Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
This game is in the "Denpa" genre. It's more or less designed to make you question reality, and they don't tend to end happily. Also you literally haven't met half the characters yet, lol. You're apparently around the 2nd update out of 35 (considering that's when the Letter T stuff happened).

However, if you found that early Happy Event too extreme, well, it's probably for the best. This game gets pretty fucked up at times, and the actual "bad" stuff may have only just now began.
Yeah, I read some comments and the story seems to be really dark. Thanks for the new word, I didn't know the "denpa" genre at all.

And seriously? 2 out of 35? This game is absolutely monstrous in terms of content!

And thanks again for the heads up, I'm actually not sure I'll like it if it goes too much into the bad stuff.

Reactions: DeSkel15

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Yeah, I read some comments and the story seems to be really dark. Thanks for the new word, I didn't know the "denpa" genre at all.
Then I highly recommend you to try (as blind as possible) Doki-doki literature club (VN) and Omori (RPG maker game) to understand if you are into denpa or not. LiL is a bit too forward in that regard and scare initiates off.

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Then I highly recommend you to try (as blind as possible) Doki-doki literature club (VN) and Omori (RPG maker game) to understand if you are into denpa or not. LiL is a bit too forward in that regard and scare initiates off.
Thanks, I'll look at that!

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Just finished the update, well I know Im behind your guys in theorising and stuff but just to br confirmed I want to say something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I right? Sorry for my bad english
Yep, it looks pretty logical. There are also versions in which Maya sacrificed herself during reset or Maya only got reset because blacked out Sensei raped her, but I like them less

Reactions: chronox42

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Honestly, at this point, I think people really just don't want to even think that Sensei actually ended up raping Maya to death.

Which, yeah, is understandable. That's one tragic love story, Sel.

TheLarceny

Apr 26, 2022
Honestly, at this point, I think people really just don't want to even think that Sensei actually ended up raping Maya to death.

Which, yeah, is understandable. That's one tragic love story, Sel.

Its not impossible, I need to replay that event later.
But yeah, I mean the other times that maya had sex with any version of sensei, It causes to reset sensei.
But this time it cause maya to reset. So maybe you are right and this time it was sensei that made the choice

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Its not impossible, I need to replay that event later.
But yeah, I mean the other times that maya had sex with any version of sensei, It causes to reset sensei.
But this time it cause maya to reset. So maybe you are right and this time it was sensei that made the choice
I don't think Sensei made the choice, exactly, but well, taking all of this into account:
I don't think Maya had a choice here. It seems heavily implied that Sensei was raping her while blacking out like he's done before.

This happened right after Maya revealed that he used to black out on her all of the time:
She also mentioned that Sensei tore her costume off, and put it in:
And was in a pinned down position, where as that doesn't really seem to make sense for Maya, if she was having any control of the situation.

Overall: I think Sensei blacked out, raped Maya, and since he is the one doing it instead of her, she is the one that was broken.
And in hindsight adding that they are on the roof (which is apparently no longer a safe zone), Maya was being forced onto concrete, and Sensei apparently couldn't stop:
I just struggle to see it being anything else.

Not to mention, I don't think it'd fit Maya's character to sacrifice herself, even for Sensei. She can live without him, and has for apparently a long long time. Maya would just prefer living with him if given the option. I also don't think she'd want Sensei of all people to suffer as she has, which he'll likely have to, now.

TheLarceny

Apr 26, 2022
I don't think Sensei made the choice, exactly, but well, taking all of this into account:

And in hindsight adding that they are on the roof (which is apparently no longer a safe zone), Maya was being forced onto concrete, and Sensei apparently couldn't stop:
I just struggle to see it being anything else.

Not to mention, I don't think it'd fit Maya's character to sacrifice herself, even for Sensei. She can live without him, and has for apparently a long long time. Maya would just prefer living with him if given the option. I also don't think she'd want Sensei of all people to suffer as she has, which he'll likely have to, now.

Yeah Im seeing that right now.
Now my mind will be busy with the game for a few days

But what if maya being popped have nothing to do with sensei raping her or her choice to have sex with him?
Ami made a few point this update that soon she will be the only one and stuff so think she knew Maya will be popped and the sex thingy is just another thing that happend there

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
sensei raping her
Do you really feel that's the right way to describe what happend? Rape? We know for a fact that Maya would love nothing more to be fucking him every chance she gets, it's the bullshit universe's fault she has to restrain herself but does that fact really meant she doesn't consent? This isn't a case of a dude saying she was asking for it, or deep down she liked it, we KNOW Maya wants it, her consent is effectively a given, always, anyway, anyhow, she's not denying him sex cause she doesn't want it, it's purely cause it'd kill him and she doesn't want him to die. Even whilst being 'raped' she says blackout sex is the best and is overjoyed to finally be getting some even if she's dying during it so describing it as rape really gets under my skin, for all the rapey shit that happens in this game, this just ain't one of them and it undermines the definition of that word, it's weight and its purpose.

TheLarceny

Apr 26, 2022
Do you really feel that's the right way to describe what happend? Rape? We know for a fact that Maya would love nothing more to be fucking him every chance she gets, it's the bullshit universe's fault she has to restrain herself but does that fact really meant she doesn't consent? This isn't a case of a dude saying she was asking for it, or deep down she liked it, we KNOW Maya wants it, her consent is effectively a given, always, anyway, anyhow, she's not denying him sex cause she doesn't want it, it's purely cause it'd kill him and she doesn't want him to die. Even whilst being 'raped' she says blackout sex is the best and is overjoyed to finally be getting some even if she's dying during it so describing it as rape really gets under my skin, for all the rapey shit that happens in this game, this just ain't one of them and it undermines the definition of that word, it's weight and its purpose.
Well you are right, but Im not exactly interested in her sex with sensei
Im more on that matter whether the sex caused the Maya popped or popping her was something that would happen this reset, with or without sex
And honestly making that clear wouldnt have any benefit for lore making at least for myself
Its just a curiosity that I have

I personally didnt think of rape at first but yeah Maya would even consent that with him
But if it was forced on her by blackouted Sensei even we know they both wanted that, it started forced so for that I called it rape
But again you are right, they were both desperate for eachother

Reactions: Bingoogus

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Hello, I may be a little behind the curve but I remember there being a planned SFW version, what happened to it? I have a friend whom I would like to suggest this game to but they ain't really into this whole sex thingy (who is totally not me, I am a strong heterosexual male who produces lots of sperm). I searched the game files and found out SFW version title is there, that might be bad housekeeping on selebus'es side. But I couldn't find any SFW versions on subscribestar or itchio. Was this never implemented or is it dropped or am I just blind?

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hello, I may be a little behind the curve but I remember there being a planned SFW version, what happened to it? I have a friend whom I would like to suggest this game to but they ain't really into this whole sex thingy (who is totally not me, I am a strong heterosexual male who produces lots of sperm). I searched the game files and found out SFW version title is there, that might be bad housekeeping on selebus'es side. But I couldn't find any SFW versions on subscribestar or itchio. Was this never implemented or is it dropped or am I just blind?
The SFW version was a creation of convenience only, created when Patreon refused to carry the NSFW version anymore.

It died the day Patreon took his page down, anyway. That was back around the end of 2021, IIRC.

Reactions: yomamasass

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
The SFW version was a creation of convenience only, created when Patreon refused to carry the NSFW version anymore.

It died the day Patreon took his page down, anyway. That was back around the end of 2021, IIRC.
Hmm, so where can I find this mythical SFW version? I'm sure some fellas making archives of the game right? If the version isn't ancient (and 2021 sounds quite ancient) I can still give it to my totally real friend whomst totally isn't me (seriously I like woman).

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Maya wanted sex with Sensei, but she didn't actually want sex with a black out Sensei that was definitely lethal to her (which she probably wasn't even aware of until it was too late). Even if it felt good, one of her last words is that she didn't want to disappear:

And this is technically only a fraction of Maya that we actually see. A Maya that only really has Sensei left in her mind:
as everything else had already been taken from her before Sensei even realized what was going on. Even the day itself seemed to be vague at best to her, and she had a reminder:

By the time Sensei actually showed up, what was left of Maya seemed to just be wanting to make the best out of a shitty situation:

It's honestly worse than rape, but I can't think of a better word for it. Even actual rape doesn't mindwipe you while it happens. Although, it's not the Sensei we know, that did this. It's likely the version of him that saw everyone as fleshlights:
The one who did similar to Sara, and probably Molly.

I do think stuff like statutory rape and actual rape should be differentiated though, even if like Sekai seemed to point out, both are technically rape:
This however is more akin to simply having someone you love get drunk then force themselves on you violently, to the point you are brain damaged due to it.

Last edited:

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Considering this occurs around the time Ami is apparently sacrificed and "loving those who always go away" is plural, I think this is probably more related to Ami.

Maya's stuff doesn't happen until after this.

Also for anyone interested, there should be a mp3 called "song.mp3" in the game files. This voice appears in it around 4:12.
I took that line to be referring to how Maya has said she did not really care about anyone anymore after seeing them reset however many times.
I guess " it's carapace remains" is probably referring to the hollow shell of Akira that was supposedly what was with her for thousands of resets.
So maybe its just meant to be an echo of past thoughts or state of mind or something like that.

But the main reason I think its "a" Maya is as far as I remember it is the same voice that repeats the "do you remember the first time you told me you loved me" paragraph in previous events. I'm happy to be wrong if someone remembers differently, but I don't remember it being used in relation to other characters.

• Thinking Face

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Hmm, so where can I find this mythical SFW version? I'm sure some fellas making archives of the game right? If the version isn't ancient (and 2021 sounds quite ancient) I can still give it to my totally real friend whomst totally isn't me (seriously I like woman).
You can download URM and set the variable Bonus to false and it should play the Huggy Boy version.
But since it stoped being updated, if you want to continue playing after that you're gonna have to swallow some sex scenes, but as you're going to see Selebus is also not much of a fan of sex and the scenes are very unappealing and some are even skiped altogether.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I took that line to be referring to how Maya has said she did not really care about anyone anymore after seeing them reset however many times.
I guess " it's carapace remains" is probably referring to the hollow shell of Akira that was supposedly what was with her for thousands of resets.
So maybe its just meant to be an echo of past thoughts or state of mind or something like that.

But the main reason I think its "a" Maya is as far as I remember it is the same voice that repeats the "do you remember the first time you told me you loved me" paragraph in previous events. I'm happy to be wrong if someone remembers differently, but I don't remember it being used in relation to other characters.
The voice in "sleepsong.mp3" and "song.mp3", do sound similar. What I meant though, is this time she may be referring to Ami (sacrifice, carapace, love). Maya just saw a corpse of someone she claims to love:
and saw no reason to stay, immediately going to get Sensei.

Maya is used to those she loves (Sensei and Ami) going away. The 10 fingers part does definitely make it seem like she's talking about later though.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes