DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Looking at the calendar and based on previous experience, it looks like we're now at the point where one can safely say there's only two weeks to go to Return of the Big Penis™: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut...
This reminded me that Sensei's penis actually does seem to be getting bigger and longer, based off Nodoka trying to form a timeline of it's growth:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mysteries of this universe literally involves Sensei's increasing dick size...

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Hello dude what is meaning of pink colored text on tract event?
It's a lust event, you need to have a certain amount of points with the character to see it, otherwise you'll miss it.

As an aside, I wouldn't recommend arbitrarily picking someone out from the comments and just asking them like that, it feels a bit rude? I don't know. If you waited for more than 20 mins someone else may have popped in to help. I think the search bar would have been useful as well.

Not to sound like an old timer here but lurk moar and rtfm

Last edited:

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
How to increase to max Affection of all girls it got me boring because of the grinding (0 out of 10 affection you need to squired that in an half hour) it's bored

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
How to increase to max Affection of all girls it got me boring because of the grinding (0 out of 10 affection you need to squired that in an half hour) it's bored
There are cheats that increase this but I wouldn't recommend using it, it's much better to upload normally or use another program to modify this.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
One last question?
I downloaded an gallery unlock I watched all replays there but it seems it's static, I don't see one animated what do I do?
Animations are not repayable, this game isn't really designed to be fappable. I honestly don't even know why selly made it a h-game at all.

Reactions: _Kiyoshi_

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
One last question?
I downloaded a gallery Unlocker I check and watched the replays it seems all of the scenes are static I don't see a single animated there what do I do?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
One last question?
I downloaded a gallery Unlocker I check and watched the replays it seems all of the scenes are static I don't see a single animated there what do I do?
The animated scenes are not accessed via the replay gallery. You have to visit them or invite them over to access them once you unlock those scenes via progression

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
It's not that bad, you can just skip it after you've seen it once and it goes fairly fast. If I remember right, there are ominous messages about something happening in the future if you use the in-game cheats and that was enough to push me away from using those, but feel free to use them and let us know if anything happens because I am still curious about that part.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I progress it once but not animated (it's not from replay though) I didn't try to invite them via phone.
The general progression is:
1) Farm affection and move through story scenes until there's a non-animated sex scene with a girl
2) The next time you visit a girl (dorm for the students, home/workplace for side girls), there may be an option to perform the act from that scene again, this version will be animated, and can be repeated whenever you're in free-roam mode.
3) Eventually, you'll reach a point where a girl's next scene is shown in the list with a blue title. That's an invite-over event. The first invite over events are not animated, but again, future invite overs will show a sex act as an action, and that is a repeatable animated scene.

Note: When story progression makes a girl unavailable, because they're avoiding you, you're avoiding them, or you've sworn off sex with each other story-wise, repeatable scenes are temporarily locked out.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
It's not that bad, you can just skip it after you've seen it once and it goes fairly fast. If I remember right, there are ominous messages about something happening in the future if you use the in-game cheats and that was enough to push me away from using those, but feel free to use them and let us know if anything happens because I am still curious about that part.
Bro Lessons in love is a denpa game that has several endings, just knowing this makes me treat it as if cheats didn't even exist :ROFLMAO: without me because I won't be crazy to have the chance to take a bad ending in the face or worse, Selly is a bastard and for Whoever used the cheat would put something in there that would make your saves be deleted when you were close to the end. He has seriously already shown that he has no problem doing this to us.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2022
What dont you like about LiL friend?
The lack of direction and objectives is so annoying to the point that I have to use a wiki is astonishingly bad game design and whats up with the "horror" scenes? why cant I just play a normal h game with a harem of cute girls without the game giving me an existential crisis? not only that but this game is insanely long and way too many options to keep track - literally the only reason why I kept playing was because of miku, sana, yumi and rin - I love them so much that I played all the way till the endgame, oh and don't even get me started on the care packages...

Apr 16, 2022
What didn't you like about this game?
The lack of direction and objectives is so annoying to the point that I have to use a wiki is astonishingly bad game design and whats up with the "horror" scenes? why cant I just play a normal h game with a harem of cute girls without the game giving me an existential crisis? not only that but this game is insanely long and way too many options to keep track - literally the only reason why I kept playing was because of miku, sana, yumi and rin - I love them so much that I played all the way till the endgame, oh and don't even get me started on the care packages...

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes