Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
The lack of direction and objectives is so annoying to the point that I have to use a wiki is astonishingly bad game design and whats up with the "horror" scenes? why cant I just play a normal h game with a harem of cute girls without the game giving me an existential crisis? not only that but this game is insanely long and way too many options to keep track - literally the only reason why I kept playing was because of miku, sana, yumi and rin - I love them so much that I played all the way till the endgame, oh and don't even get me started on the care packages...
I totally understand the Wiki part so much so that I use the mod guide to make it easier but besides everything you said are the reason why I love this game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:And well the characters that motivate me to continue are almost the same as the yours but Mine are Akira,Maya,Yumi and Rin And about the care packages.......Well, just remember that we will have this same content in the Game with Chinami, Tsukasa and possibly Nao if she is not a demonic creature :ROFLMAO:so that's almost training for your mind to deal with when it comes

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
I totally understand the Wiki part so much so that I use the mod guide to make it easier but besides everything you said are the reason why I love this game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:And well the characters that motivate me to continue are almost the same as the yours but Mine are Akira,Maya,Yumi and Rin And about the care packages.......Well, just remember that we will have this same content in the Game with Chinami, Tsukasa and possibly Nao if she is not a demonic creature :ROFLMAO:so that's almost training for your mind to deal with when it comes
Can you send me a latest save file pleasee

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
This reminded me that Sensei's penis actually does seem to be getting bigger and longer, based off Nodoka trying to form a timeline of it's growth:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mysteries of this universe literally involves Sensei's increasing dick size...
Every time sensei levels up, he spend all points in the dick size stat since compassion stat is not meta.

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
Sensei is locked up on his room with Ami she is insane though, he is doesn't look good and his face pale he can't even speak..

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Speaking of being ignored. Do you guys think that having wizard content including 2 particular characters in this game is a bad idea? I honestly doubt Selebus can actually bring wizard content into the story, without it beingШ immediatly shutdown and his discord server being banned. Maybe ignoring the whole "wizard content" or maybe even postponing it to to the very end is a better idea for the sake of safety? Did anyone try to bring up the issue with Selebus? Considering Sensei tutoring of Tsukasa is in this chapter and that have very worrying implications. I would rather wish if he made such content optional and censored, so as not to invoke the wrath of law
I think Selebus knows what he is doing. Also, AFAIR he initialy planned to add Chinami content as a separate patch/mod

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
Speaking of being ignored. Do you guys think that having wizard content including 2 particular characters in this game is a bad idea? I honestly doubt Selebus can actually bring wizard content into the story, without it being immediatly shutdown and his discord server being banned. Maybe ignoring the whole "wizard content" or maybe even postponing it to to the very end is a better idea for sake of safety? Did anyone try to bring up the issue with Selebus? Considering Sensei tutoring of Tsukasa is in this chapter and that have very worrying implications
Ngl would not be surprised if he added a scene of them in. With what happened in the near beginning of chapter three with the first 5,000 year old wizard, and what went through his head, we may see that happen. It just matters how broken he is and if sensei gets better or not. If he does get better, then chances are lower, but if he doesn't chances are higher, or about the same. I think Selebus will probably do something small but not permanent(in case it goes bad so he can just write it out with something else) and if it does fit or go well, they will include more.

cichol

Jul 31, 2021
Speaking of being ignored. Do you guys think that having wizard content including 2 particular characters in this game is a bad idea? I honestly doubt Selebus can actually bring wizard content into the story, without it being immediatly shutdown and his discord server being banned. Maybe ignoring the whole "wizard content" or maybe even postponing it to to the very end is a better idea for the sake of safety? Did anyone try to bring up the issue with Selebus? Considering Sensei tutoring of Tsukasa is in this chapter and that have very worrying implications. I would rather wish if he made such content optional and censored, so as not to invoke the wrath of law
I don't know about discord but theres some games on Subscibestar with "wizard content" but with actual sex and they aren't banned.

Also, I've been bored so I've been skimming through the posts here from page 1 and it was funny seeing Bingoogus quit the game 2 years ago, came back and is now a regular.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I don't know about discord but theres some games on Subscibestar with "wizard content" but with actual sex and they aren't banned.

Also, I've been bored so I've been skimming through the posts here from page 1 and it was funny seeing Bingoogus quit the game 2 years ago, came back and is now a regular.
I sure did, fucking hated this game the first time around, but it sunk a hook in the back of my head and a few months later i wanted to know where the story went and got back into it.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes