barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I mean, I guess that's one way to extend her family. Plenty of cousins.

Edit: Or siblings if the Sensei being her daddy theory turns out to be true.
Pretty sure the sperm dies long before that happens, but if every single girl wakes up with Sensei's baby batter dripping down their thigh, a lot of them may be too disgusted to ever talk to him again, which plays into Ami's wants.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Pretty sure the sperm dies long before that happens, but if every single girl wakes up with Sensei's baby batter dripping down their thigh, a lot of them may be too disgusted to ever talk to him again, which plays into Ami's wants.
Ami seems to be freezing it in sealed mason jars. It probably wouldn't work well in real life, but it's not like Sensei is a normal human being, or Kumon-mi a normal place.

Doing something like that would probably just allow the girls to blackmail him or ruin his life, though, which I don't think Ami would risk. She seems to already be wary of them, because of their age:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any of these girls could probably ruin Sensei's life already (at least if the resets weren't a thing).

If Ami really wanted most of these girls to stay away, all she'd probably need to do is show them what's on his computer.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
If Ami really wanted most of these girls to stay away, all she'd probably need to do is show them what's on his computer.
Who do you think would be the girls who would stay with Akira even though they knew what was on his computer?

Edit:I'm curious to see who these girls would be.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Who do you think would be the girls who would stay with Akira even though they knew what was on his computer?

Edit:I'm curious to see who these girls would be.
All of them who are with him, would probably stay with him, considering they don't exactly have much options.
  • Ami, Maya, and Noriko likely already accepted that part of him.
  • Ayane, Io, and Rin, would probably try to help him with his issues.
  • Futaba, Haruka, Kirin, Maki, Makoto, Miku, Molly, Niki, Sana, Sara, The Tsukiokas, Uta, and Yasu would probably just look past it, eventually. (Maki might report him, but I'm not sure.)
  • Nodoka would probably try to understand him mentally.
  • Otoha might bond with him, considering she's potentially a shotacon and knows Sekai. Already tried to bond over being shitty people.
  • Tsuneyo would probably just be even more wary of him than she already is. He's already a possible rapist in her mind.
  • Wakana, Osako, and maybe Imani and Rika would probably report him though. (Not sure about how Rika may feel about this.)
Chika, I could see probably just ignoring it. With all the Chinami stuff Sensei can mention throughout the game, I wouldn't be all that surprised if Chika and Chinami are both somewhat aware of it already, and just try to ignore it, so that they can be happy.

Kaori and Nao-chan probably aren't going to care much. It'd definitely be a unique conversation..

Karin, Yuki, and Yumi are probably the only ones that might cut off all ties with Sensei that they can. Yuki is apparently protective of kids:
And I can't see her just being okay with this. Yumi cares a lot about Chinami and already has enough reason to hate Sensei. This might cross the line. Karin, is well, Karin.

Last edited:

Dc345

May 27, 2020
All of them who are with him, would probably stay with him, considering they don't exactly have much options.
  • Ami, Maya, and Noriko likely already accepted that part of him.
  • Ayane, Io, and Rin, would probably try to help him with his issues.
  • Futaba, Haruka, Kirin, Maki, Makoto, Miku, Molly, Niki, Sana, Sara, The Tsukiokas, Uta, and Yasu would probably just look past it. (Maki might report him, but I'm not sure.)
  • Nodoka would probably try to understand him mentally.
  • Otoha might bond with him, considering she's potentially a shotacon and knows Sekai. Already tried to bond over being shitty people.
  • Tsuneyo would probably just be even more wary of him than she already is. He's already a possible rapist in her mind.
  • Wakana, Osako, and maybe Imani and Rika would probably report him though. (Not sure about how Rika may feel about this.)
Chika, I could see probably just ignoring it. With all the Chinami stuff Sensei can mention throughout the game, I wouldn't be all that surprised if Chika and Chinami are both somewhat aware of it already, and just try to ignore it, so that they can be happy.

Kaori and Nao-chan probably aren't going to care much. It'd definitely be a unique conversation..

Karin, Yuki, and Yumi are probably the only ones that might cut off all ties with Sensei that they can. Yuki is apparently protective of kids:
And I can't see her just being okay with this. Yumi cares a lot about Chinami and already has enough reason to hate Sensei. This might cross the line. Karin, is well, Karin.
I think Wakana would be greatly disturbed but more on the understanding side considering she will probably figure out Sensei and Sekai's relationship and understand why he is the way he is unless Ami pushes her down a flight of stairs and permanently cripples her or straight up murders her in cold blood. And off topic but where does it mention Otoha knowing Sekai?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I think Wakana would be greatly disturbed but more on the understanding side considering she will probably figure out Sensei and Sekai's relationship and understand why he is the way he is unless Ami pushes her down a flight of stairs and permanently cripples her or straight up murders her in cold blood. And off topic but where does it mention Otoha knowing Sekai?
I don't really think Wakana would be fond of knowing he's a pedo, and already has pictures of his students as wizards. He's already got a few strikes with her apparently.

Last update, Nodoka implied that Otoha knows Sekai:
Might even be the actual reason why they are friends.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
For those who may not remember, why Nodoka and Otoha are friends was never actually explained:
Yet, presumably only Otoha and Futaba were people Nodoka actually cared about:
And Nodoka doesn't seem to be the type who cares without reason:
Even endangering herself for those she cares about:

Overall: It seems likely that there is a notable reason Nodoka and Otoha are friends. Let alone close enough, that Nodoka presumably cares about Otoha.

Otoha "secretly" knowing about Sekai may be related to that reason.

Last edited:

iamnamedCid

Apr 17, 2023
Lessons in Love Android Port [v0.36.0]

Download APK(100 MB)- Pixeldrain
Download Data(2.32 GB)- Pixeldrain

Why not all in one package/ APK?
Because the installations are invalid (at least on my tested devices) if the package size is above 2GB, and lowering the quality more than this would make it very ugly to look at.

Please let me know if there is any issues, and if not and works for you, maybe give me a (y).
Finally updated my Android Port to 0.36.0. Tested on 2 devices but not for all events so please let me know if any issues.

Reactions: Thy4nd and DeSkel15

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Finally updated my Android Port to 0.36.0. Tested on 2 devices but not for all events so please let me know if any issues.
Right now LIL only supports NSFW version, but there is "bonus" flag required to enable nsfw-mode in old content. Can you enable it by default?

Jan 1, 2024
Guys, I need help with the saves, I need to delete all of my saves due to having too many to the point that the game has delays but I can't seem to find where the saves are to wipe it from the game (I've been trying to delete the ones from the folders)

• Angry
Reactions: Wardtnaci

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Guys, I need help with the saves, I need to delete all of my saves due to having too many to the point that the game has delays but I can't seem to find where the saves are to wipe it from the game (I've been trying to delete the ones from the folders)
omg, can't you guys read the front page, use the search, use UR- oh. This is new.

Type %appdata% into the explorer path, navigate to AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test2-1577602671, and that is where all your saves will be

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Last update, Nodoka implied that Otoha knows Sekai
I think I'd make the distinction here that Otoha knows about Sekai, or her poetry, or what have you, while Nodoka may know Sekai in a more "I've had hallucinations of her" sense (and I don't believe Otoha has).

I know I'm splitting hairs here and it's also just my opinion, but with this game, it helps to try to distinguish because who knows what each character actually perceives? Perception is important, after all.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes