Jan 1, 2024
I know this gets asked a lot but can somebody please share a recent save or direct me to a post sharing one? My laptop broke and I lost everything. The thing I miss most is my LiL save oddly enough.
Here's a save by Amitiel.

Forgive me for not wanting to replace all of your save files, but here's one from the start of the current update to save getting back to that. It has all previous content unlocked, although you might obviously need to edit some of the flags depending on future updates/personal preferences.

Reactions: Riolol

iamnamedCid

Apr 17, 2023
Right now LIL only supports NSFW version, but there is "bonus" flag required to enable nsfw-mode in old content. Can you enable it by default?
Can you gimme some more details? Cuz if I'm not mistaken, it should be set as true already, unless I am reading the wrong part.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Guess who got banned? Actualy no idea why, maybe because i changed avatar to sameas in discord :KEK:
If it was really all that took them to ban you (on lil discord), was just that you're also hanging around here, and they just found out because same avatar, that be really sad.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
If it was really all that took them to ban you (on lil discord), was just that you're also hanging around here, and they just found out because same avatar, that be really sad.
Actual reason is that I posted subscrier-only content here, which seems to be one screenshot taken from 0.36. Seems overly formal for me, but at least it was reasoned

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
People still don't seem to understand: A discord is a private place, and the owner is free to do whatever the hell they want with it, and so is this forum.

Can you guys stop moaning like little girls about your bans in this thread? It's fucking annoying.
Not moaning, just chuckling about how easy it is to get banned about it. I don't see anyone up in arms about it, outside of you. We do like to use this thread to make fun of the discord's sensitivity, from time to time.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes