DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random, and it's not exactly something that comes up much, but to be frank, Maya was probably the closest to an Aunt that Ami actually had. Maya was secretly dating Ami's uncle for years before everything went to shit.

It's not entirely clear, but Maya may have even seen Ami somewhat as her niece, which could be why Maya has always been nice and supportive of Ami:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course, Maya secretly fucking Ami's uncle behind her back since before they met in middle school, probably made this relationship between her and Ami, complicated. (Also the supposedly psycho Ami stuff probably plays a part in modern(?) times)

It's something some of the girls don't really seem to think about. Ami and Sensei are family. Getting with Sensei should make you part of Ami's family. Most of the girls just want Sensei's dick, though. lmao.

Still, the more mature girls get this. It's likely why Niki notably cares about Ami, worrying about and buying her things, and why Chika is trying to not make Ami completely hate her.

Then there's Ayane:

Last edited:

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
The voice in "sleepsong.mp3" and "song.mp3", do sound similar. What I meant though, is this time she may be referring to Ami (sacrifice, carapace, love). Maya just saw a corpse of someone she claims to love:
and saw no reason to stay, immediately going to get Sensei.

Maya is used to those she loves (Sensei and Ami) going away. The 10 fingers part does definitely make it seem like she's talking about later though.
I see what you are saying. I think the song played before they go out in the hallway and cuts off before they see Ami though. I guess ill replay it later and check. But yes I guess either way you can interpret it as being about everyone she loves. And not only Akira.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hmm, so where can I find this mythical SFW version? I'm sure some fellas making archives of the game right? If the version isn't ancient (and 2021 sounds quite ancient) I can still give it to my totally real friend whomst totally isn't me (seriously I like woman).
Unless there's been a drastic change in the code, it's still artifacted within the file structure.

The way he set up the game during that period, the core files were Legend of Huggy Boy (the SFW version), and all the NSFW content was sequestered to a couple of folders that Patreon subscribers had to download in a patch, so in theory if you delete those folders, you should be able to play the SFW version.

game/images/subscribestar
game/scripts/subscribestar

No guarantees that it'll work, and also no guarantee that when you get to the point in the story where the SFW version stopped being supported it wouldn't revert to the NSFW version.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Honestly, at this point, I think people really just don't want to even think that Sensei actually ended up raping Maya to death.
The argument is that Sensei have felt incoming reset and Maya haven't looks quiet strong for now.

Actualy, on the topic of blackout sex: how come Sensei never had blackout sex with Ami despite constantly being blacked out aroung her after Sekai's death? Is it a new development?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The argument is that Sensei have felt incoming reset and Maya haven't looks quiet strong for now.

Actualy, on the topic of blackout sex: how come Sensei never had blackout sex with Ami despite constantly being blacked out aroung her after Sekai's death? Is it a new development?
Ah... you say it hasn't happened based on...? What? We haven't seen it? That's hardly proof it has never happened... not like she'd tell him would she? Maybe that's what she was referring to when she said 'well i've got news for you', or maybe not, who knows, it's a blackout and Ami both takes care of him and advantage of him when he's blacked out..

Reactions: BlackDays

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Sensei really didn't seem to want to fuck Ami pre resets. Blacking out doesn't change a person's interests. Just their limitations. Like Alcohol. (At least in reality)

It doesn't seem to be a new development though. Maya seemed to imply he's been like this since the tutoring days:
and she seems to have been the main victim of it, at least until the resets:

Sensei definitely seemed to have an unhealthy obsession with Maya:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Ah... you say it hasn't happened based on...? What? We haven't seen it? That's hardly proof it has never happened... not like she'd tell him would she? Maybe that's what she was referring to when she said 'well i've got news for you', or maybe not, who knows, it's a blackout and Ami both takes care of him and advantage of him when he's blacked out..
Based on Ami being a virging in the begining of chapter 1

Sensei really didn't seem to want to fuck Ami pre resets. Blacking out doesn't change a person's interests. Just their limitations. Like Alcohol. (At least in reality)
Well, seems legit

darklorgon

Oct 22, 2019
hello all, mi save is from 0.29, i quite miss some updates, and now my save not working, what should i do?

this was my last save on "shelter"

Last edited:

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Selebus. Your game was one of the things that inspired me to start working on my story. I'll be sharing it with the world soon enough. Thanks for the inspiration.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
You can download URM and set the variable Bonus to false and it should play the Huggy Boy version.
But since it stoped being updated, if you want to continue playing after that you're gonna have to swallow some sex scenes, but as you're going to see Selebus is also not much of a fan of sex and the scenes are very unappealing and some are even skiped altogether.
URM? Never heard of that, where do i find it? Also where is that Bonus variable?

Unless there's been a drastic change in the code, it's still artifacted within the file structure.

The way he set up the game during that period, the core files were Legend of Huggy Boy (the SFW version), and all the NSFW content was sequestered to a couple of folders that Patreon subscribers had to download in a patch, so in theory if you delete those folders, you should be able to play the SFW version.

game/images/subscribestar
game/scripts/subscribestar

No guarantees that it'll work, and also no guarantee that when you get to the point in the story where the SFW version stopped being supported it wouldn't revert to the NSFW version.
Now I'm confused, there are two different people suggesting two different things for doing the same thing. Which one should I do?

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Click my signature image.
Ah I see, I did that and even with that, it didn't skip the part that ayane sees sensei's giant cock at the starting parts of the game so i'm guessing that got added much later in the development. Hmm, thank you for your help but I'm assuming I can't make my friend play the game at this rate.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Ah I see, I did that and even with that, it didn't skip the part that ayane sees sensei's giant cock at the starting parts of the game so i'm guessing that got added much later in the development. Hmm, thank you for your help but I'm assuming I can't make my friend play the game at this rate.
Yeah, I think after 0.24 something must have changed because in the Huggy boy version Ami is his accountant and in current version there is no alternate scene in "new game" that she calls herself accountant in the first scene of the game.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Yeah, I think after 0.24 something must have changed because in the Huggy boy version Ami is his accountant and in current version there is no alternate scene in "new game" that she calls herself accountant in the first scene of the game.
Do you know which was the last version Huggy Boy was officially supported?

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes