DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
This is so anoying.
You know, i do like your opinion. Like everyone else's.
What i do not like about you is, that more often than not, you take your opinion as the ultima ratio.

This is not about this post, but in general.
I read your post and could reponse. But what would that lead to? What would i possibly gain out of it?
A conversation? Leading to an argue? Ending in a fight...

I'm fed up with this. I already thought about putting you to the ignore list.
Then again, as i said, i like to read your opinions.

TL;DR
I could respond to your text.
Unless i see that you're willing to accept it as equal to your own opinion (unless i sound like a braindead chimp under the influence), i never will again.

/e
I only say this, because i thought it would be unfair not to. Like you continuing to respond to my posts.
It's already against what i decided to do.
Maybe i just hope you get what i mean, and there will be a better solution.
I am putting you on the ignore list. You refuse to be civil and constantly take every single response I could possibly have as a personal attack when I always state "I think" and "It seems", with blatant evidence to support my reasoning. You just need others to blindly agree with you or you feel offended, as anyone can see.

That is what's truly annoying, and I am definitely tired of it.

This goes for everyone else who acts like this, as well, from now on.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Some more interesting things. Apologies if someone else already posted them.

In "an excerpt from a waterlogged journal" the narrator after (LINE BREAK) had a "dream about a girl with blue eyes" and "never got her name". She could be Himawari (that's very similar to Akira's past interactions with her). And we already know that she is something of a paradox so i think its not impossible.
Also the narrator is definitely someone in the "upside down house" (I'm leaning towards Yuu). I think we were of the opinion that Yuu was Likely to be Akira's father? So Himawari would be his granddaughter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Obviously that's a whole lot of speculation on very little info. But I still think its interesting. Also makes me start thinking about "the upside down house" and how it may relate to the terminals (22 maybe?). If so Himawari may have some capacity to go between them. Or is it jsut Yuu somehow seeing her?

Additionally we see DOUBT who is based on this image probably the girl with lavender hair from Nodoka's "lavender" event.
Im also thinking Yuko (also from the "lavender" event) may be a nickname for Kyoko Nagasawa. Does anyone that knows anything about Japanese nicknames think that might be the case?
In case you're interested, In Otoha's 'Breathing in Unison' Event in Chapter 2, Nodoka mentions "a girl with blue eyes":

Notably, this does seem to support your theory when it comes to The Shapeshifter aka Himawari. Even the connection to the Upside Down House seems implied based off Sensei immediately seeing things upside down after Nodoka talks about her.

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
The argument is that Sensei have felt incoming reset and Maya haven't looks quiet strong for now.

Actualy, on the topic of blackout sex: how come Sensei never had blackout sex with Ami despite constantly being blacked out aroung her after Sekai's death? Is it a new development?
This is so anoying.
You know, i do like your opinion. Like everyone else's.
What i do not like about you is, that more often than not, you take your opinion as the ultima ratio.

This is not about this post, but in general.
I read your post and could reponse. But what would that lead to? What would i possibly gain out of it?
A conversation? Leading to an argue? Ending in a fight...

I'm fed up with this. I already thought about putting you to the ignore list.
Then again, as i said, i like to read your opinions.

TL;DR
I could respond to your text.
Unless i see that you're willing to accept it as equal to your own opinion (unless i sound like a braindead chimp under the influence), i never will again.

/e
I only say this, because i thought it would be unfair not to. Like you continuing to respond to my posts.
It's already against what i decided to do.
Maybe i just hope you get what i mean, and there will be a better solution.
That kind of came out of nowhere, seems like you just took it as if they are correcting you on what you previously said when it is literally the point of a forum to share your opinions and then others can complement and/or add more to it. You literally got offended over nothing.

Reactions: crustlord12

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Would someone be so kind and share a save somewhere prior to this update?
Untitled.png
How many more times do you intend to ask? No one is going to provide you one, use the god damn search function, there are some saves provided for everyone from version .28 when the DRM got added, maybe there are some from a later version more recently, but if asking again and again for over a week didn't get anyone to give you a recent save, why in the hell do you think spamming some more would suddenly change the outcome?

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
That kind of came out of nowhere, seems like you just took it as if they are correcting you on what you previously said when it is literally the point of a forum to share your opinions and then others can complement and/or add more to it. You literally got offended over nothing.
Please, if you quote me, don't make it look like what i said was directed at JelF547, which it was not.
I assume that one was just a mistake.

You're right with what you say about forums, or conversations in general. That was also an aspect of what i tried to convey.
It just did not come out of nowhere. This was something going on for a longer time. But there's no use to go into detail.

Could it have gone better? Pretty much. Do i blame him all alone? Totally not, as we here say, it needs two for a fight.
Saying "This is so anoying", was a poor chose of wording. It wasn't directed at his post, but about how i felt about the whole situation and the need to say what i said.

And with that, i don't think there is anything more to add to the topic. That thing is done.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
BlackDays DeSkel15 let's just take a breather and a step back for a sec. Tone easily gets lost across text-based communication, and I wouldn't be surprised if some context was being literally lost in translation.

It's just a game with purposefully confusing and contradictory lore, nobody's opinions are more correct or incorrect than anyone elses until it's confirmed in the game, and I don't think anyone here was intending on saying otherwise.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
BlackDays DeSkel15 let's just take a breather and a step back for a sec. Tone easily gets lost across text-based communication, and I wouldn't be surprised if some context was being literally lost in translation.

It's just a game with purposefully confusing and contradictory lore, nobody's opinions are more correct or incorrect than anyone elses until it's confirmed in the game, and I don't think anyone here was intending on saying otherwise.
Trust me, I already moved on, yesterday. No biggie. I think we all should just move on.

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Btw, I caught something maybe interesting on a recent playthrough:
Saki seems to show up behind Sana and on(?) The Old One in 'The End of The World' Main event.

Could be referring to Saki, Sensei's mother, or simply to the Sakakibaras though. Can't quite tell if the next letter is an "A" or an "I".

Edit: If this has been mentioned I probably missed it.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Btw, I caught something maybe interesting on a recent playthrough:
Saki seems to show up behind Sana and on(?) The Old One in 'The End of The World' Main event.

Could be referring to Saki, Sensei's mother, or simply to the Sakakibaras though. Can't quite tell if the next letter is an "A" or an "I".

Edit: If this has been mentioned I probably missed it.
That letter seens to be a little curved, the same as the "A", I think it's Sakakibara, an "I" would be straight.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
That letter seens to be a little curved, the same as the "A", I think it's Sakakibara, an "I" would be straight.
You could import the picture into gimp. Copy the A and put it into another layer and set the transparency of said layer to a value, where you can see if those are the same, if you move the new layer above the said letter.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes