seventhsword

Apr 30, 2018
Man the user thing has always bothered me, like I don't know if they are related to the gods at all, and if each user is just a previous version of akira just trying to emerge to be the pilot of the body then that would make some sense, but when you add the gods to the equation it gets tricky cause are we not playing as user number 3?I don't know I might be confusing a lot of things
Crazy theory: I think we're getting another sensei reset.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Man the user thing has always bothered me, like I don't know if they are related to the gods at all, and if each user is just a previous version of akira just trying to emerge to be the pilot of the body then that would make some sense, but when you add the gods to the equation it gets tricky cause are we not playing as user number 3?I don't know I might be confusing a lot of things
USER3 is Pareidolia, The Concerned god. We seem to just be the player.

The USERs also aren't tied down to just Sensei.

We've apparently seen USER2 messing with Maya while Sensei isn't around, in 'The Scary Room' Chapter 2 Main Event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And, it seemed like USER1 and USER3(Pareidolia) were involved with Sana, when Sensei wasn't around, in Sana's 'Ad Infinitum' Event. That's also where a Narrator seems to learn other characters see shit, and it seems to confuse itself with Sensei:
This Narrator seems to be as confused as us about what's going on, lol.

Still, although we don't seem to be a specific USER, Sensei is apparently aware of us:

Last edited:

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
USER3 is Pareidolia, The Concerned god. We seem to just be the player.

The USERs also aren't tied down to just Sensei.

We've apparently seen USER2 messing with Maya while Sensei isn't around, in 'The Scary Room' Chapter 2 Main Event:
And, it seemed like USER1 and USER3(Pareidolia) were involved with Sana, when Sensei wasn't around, in Sana's 'Ad Infinitum' Event. That's also where a Narrator seems to learn other characters see shit, and it seems to confuse itself with Sensei:
This Narrator seems to be as confused as us about what's going on, lol.

We don't seem to be a specific USER, though. Although, Sensei is apparently aware of us:
I fucking forgot about the Halloween event with maya being fucked with without akira being there, now some pieces are starting to fall in place with stuff thank you for the explanation deskel!

Reactions: DeSkel15

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Does anyone have something that shows the correct order of events in the game? like which event comes first I want to review things here to create theories.

Yes, I already tried searching and I couldn't find it. I remember it was posted here so I would appreciate it if someone put it here again
I can’t recall if anyone has sorted them before (props to them if they actually did), probably because many events aren’t designed with solid timestamps due to the free roam part of the game.

Of course there are some events that have obvious chronological orders, but I found plenty of them lack in-universe temporal consequences between them despite arranging them by updates being possible. This gets more noticeable when you’re not just focusing on one girl (I.e., comparing character events among girls)

The best one can do is “this big chunk of events takes place before or after certain major incidents”; student transfers, resets, trips, holidays, etc. Then sort the chunks by stories or, if nothing applies, by updates. But even with this it only gives you a loose time line with way too many gray areas.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I can’t recall if anyone has sorted them before (props to them if they actually did), probably because many events aren’t designed with solid timestamps due to the free roam part of the game.

Of course there are some events that have obvious chronological orders, but I found plenty of them lack in-universe temporal consequences between them despite arranging them by updates being possible. This gets more noticeable when you’re not just focusing on one girl (I.e., comparing character events among girls)

The best one can do is “this big chunk of events takes place before or after certain major incidents”; student transfers, resets, trips, holidays, etc. Then sort the chunks by stories or, if nothing applies, by updates. But even with this it only gives you a loose time line with way too many gray areas.
It's me, hi, I'm the idiot, it's me.
The mostly main up to 28 was a doc I was working on organizing single-handedly (technically in python for a linear mod), and then Duskreyn linked this
>>Clean route without farm without any interference.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Akira with that worried face caught me off guard. I think I have a certain weakness for him and Maya:ROFLMAO:

Now without the meme, what happened to make him look like that? Because if we notice he is already in his normal clothes and outside of his room, then are we seeing the moment someone went there to talk to him?

Last edited:
Reactions: rianzz

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Really? Dude is Japanese, Koikatsu is made in Japan by the Japanese, Selly can claim whatever shit he likes from his weird ass 'America' but Akira is uncut and anyone who wants to argue it further should ask themselves if they really want to get into a debate about a fictional characters foreskin :p:ROFLMAO:

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
May I know something about the events what the meaning of pink text on event why is it have colored pink?

What do I do now seems in confused where characters located it seems hard to locate?

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes