blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
I wonder if Sel would also re-write parts of monologues in the repeatable sex scenes, like adding emo stuff such as “numbing the pain” or something.
Rewriting some parts wouldn't be enough unless it doesn't break your immersion seeing Chika going blonde again every time Akira goes to fuck her. But there's no way he remakes an animation considering how much he hates them. The most Selly's thing to do would be making a flag if you reached chapter 4 and having a blackscren where Akira says: "I enter Chika's dorm, we have offscreen sex and then I go back to hating my life as much as I hate you".

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I wonder if Sel would also re-write parts of monologues in the repeatable sex scenes, like adding emo stuff such as “numbing the pain” or something. Or just disable all his options in actively seeking sex for one or two updates to reflect how dead inside he is now, but the latter feels less likely.

But if there is no change in that department, it’d be like going from “I silently wish Rin would put poison in my coffee” to “Chika pussy goooooood” in one day, rinse and repeat. That’s not only a little odd in my book.
It is more likely that once we get into the free roam, if you go to Chika's room, all those options are unavailable. He's done that before for story reasons -- Makoto's repeatables were unavailable for quite a while, and Maki's repeatable scene is still unavailable as of the last time we could free roam.

Which means there might be no animations for Chika after this point until he creates all new ones (which could be a while).

Feb 14, 2022
01/17/2024 Updating characters cards. Fixed bugs. Alternative cards have been added and larger cards have been split into several cards for low-end PCs. Additional not canon clothes have been added to this cards.

Last edited:

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Rewriting some parts wouldn't be enough unless it doesn't break your immersion seeing Chika going blonde again every time Akira goes to fuck her. But there's no way he remakes an animation considering how much he hates them. The most Selly's thing to do would be making a flag if you reached chapter 4 and having a blackscren where Akira says: "I enter Chika's dorm, we have offscreen sex and then I go back to hating my life as much as I hate you".
It should be relatively quick to update the generic animations unless he wants to rewrite the scripts. If the new appearances are just saved in the clothing menu I think you can just swap it out in Character Studio and re record them without having to do anything else. Unless you end up with clipping problems with new hairstyles or something like that. Then it might take a bit of work.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hello Deskel, much obliged to your response. You seems like a Lore master to ask.

I brushed up on some Happy Events I've even encountered and fashioned a few more theories. I'd like to hear what would you think of them.

First, the association between Nozumu and HOPE is very ambiguous and I always presumed they were one entity with different perception. However, I've found tons of hints suggesting Nozumu was already dead (God is dead) and tried to come back at any cost (Poor John, do you have any idea why it's User 2 who erased his personality? To prevent infos as much as possible from Sensei?) while HOPE is clearly alive and lived with his angels at the bottom of everything. (room of clocks) I would like to assert that "Something was buried underneath" should be carcass of Nozumu since it's always mentioned in or around Old District that was under his influence (Probably Tojo's Ramen was an exclave of User2 to spy on Nozumu?).

Anyway, I'm starting to doubt if HOPE is the emissary of The Concerned God- That is, if I have to guess on who User 3 is, it's highly possible that the narrator who always encourged and comforted Sensei was the authentic identity of it. My intuition told me it should be Sekai now that she's the only one knew many secrets of Sensei. And Sekai held grudges towards Maya, therefor suffered 61 (old memory remainder of Maya?) a lot in room of clocks.

Furthermore, HOPE, Maya and Sekai the narrator all had implication with the Sky. In the end of First Beach travel where narrator told you a story tree. One of the flash image depicts countenance of HOPE with many smile faces in sky above a tree struting from ground. HOPE also called himself "the feathered kind" and in Trinity III, Sensei said to himself that he started to lose hope, he could never ever rise his head, at the very moment as HOPE started to talk in lower case. (sized by Nozumu or Sekai?)

And it brings out the question about which god does Yasu pray for and entrust with. At first glance she was obviously a follower of Nozumu, either because of her purpose of letting Sensei defiling every girl and ascending to an angel or her parables with "The one with many eyes", one of the epithets attributed to Nozumu in Happy Events. We nevertheless only saw symbol of Cross and Cruification in HOPE's realm. "Sound of cicadas", her introduction event, was a phrase used by HOPE to describe himself. Nor does she like summer much. What if Nozumu has always took the control over HOPE and pretended he was User3? What do you say?

It all jumbles up. Now, I simply cannot get my head around it. Things no longer add up as they used to be...
Keep in mind that in Yasu's and The New Hope's church faith, there is no death:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A god being dead, especially the one she seems to follow would equate to a god being on a second plane of existence. Frankly, her story about the person who was born blind, sewn eyes to himself, then died and saw through the lives of others, seems to be the origin story of her god. This was mentioned in Yasu's 'Sakura Season' Event:
In other words, her god seems to have became a god after it died. Sensei's brother, Nozomu, dying, then HOPE showing up could be why they are equated. HOPE can also translate to Nozomu in japanese.

HOPE has also been mentioned to have many eyes:
Like Yasu's god:
Sensei and The Player can only apparently see two of those eyes.

John also seems to sound like HOPE:
So, if there is a ressurection going on, it'd probably involve HOPE when it comes to John.

Btw, Yasu loves the Summer:
But does not like the Winter:
Fun fact, if Yasu is wearing mostly black, it's probably Summer. If she's wearing mostly white, it's probably not.

Overall: It's very likely that the god called Nozomu, The Callous god, and HOPE, as well as Yasu's god are all the same thing.

Now, as for the confusing parts, I think you've conflated USER2 and USER3 with other things. USER3 is Pareidolia, The Concerned God, and The Dark. It usually talks in lower case. HOPE doesn't. HOPE has had seemingly nothing to do with USER3/Pareidolia so far.

It also probably wasn't USER2 who affected John. John was presumably talking about The World Itself, hence it mentioning "tendrils"
And Yasu seemed extremely scared of the tendrils of sky:
Which seem to come from The World Itself, as that was the thing Yasu was talking about at the time:
This might be the thing that scared John and made him incomprehensible. Albeit, the World Itself is somewhat of a mystery. It seems to be related to The Sky, and Sekai though. It also seems to be somewhat HOPE's opposite, if not perhaps it's Devil, but that's just a theory.

Overall: HOPE shouldn't be an emissary of Pareidolia/USER3, and USER2 probably didn't do anything to John. Yasu also loves the Summer. As for the Tree stuff, that seems to be USER2's thing, but all the gods have some relation to the tree:
And the universe itself is a forest:

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Keep in mind that in Yasu's and The New Hope's church faith, there is no death:

A god being dead, especially the one she seems to follow would equate to a god being on a second plane of existence. Frankly, her story about the person who was born blind, sewn eyes to himself, then died and saw through the lives of others, seems to be the origin story of her god. This was mentioned in Yasu's 'Sakura Season' Event:
In other words, her god seems to have became a god after it died. Sensei's brother, Nozomu, dying, then HOPE showing up could be why they are equated. HOPE can also translate to Nozomu in japanese.

HOPE has also been mentioned to have many eyes:
Like Yasu's god:
Sensei and The Player can only apparently see two of those eyes.

John also seems to sound like HOPE:
So, if there is a ressurection going on, it'd probably involve HOPE when it comes to John.

Btw, Yasu loves the Summer:
But does not like the Winter:
Fun fact, if Yasu is wearing mostly black, it's probably Summer. If she's wearing mostly white, it's probably not.

Overall: It's very likely that the god called Nozomu, The Callous god, and HOPE, as well as Yasu's god are all the same thing.

Now, as for the confusing parts, I think you've conflated USER2 and USER3 with other things. USER3 is Pareidolia, The Concerned God, and The Dark. It usually talks in lower case. HOPE doesn't. HOPE has had seemingly nothing to do with USER3/Pareidolia so far.

It also probably wasn't USER2 who affected John. John was presumably talking about The World Itself, hence it mentioning "tendrils"
And Yasu seemed extremely scared of the tendrils of sky:
Which seem to come from The World Itself, as that was the thing Yasu was talking about at the time:
This might be the thing that scared John and made him incomprehensible. Albeit, the World Itself is somewhat of a mystery. It seems to be related to The Sky, and Sekai though. It also seems to be somewhat HOPE's opposite, if not perhaps it's Devil, but that's just a theory.

Overall: HOPE shouldn't be an emissary of Pareidolia/USER3, and USER2 probably didn't do anything to John. Yasu also loves the Summer. As for the Tree stuff, that seems to be USER2's thing, but all the gods have some relation to the tree:
And the universe itself is a forest:
And it's for reasons like this that when I'm going to make a theory I review the game several times so as not to be destroyed by your arguments and your infinite memories about this game. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DeSkel15

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Hey, I don't know what I did but where that eerie scrawly text is supposed to appear, it's now doing this. Does anyone know how to fix this?
You're missing a font, unfortunately I don't know what font is used in this event, but should be a basic one, probably could try to repair windows if you use windows.

BlankDragon

Feb 26, 2019
Is the whole game like this or is it just this fucking scary event? Because if it's just that, it's normal and you can continue playing normally.
I don't think it's normal. For instance, this text box.

Where you can make out "PET THE CAT" between the boxes. I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be boxes. It's supposed to like like this, isn't it?

But instead, I'm getting those "invalid text" squares wherever this scratchy text is supposed to pop up.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020

Where you can make out "PET THE CAT" between the boxes. I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be boxes. It's supposed to like like this, isn't it?

But instead, I'm getting those "invalid text" squares wherever this scratchy text is supposed to pop up.
My game is like that as well. So I'm not sure if Selebus broke something and its like that for everyone now, he made it like that intentionally, or if its just broken for some people.

Edit: Maybe a Ren'Py update broke it if its like that for everyone?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pedro4545454

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Also its not even really a font. Its Just a kind of old internet meme called . You make it with a Unicode feature/(bug?) where you can stack a huge number of diacritics / combining characters on top of each other for some reason.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018

So, those boxes indicate a Unicode error.
Either you have a non-Unicode version of a font installed, or the font isn't available at all.

Since most of the fonts involved are embedded in the game, I'm going to guess that it's the first — that you've got a corrupt or non-standard version of a font installed on your computer, and Ren'Py is looking at the installed version before the one embedded in the game file.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes