barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Do you know which was the last version Huggy Boy was officially supported?
0.24 reworked a lot of content, including purging a lot of old scenes and redoing both the script and the art, so it's entirely possible that Huggy Boy may be incomplete within the code from that point on.

21p2 was the first version of the game to have a SFW version, and I can't remember if it died before 23p2 came out, or during the hiatus when Sel was working on the early game rework (0.24).

Reactions: yomamasass

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
0.24 reworked a lot of content, including purging a lot of old scenes and redoing both the script and the art, so it's entirely possible that Huggy Boy may be incomplete within the code from that point on.

21p2 was the first version of the game to have a SFW version, and I can't remember if it died before 23p2 came out, or during the hiatus when Sel was working on the early game rework (0.24).
I searched deleted member 1697433 replies and the patreon annoucement happened after 0.23p2 and before 0.24. 03/29/22 more specifically

Reactions: yomamasass

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Something i wanted to say about the whole: Did Akira also jumped/blacked out on Ami.

I have a feeling that, a lot of people here forget, that we have a pretty big rift in the story.
Which is, the point where the cycles started.
People (and i don't exclude myself here), forget to mention if they mean pre-cycles or inside-cycles.

If i remember correctly, there is a scene/event where Ami tells a story that after Sekai's death, she tried everything to make Akira more aware of her. Or, i don't know, appreciate her more? I mean, she was taking care of him.
What i have in mind is the picture of Ami infront of the husk of a human being Akira was back then. The drooling meatsuit, sitting naked in his bed.
Where she also got naked, to see if it would change a thing.
Or, if he'd jump her. Which he seemed to not do. Correct me if i'm wrong.

This at least, makes one think that he never did. At least not pre-cycles. While, don't take that as a given, because we still lack info about that time. It's more like a: Probably not.

If we look at it from a inside-cycles pov though, the likeliness of Akira blacking out on Ami, rises significantly.
The scene i talked about before, where Ami gets popped.
I don't know if it was altered during the retco... i mean rework. :LOL:
What i do remember is, that Akira thought really bad about his niece, during that event.
Like he thought about whoring her out for money and shit.

That's why i think it really depends on, what blackout would mean.
Does it have to be a state where Akira thinks he's somewhere else? Like, entirely disconnected to where he really is?
Or does something like "light" haluzinations already qualify as blackout? Like imagining for example Maya as a bird?
Because in that scenario, Akira totally "blacked out" on Ami inside the cycles already.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
does the goodhomie cheat actually work? i used it but rin still knows i betrayed her
It does; this is the only cheat I’ve ever used because I was dumb :ROFLMAO:.

I am not sure what made you draw the conclusion of cheat not working, but if it somehow continues, download URM and directly change the flag rinbetrayed to false.

Reactions: seshomeru1

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Something i wanted to say about the whole: Did Akira also jumped/blacked out on Ami.

I have a feeling that, a lot of people here forget, that we have a pretty big rift in the story.
Which is, the point where the cycles started.
People (and i don't exclude myself here), forget to mention if they mean pre-cycles or inside-cycles.

If i remember correctly, there is a scene/event where Ami tells a story that after Sekai's death, she tried everything to make Akira more aware of her. Or, i don't know, appreciate her more? I mean, she was taking care of him.
What i have in mind is the picture of Ami infront of the husk of a human being Akira was back then. The drooling meatsuit, sitting naked in his bed.
Where she also got naked, to see if it would change a thing.
Or, if he'd jump her. Which he seemed to not do. Correct me if i'm wrong.

This at least, makes one think that he never did. At least not pre-cycles. While, don't take that as a given, because we still lack info about that time. It's more like a: Probably not.

If we look at it from a inside-cycles pov though, the likeliness of Akira blacking out on Ami, rises significantly.
The scene i talked about before, where Ami gets popped.
I don't know if it was altered during the retco... i mean rework. :LOL:
What i do remember is, that Akira thought really bad about his niece, during that event.
Like he thought about whoring her out for money and shit.

That's why i think it really depends on, what blackout would mean.
Does it have to be a state where Akira thinks he's somewhere else? Like, entirely disconnected to where he really is?
Or does something like "light" haluzinations already qualify as blackout? Like imagining for example Maya as a bird?
Because in that scenario, Akira totally "blacked out" on Ami inside the cycles already.
Yeah, pre resets (pre cycles, etc) Sensei rejected Wizard Ami even at a notably low point:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If Sensei wanted to fuck Ami, or had blacked out on her like he did with Maya, then Ami wouldn't be a virgin at the start of the game.

Pre Resets Sensei didn't even seem to want Ayane:
He didn't seem to be the Slut he is, in the Resets. Maya seemed to be the only girl he wanted.

Albeit, it does seem like Maya simply figured out how to make Sensei this way:

Nevertheless, Post Sekai and Post Niki Sensei seemed to only want Maya until the Resets happened. The only other girl that seemed to catch his eye was Yumi:
But it's not entirely clear why. I've theorized it's related to her reminding him of Niki from when they grew up together. Maya seemed to have made Sensei forget the Nakayamas:
Or at least tried to. Yumi was like Maya's blindspot.

Also, I think Sensei was suffering from a Psychotic episode more so than simply blacking out in those instances (Whoring Ami, Bird Maya, etc). Blacking out tends to refer to a time period happening that one doesn't remember afterwards. Psychotic episodes or breaks can still be remembered and although Sensei likes to pretend he doesn't remember some of the weird stuff, he actually does. Usually just not that well.

Blacking out is more like this:
Some characters that seem to Black Out are:
  • Ami
  • Futaba (probably)
  • Kaori
  • Miku
  • Nodoka (probably)
  • Rin
  • Sana (probably)
  • Sara
  • Sensei
  • Tsuneyo
  • Yasu
At least from what I recall.

Edit: Also based off Sel's last game and how Yuu and Saki seemed to show up in LiL now, it's probably likely they both blacked out as well. It's possibly where Sensei and Ami get it from, considering they are probably Sensei's parents and Ami's grandparents.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
My personal guess on “did Akira by any chance sexually blackouted on Ami before?”, is no.

BlackDays raises a good point about distinguishing episodes from pre-reset time and now. Any blackout with sexual nature we’ve seen during our time here is almost exclusively a product of unexplainable intervention (Yumi, Molly, Sara), evident by the more obvious presence of the gods. Thus, I'd like to think that without certain external elements that can push things into a disturbing direction, most of his episodes would probably just stay in a form of interanl acid dreams instead of always transforming him into a full blown sex offender and fucking whatever females nearby.
(otherwise we have to worry about Noriko and many of his past tutored students as well and not just Ami, and wonder how the fuck he's not been reported already if the likelihood of happening was such high)

The the external element during the cycle is the gods; back then, I think the it may have been exclusively Maya because of how "special" she was. The similarity shared among Sekai and Akira was frequently mentioned, and so was the similarity between Akira and Maya. So perhaps back then, either during his hallucinations or hallucinations triggered by her, Maya might've occasionally "done" something that made him temporarily see her as Sekai (same style as seeing Maya-dressed Ami as Maya), or at least stimulated him enough to fuck someone. Even if this headcanon turns out to be incorrect, the still unknown part of Maya alone, or whatever Akira saw in Maya, might be enough to make her the exclusive member of the club "blackout sex with Akira prior to cycles".

This is something I don't think Ami ever figured out how to do when he was taking care him. She tried, and seemingly yielded nothing. She'd take it like a good niece if blackout sex did befall on her, but again seemingly nothing happened to begin with.

In addition to this, Ami seemed too bashful (aka, like a normal teenager girl in love with someone she shouldn't) during her early interactions with Sensei to be a niece that has been fucked by her hallucinating uncle, even if she'd love that. She of course can fake these innocent and gleeful visages; but at that point, her "fakability" would be so impressive that just assuming she didn't experience any of that until more truths are revealed is much easier.

The closet example of him blacking out on Ami might be by the end of Amy, but to me this was a mere case of vulnerability.
1698690556675.png

seshomeru1

Apr 6, 2019
It does; this is the only cheat I’ve ever used because I was dumb :ROFLMAO:.

I am not sure what made you draw the conclusion of cheat not working, but if it somehow continues, download URM and directly change the flag rinbetrayed to false.
rinbetrayed was false, but she was still talking to me like i betrayed her, was hoping to see a scene where she grinds on my leg, i used urm and saw the other options thank you

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah, pre resets (pre cycles, etc) Sensei rejected Wizard Ami even at a notably low point:
If Sensei wanted to fuck Ami, or had blacked out on her like he did with Maya, then Ami wouldn't be a virgin at the start of the game.

Pre Resets Sensei didn't even seem to want Ayane:
He didn't seem to be the Slut he is, in the Resets. Maya seemed to be the only girl he wanted.

Albeit, it does seem like Maya simply figured out how to make Sensei this way:

Nevertheless, Post Sekai and Post Niki Sensei seemed to only want Maya until the Resets happened. The only other girl that seemed to catch his eye was Yumi:
But it's not entirely clear why. I've theorized it's related to her reminding him of Niki from when they grew up together. Maya seemed to have made Sensei forget the Nakayamas:
Or at least tried to. Yumi was like Maya's blindspot.

Also, I think Sensei was suffering from a Psychotic episode more so than simply blacking out in those instances (Whoring Ami, Bird Maya, etc). Blacking out tends to refer to a time period happening that one doesn't remember afterwards. Psychotic episodes or breaks can still be remembered and although Sensei likes to pretend he doesn't remember some of the weird stuff, he actually does. Usually just not that well.

Blacking out is more like this:
Some characters that seem to Black Out are:
  • Ami
  • Futaba (probably)
  • Kaori
  • Miku
  • Nodoka (probably)
  • Rin
  • Sana (probably)
  • Sara
  • Sensei
  • Tsuneyo
  • Yasu
At least from what I recall.

Edit: Also based off Sel's last game and how Yuu and Saki seemed to show up in LiL now, it's probably likely they both blacked out as well. It's possibly where Sensei and Ami get it from, considering they are probably Sensei's parents and Ami's grandparents.
This is so anoying.
You know, i do like your opinion. Like everyone else's.
What i do not like about you is, that more often than not, you take your opinion as the ultima ratio.

This is not about this post, but in general.
I read your post and could reponse. But what would that lead to? What would i possibly gain out of it?
A conversation? Leading to an argue? Ending in a fight...

I'm fed up with this. I already thought about putting you to the ignore list.
Then again, as i said, i like to read your opinions.

TL;DR
I could respond to your text.
Unless i see that you're willing to accept it as equal to your own opinion (unless i sound like a braindead chimp under the influence), i never will again.

/e
I only say this, because i thought it would be unfair not to. Like you continuing to respond to my posts.
It's already against what i decided to do.
Maybe i just hope you get what i mean, and there will be a better solution.

Last edited:

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018

I searched deleted member 1697433 replies and the patreon annoucement happened after 0.23p2 and before 0.24. 03/29/22 more specifically
Thanks you two! I know what to look for now!

didox321

Nov 5, 2020
Technical question: Anyone able to play this on Mac? I had to switch to a Mac from PC for portability reasons and it crashes on launch. I've tried the downloads on here and on itch.io to no avail (also hoping my saves are cross-compatible now that I think about it - but need it to work first)

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Some more interesting things. Apologies if someone else already posted them.

In "an excerpt from a waterlogged journal" the narrator after (LINE BREAK) had a "dream about a girl with blue eyes" and "never got her name". She could be Himawari (that's very similar to Akira's past interactions with her). And we already know that she is something of a paradox so i think its not impossible.
Also the narrator is definitely someone in the "upside down house" (I'm leaning towards Yuu). I think we were of the opinion that Yuu was Likely to be Akira's father? So Himawari would be his granddaughter.
Obviously that's a whole lot of speculation on very little info. But I still think its interesting. Also makes me start thinking about "the upside down house" and how it may relate to the terminals (22 maybe?). If so Himawari may have some capacity to go between them. Or is it jsut Yuu somehow seeing her?

Additionally we see DOUBT. who based on this image is probably the girl with lavender hair from Nodoka's "lavender" event.
Im also thinking Yuko (also from the "lavender" event) may be a nickname for Kyoko Nagasawa. Does anyone that knows anything about Japanese nicknames think that might be the case?

Last edited:

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Technical question: Anyone able to play this on Mac? I had to switch to a Mac from PC for portability reasons and it crashes on launch. I've tried the downloads on here and on itch.io to no avail (also hoping my saves are cross-compatible now that I think about it - but need it to work first)
I have an experience of running this on mac using CrossOver and win version. Not sure what's up with the native Mac version, but that way it worked.

Reactions: didox321
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes