Him not having ulterior motives is an assumption, and an optimistic one, tbh.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You sure have an archive with a lot of SS all well organized by name don't you?
Probably could be better organized, tbh. But yeah, I have quite a few images saved from all the conversations I have on here, and try to have some others saved up that might come in handy later for future conversations.

Unfortunately, even I struggle to recall everything in this game so it's somewhat necessary to keep myself in check and at least make sure I know what I'm talking about.

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
I mean he was still a killer, and no one actually "chooses" their life. We are all products of our environment. Since he was intending to keep his sister safe, I don't see him as pure evil, but it's still selfish to take the lives of others to prolong the death of one, no matter who or what they are. I'd like to think a benevolent god would think similar, albeit would hopefully have better knowledge of things than me.
And here I was thinking that in the story the guy was so easy to empathize with haha.

Of course, this assumes that god wouldn't be jacking or jilling off at the idea of this scenario happening, if not directly responsible for it, and actually gave a shit.
Yeah, that's actually how imagine god

That scenario could actually fit Sensei in a way, maybe, except he'd be raping others instead of killing, and likely wouldn't be aware of why, considering his black outs and memory issues. HOPE being both the "local guerrilla" and "god" in that scenario which is ironic now that I think about it, and Maya maybe being the sister.
Well, I never tried to create an scenario that could fit in Sensei story, just bring in some examples of how judging if someone's being is good or... not good?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Wonder if how Futaba's Fish Eyes ended would be somehow integrated into the later story.

If Nodoka wasn't a part of that abrupt adjustment, she may catch onto Futaba suddenly returning to her merry self, and proceed to figuring out that something isn't right. The likelihood, however, is probably pretty low though as this game has the tendency of conveniently gliding through abrupt moments like these.

Despite the fact that this time it'd be the psychic level observant Nodoka who has the chance to spot any incoherence, I have a hard time imaging she considering Futaba's U-turned mood being any suspicious when she can't even understand why Futaba was crying at the end of Pg.99. She sure was left mildly surprised, but I am not sure if that's enough kick her off her smartass high horse.
(scratch that it's definitely not enough; the narcissistic genius probably would just say something like "ah now you finally stopped being irrationally upset and understood what I was going for! Let's get marred Futaba and move to Yuritopia!")
I'm definitely expecting some remorse from Nodoka. I'll be disappointed in her if she simply ignores her last conversation with Futaba.

Reactions: crustlord12

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
It's not really an assumption when he says things like this:
And admits that everyone winds up in his fantasies:

Sensei having ulterior motives is more of an Inference. Him not having ulterior motives is an assumption, and an optimistic one, tbh.
Yeah I definitely have a very different way of seeing and interpreting things, because I don't think we're perceiving Senesei's words the same way haha, but I already explained before how I understand this kind of speeches from sensei, so I'm not going to repeat myself again here.

But well, it's probably me being very optimistic once again.

I think it's a little hard for me not to empathize with literally anyone or anything, it's like, I always try to put myself in other's shoes, or looking for the reason behind the words/actions of somebody.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes