daagagsdgd

May 9, 2019
Keep in mind that in Yasu's and The New Hope's church faith, there is no death:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A god being dead, especially the one she seems to follow would equate to a god being on a second plane of existence. Frankly, her story about the person who was born blind, sewn eyes to himself, then died and saw through the lives of others, seems to be the origin story of her god. This was mentioned in Yasu's 'Sakura Season' Event:
In other words, her god seems to have became a god after it died. Sensei's brother, Nozomu, dying, then HOPE showing up could be why they are equated. HOPE can also translate to Nozomu in japanese.

HOPE has also been mentioned to have many eyes:
Like Yasu's god:
Sensei and The Player can only apparently see two of those eyes.

John also seems to sound like HOPE:
So, if there is a ressurection going on, it'd probably involve HOPE when it comes to John.

Btw, Yasu loves the Summer:
But does not like the Winter:
Fun fact, if Yasu is wearing mostly black, it's probably Summer. If she's wearing mostly white, it's probably not.

Overall: It's very likely that the god called Nozomu, The Callous god, and HOPE, as well as Yasu's god are all the same thing.

Now, as for the confusing parts, I think you've conflated USER2 and USER3 with other things. USER3 is Pareidolia, The Concerned God, and The Dark. It usually talks in lower case. HOPE doesn't. HOPE has had seemingly nothing to do with USER3/Pareidolia so far.

It also probably wasn't USER2 who affected John. John was presumably talking about The World Itself, hence it mentioning "tendrils"
And Yasu seemed extremely scared of the tendrils of sky:
Which seem to come from The World Itself, as that was the thing Yasu was talking about at the time:
This might be the thing that scared John and made him incomprehensible. Albeit, the World Itself is somewhat of a mystery. It seems to be related to The Sky, and Sekai though. It also seems to be somewhat HOPE's opposite, if not perhaps it's Devil, but that's just a theory.

Overall: HOPE shouldn't be an emissary of Pareidolia/USER3, and USER2 probably didn't do anything to John. Yasu also loves the Summer. As for the Tree stuff, that seems to be USER2's thing, but all the gods have some relation to the tree:
And the universe itself is a forest:
Thanks for your reply and detailed perspective, Although I can't say I fully endorse most of them. I hope my incessant treatises won't bring you any confusion, if there hasn't been any, that is. I always take pleasure in the process of mystery solving and communicating with others. I tried to discuss some in official discord but members are, to put blatantly, extremely toxic for some reasons I don't want to know about so here I am. Anyway I will stop going off on tangents and get started. I also will try to post some pivotal snapshots I have taken as you did from now far to better assist get my point across.

Let's start with your idea on John. After a certain amount of inspection and read now I don't think User 2 is the culprit either since at the end of event one line told us:

Rather, I would like to consider it as a mean by Nozumu to turn against The Wire (through John? We need to think about it), since I can't recall anywhere before User 2 has spontaneously logged offline now that he's the god who protects the order, evidently sooner following by a chain of Ami events which results in sucessful logging of User1 (also possessed Ami?). (he tried that tons of times before but constantly failed):

Then, it's funny that you reminded me of Tendrils John speaks about before dying. Because the only place (I haven't seen Yasu parts you quoted but probably either it's in CH3 or I forgor. If it's later I gonna pretend that's because my foreign brain can't trace every detail in this so. However, in my "Nozumu-HOPE substitution" theory Yasu could be the one being deceived and biased on which god is which most. And She has also said she has to bear parasol in summer because otherwise her pale skin will be flayed. Isn't that ironic to be her favourite season by which her god endorsed and flourished? We'll see) I remember that word being mentioned belongs to HOPE, at the beginning of fourth reset whereas Sensei was pierced by tendril sprawling from him:

If John, according to you, is similiar to John. Then why is he turning himself against his own kind? My assumption, far-stretched you may call, is that Nozumu aka User 1 rewrote John with his new overtaken body HOPE, repeated the overtaking process happened somewhere in CH1 for John realized for some reason that Nozumu was awakening and tried to convey it to Sensei and Kaori.

Also a interesting thing to note is that HOPE said litterally the same word on Wire as Kaori when she trapped in Old District:

And as for your quote from Maya in Trinity II for eyes. I didn't notice it because Sensei said nothing about eyes in their first encounter at the bottom of everything. However I notice a single line after Maya said it and HOPE reappeared:

That line, similiar to what Sensei suddenly thought of in Trinty III after HOPE suddenly shifted to lower case and asked Sensei to surrender and submit to him for the first time, and shifted back to capitalized letters after Sensei lost HOPE again, clearly insinuated something:

If anything, HOPE itself directly said:

If he is the Nozumu, this area should be under his control. Then why would he compare himself to Sensei invaded by User 1 in Old District?

I won't be surprised if HOPE was primarily pestered by Nozumu here (Who was that Maya saying HOPE have a lot of eyes? Can I trust her? Sensei seems to believe immediately now that he can always see two normal eyes) and completely taken down in by Nozumu because of Sensei in Trinity III. Only to be awaken and activated in next summer. Therefore is prologue a chapter to which belongs no god. Seems reasonable to me? Chapter 3 sounds portentous...

Oh and tree. I just captured the image and I think thus you will understand better, sky stuff:

That's all, I just said what I thought of and I may share more assumptions in the future. Besides, I welcome any discussion from anyone else here.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Is there animated H-scene in-game?
How to install care packages? What is disable DRM?
Yes, there are some animated h-scenes, not a lot though. They are repeatable that unlocks when you progress far enough.
DON'T install care packages, more hassle than it's worth, since DRM disabler needs to be install each and every time since then on, or you will lose all your save files. You can open them outside of the game just fine anyway. Again, DO NOT INSTALL care packages.
If that's not enough and you need another answer why, then since you asked this question in the first place is pretty good sign that you should not mess with it.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Yes, there are some animated h-scenes, not a lot though. They are repeatable that unlocks when you progress far enough.
DON'T install care packages, more hassle than it's worth, since DRM disabler need to be install each and every time since then on, or you will lose all your save files.
I don't understand these people, you literally just need to download the thing, you don't even need to put it in the game, just download and extract it and you can already see the most important things there are information about the girls, but these people insisted on wanting to put it in the game just to lose their saves.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I don't understand these people, you literally just need to download the thing, you don't even need to put it in the game, just download and extract it and you can already see the most important things there are information about the girls, but these people insisted on wanting to put it in the game just to lose their saves.
Nah, it's understandable, people never encountered such an outlandish situation before and struggle to understand that there is such a developer and consider it just some sort of inside joke. But sadly it's not a joke.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
How do I get through the Amy event in the mall? At this point I'm thoroughly lost and have no idea how to proceed.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Is there a map or something that will help with this?
Someone made a map when the event first came out. But that was forever ago and I dont remember which page its on. But im sure somebody who has the map will post it

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Someone made a map when the event first came out. But that was forever ago and I dont remember which page its on. But im sure somebody who has the map will post it
Actually two minutes later, I found a different room and then kept hitting back until the end event fired. Thanks for the help, anyways!

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Anybody know why my old 0.35 save doesn't work on the new version? It was working just fine on the last version both on my PC and Joiplay. 1705540777781.png

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
So, those boxes indicate a Unicode error.
Either you have a non-Unicode version of a font installed, or the font isn't available at all.

Since most of the fonts involved are embedded in the game, I'm going to guess that it's the first — that you've got a corrupt or non-standard version of a font installed on your computer, and Ren'Py is looking at the installed version before the one embedded in the game file.
I have looked into it now. The game uses "Yu Gothic Medium" for in game text which is a default font in at least win10/11 (and is system protected). I checked the script file and it renders correctly in a text editor with the same font as the game and UTF-8 encoding. So I think its a Ren'Py issue.
I would expect it to be broken for everyone on win10/11. If its not, then I'm not sure what's wrong with it, as it renders as it should outside of Ren'Py.

Reactions: Antosha
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes